Trader Joe's Spicy Chai Tea Latte Mix

by Trader Joe's

Trader Joe's Spicy Chai Tea Latte Mix, 10 oz.

Scoop preferences?
Is this really a spicy chai?
Has anyone tried this?
Start your review of Trader Joe's Spicy Chai Tea Latte Mix!
Hsinyu Y.
Purchased at: Trader Joe's
Pretty tasty. However it requires a lot of powder to make a chai latte. Don’t drink if you’re lactose intolerant
Evie L.
Trader Joe's Spicy Chai Tea Latte Mix uploaded by Evie L.
Purchased at: Trader Joe's
Let me start off by saying I don’t like chai. However I love this chai and I am so sad that this is only seasonal. I could drink this over and over all day.
Crystal R.
Forest Hills, NY
Purchased at: Trader Joe's
I find this doesn’t have much flavor. I use almost the whole scoop but it’s not the best. Even Dunkin’ Donuts has a better chi latte. I don’t think i will purchase again.
TAYLOR H.
Pasadena, MD
Purchased at: Trader Joe's
This is the best at home chai latte mix. Taste like you got it at a coffe house or cafe. Its sweet and has just the right amount of chai spice to it.
Michele H.
Essex, MD
love this!! I keep a few cans of this in hand at all times as it's got just the right amount of spice and sweetness to make a great cup of chai latte. I've tried it both cold and hot and my preferred method is iced but both are great I have even been known to add a scoop to my regular black coffee to make a dirty coffee and it doesn't even need anything else
Jessica B.
Studio City, CA
Strange I see so many good reviews for this chai. I’ve tried this twice trying to like it and I just can’t. The flavor just doesn’t taste like chai to me. Maybe I tried a bad batch but I’ve tried many other different types of chai from powders to concentrates and this is my least favorite I have tried
marnie K.
Everett, WA
This is a total game changer for your coffee game. A scoop of this amazing stuff with your cup of coffee will give you the best dirty chai from your home. This goes better with hot coffee because the powder will actually dissolve and you don't even need to add anything else to your dirty chai as far as sweeteners are concerned because it's perfect.
Chanelle B.
Aliso Viejo, CA
This really gets you in the fall mood! This product is good with an unsweetened milk because it is VERY sweet. It said spicy so I thought it wouldn’t be as sweet, but it is. The only bummer I realized is that it’s not dairy free.
Monali L.
Indianapolis, IN
I love this chai latte. For $4.99 I can make at least 20 chai lattes, definitely beating the Starbucks price. My only complaint is that if you use the recommended amount of product it has too much sugar and not enough spice. I like mixing milk in it as well for a true latte.
sarah O.
Just 1-1.5 tablespoons are enough. Truly. I followed the instructions and 3 tbsp is WAY too sweet. Boy howdy. That woke me up like nobody's business lol. To each their own but dang the recommended amount was overboard for me.

The following day and the next cup later I was fine with 1.5 tbsp.

This canned powder mix is handy for a quick chai time or for when family/friends come over. Makes for a good conversation piece when sharing their ideal number of tablespoons for this beverage.

Now the powder mix does take a bit to dissolve and even after stirring once the liquid settles some powder parts rise up. So just keep mixing and it'll go away.

Tastes like a chai as it should. Spices are fragrant as expected. Wish there was a non-dairy version - maybe one with plant-based creamer. But overall this is likely created for convenience so I still appreciate this creation.

The following day and the next cup later I was fine with 1.5 tbsp.

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Victoria F.