Trader Joe's Sunflower Seed Butter 16oz

by Trader Joe's

Trader Joe's Sunflower Seed Butter uses specially selected roasted sunflower seeds that can be used as a spread for toast, muffins, bagels and other breakfast goodies. Trader Joe's Sunflower Seed Butter contains no hydrogenated oils.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Trader Joe's Sunflower Seed Butter 16oz!
Erica M.
Austin, TX
Trader Joe's Sunflower Seed Butter 16oz uploaded by Erica M.
I like to keep this in the fridge and throw some chocolate chips in it and pretend it’s cookie dough 😋 #healthysnacks #healthyeating
Lay X.
I wanted to try a nut butter that is peanut, soy, tree nut, gluten and dairy free. I saw this at Trader Joes and decided to give it a try. This isn't my favorite nut butter, but it is pretty good alternative. I eat 2 tbsp of it everyday!
Mandy E.
Horrible. We got this expecting it to be a substitute for our peanut butter in our pb&js especially for my kiddos. Well even my 4yro who is a foodie adventurer(he tried sushi and loved it when none of us would!) Hated it! It definitely will NOT be replacing anything in our house! None of us liked it. Thumbs down from all seven of us!
Courtney C.
Menifee, CA
This is the near alternative to peanut butter! To me it tastes the closest to the real deal! It’s the best value compared to other alternatives! Will buy again many times! Oh you can also make “peanut butter “ cookies with it!
Sam M.
Pasadena, CA
Omg this is so good. Perfect if your kids attend a nut free school as this is a great alternative to nut butters. I eat this straight up with a spoon and love it.
Ciara E.
Oakland, CA
I love this sunflower seed butter! It’s a bit pricey but it’s less expensive than whole foods or one of those other stores. It’s so tasty and very easily spreadable.
A R.
San Diego, CA
We have to use this for my kids PB&J sandwiches for school, and I must say, none of us like it. I don’t know if we are just not a fan of sunflowers in general or what but it just isn’t tasty to me or the kids. My daughter has recently begged me to stop putting them in her lunch. Great consistency though, spreads nicely.
Kevin V.
Glendale, AZ
We are a peanut free household and absolutely love the Trader Joe's Sunflower Seed Butter. We prefer it over the brand found throughout the grocery store chains. This has a more even texture and once stirred, the oil remains throughout the container. We typically do not run into a dry clump at the bottom like we see with the other brand.

This is one of our favorite Trader Joe's products and we are so happy that they provide a sunflower seed butter.

Emily E.
At first it did take some getting used to... Now? Yum! Have you tried this? It is so yummy! I like peanut butter too, but this one wins more often when I have a choice between the 2. If you or you know someone has peanut allergies, this might bbe a good alternative! Of course you ought to check with a Doctor, Dietitian, Nutritionist, or an Allergist, to check for food allergies and food sensitivities and intolerances...Et cetera!
Pam G.
Collierville, TN
The sunflower nut butter is great. It has a good thick consistency like peanut butter Great to use on toast , crackers , smoothies or just get a spoonful !!!

Looking for your answer?