BY TRADER JOE'S

Trader Joe's Spices Of The World California Garlic Powder. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Grace C.
Trader Joe's has such amazing prices. This is a great garlic powder. TJs was out for a long time and my fiance and I simply went without garlic powder since the price is so great on this one, we just waited for them to restock. Finally they did and we now have it again!
Ryoko M.
Love this! It has a nice strong garlic flavor, and the price is definitely right! I believe its $1.99 in stores! And it comes in a great glass container. Also, it doesn't clump up like other garlic powders, and remains completely pourable.
Ashleigh M.
I love this garlic powder and prefer it over McCormick® Garlic Powder because this one has a much stronger garlic flavor. It’s only $1.99 and the bottle lasts longer than you’d think. I use it about 3-4 times a week.
Taryn D.
East Haven, CT
This is always in my cabinet. I use it all the time with cooking. The price, 1.99 can't be beat, and for the amount you get! It lasts me probably 6-8 months at a time and use it multiple times a week. Great spice!
Emily E.
Good stuff! You can add it to soup, you can put it on homemade french fries, french bread, for making garlic bread...Yumm!
I did try drinking it with a few other things hoping it would help me to stave off sickness, I think it probably helped but it tasted awful. So if you are going to consume some, just know it tastes better in food, not beverages.
rebeca c.
Garlic powder is never as potent as fresh garlic, but this one comes close! I add a couple shakes of this to all types of food, from pasta sauces to roasted veggies. It definitely adds a garlic flavor. The bottle usually lasts me a couple months, which makes the price super affordable. I believe it's about $2
Kristen C.
Very potent garlic powder and can't beat their price point on it! I love so many of their spices and this is one of my staples
Estella H.
My spice cabinet has been slowly becoming pretty much all TJ’s spices and grinders.
Great amount for the price as always.