BY TRADER JOE'S

Spreadable, 100% Honey If there were a way to combine all the goodness of honey with the ability to easily spread it on toast, bagels, biscuits, muffins, pancakes... okay, anything at all, wouldn't you? We have. Trader Joe's Creamed Clover Honey is... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Darby S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This is so yummy! This sticky creamy goodness is a natural way to help calm those late night or early sweet tooths! I use this and put it on buttered seed toast and it is so amazing, the honey melts and get all gooey! You could put cocoa or cinnamon for a flavor twist! I love the tub but be careful to wipe the sides off if they get sticky because ants will come looking for it !
nature 4.
agadir
Hello every body my name is ghizlane malouki i love so much this products and i hope to get chance to do reviews to this products....
If i get this products I wanna share it with my Friends and my familly and my classemate..
That why i hope to have a chance to do reviews to this products..
Sara C.
Yes to creamed honey on toast!! This was a childhood favorite, which i still find myself indulging in. Yum.