BY TRADER JOE'S

Microwaveable. see more...

Sandra Z.
Dulles, VA
I feel like  I can always trust the Trader Joe's brand to put forward some yummy frozen meal options that feel good to eat. I know it says 'microwaveable' in the product description, but I end up taking the extra step towards the oven every time for this product. I've tried it in the microwave and it always comes out more than a little soggy (maybe I'm just not leaving it out enough), so for that I give it 4-stars. But, otherwise, I love it for the convenience. I realize quiches are super easy to make, but who could hate on the easy convenience of popping one in the oven for those mornings when you didn't prep for the last minute craving and have to be on the run? - Try one for yourself!
Nadia N.
San Francisco , CA
This is really good especially if you're on the go. I would sometimes have this for breakfast if I have a long day ahead at school. It's cheap and easy to make depending on your microwave.
Amie D.
Jacksonville, FL
This is my favorite of the quiches from Trader Joe's. This is my go-to at work lunch. Put it in the microwave for a few minutes, let it cool, and then go at it. This, plus a piece of fruit and a small piece of dark chocolate make the afternoon a lot better! Go Trader Joe's! Excellent product
Lacey H.
Portland, OR
The biggest problem with these is that microwaving them does not work. Otherwise, they are a tasty, portion controlled breakfast or lunch. The flavor is great.
Lu C.
These are really good, and convenient to make! Price is pretty fair as well.
Lauren L.
Port Moody, BC
I'm always skeptical about frozen foods, but I love TJS so thought I'd give these a try for a quick meal/snack. I was not disappointed! They cooked quickly and were full of flavor! The crust was yummy and not soggy and the filling was very flavorful and had real ingredients in them. Makes a great breakfast or a meal with a little salad. Great to stock up on and keep in the freezer!
Do you sell on line? You do not keep them in store!!!!! So how I can buy it??????