Trader Joe's Spices Of The World California Garlic Powder

by Trader Joe's

Trader Joe's Spices Of The World California Garlic Powder.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Trader Joe's Spices Of The World California Garlic Powder!
Crystal S.
Purchased at: Trader Joe's
Another one of Trader Joe's star seasonings. It's very flavorful yet not overpowering. It can be used in so many dishes and during food preparation
Bair B.
Chula Vista, CA
Trader Joe’s is my go to for shopping. Prices are great and the seasoning are perfect.
Stephanie S.
Crystal Lake, IL
I prefer the fresh garlic to powder but this works in a pinch. Strong flavor so use sparingly
Michelle H.
Los Angeles, CA
It’s garlic powder, tastes good, like garlic. Love the price point of Trader Joe’s spices too
Kimberly F.
Redondo Beach, CA
Great garlic powder with great flavor. Not mixed with any other fillers or artificial ingredients. Delish in ground beef or ground meat substitute for burgers!!!
Jordan C.
Torrance, CA
garlic powder is a must in my home. It adds so much flavor to everything. I love this one from Trader Joe’s!
Jessica C.
Roseville, CA
Our household favorite garlic to add in our dishes! It’s so flavorful and I love how granulated it is! It literally just blends perfectly with your food your seasoning. Great on veggies, meats, pasta dishes- anything your heart desires. Recommend.
rebeca C.
Garlic powder is never as potent as fresh garlic, but this one comes close! I add a couple shakes of this to all types of food, from pasta sauces to roasted veggies. It definitely adds a garlic flavor. The bottle usually lasts me a couple months, which makes the price super affordable. I believe it's about $2
Taryn D.
Thompsons Stn, TN
This is always in my cabinet. I use it all the time with cooking. The price, 1.99 can't be beat, and for the amount you get! It lasts me probably 6-8 months at a time and use it multiple times a week. Great spice!
Kristen C.
Lisle, IL
Very potent garlic powder and can't beat their price point on it! I love so many of their spices and this is one of my staples

Looking for your answer?