Trader Joe's Spiced Cider

by Trader Joe's

Trader Joe's Spiced Cider, 64 Fl oz. Apple Juice blend made with fresh whole ripe apples from the USA. Enjoy! Happy Holidays!

Has anyone tasted TJ’s spiced cider before? I want to get everyone’s opinion before I buy it. If I don’t like it I’ll feel bad for throwing it out.Trader Joe's Spiced Cider
Is this too sweet?
How spiced is this cider? Does it have a good balance of sweet to it?
Start your review of Trader Joe's Spiced Cider!
Holli D.
Olympia, WA
This is pretty good for a spiced cider but I think it would be better warm. There's a slight amount of spice and apple flavor.
Jessica M.
Owings Mills, MD
Delicious! It's the best cider EVER! It is warming with notes of cinnamon, nutmeg, and other autumnal spices. It is lovely chilled or warmed and can really spice up a morning smoothie. I look forward to purchasing this cider every fall and at the low price point it's a must have for any fall gathering.
Jamye C.
Milton, WA
Purchased at: Trader Joe's
This apple cider is really yummy I drink mine warm with a little whiskey in it perfect for a cold winter day to warm up the chill.
Ashley O.
Garner, NC
This is a great cider to grab quickly before a party. Throw a dash of cinnamon or soak some cinnamon sticks in it and you've got a pretty drink to serve at a party! It is a wonderfully flavored cider and everyone loves it! My favorite is their honeycrisp cider though.
Melanie W.
This cider is AMAZING, my family and I stock up on this for the Fall/Winter months, especially for Thanksgiving - the taste is natural, smooth, and priced just right - you can even add a fresh raw cinnamon stick or two into your hot cider for added spice kick but it's not needed...you must try this cider it's pleasing to the pallate!!!
Michael K.
Phoenix, AZ
excellent cider for the price you pay! it tastes great with nut meg, cinnamon sticks, rum and oranges. :)
Zarah Abigail P.
Lompoc, CA
This is one of my fall favorites. My family absolutely loves this. The taste is not overwhelming at all. It is "soothing" , and gives you that warm, comfy feeling. You can have it so many ways too - have it as it is, put it in a crackpot with cinnamon sticks, and so much more. TJ'S spiced cider makes it like no other. 😊
Apoorva B.
Ann Arbor, MI
The whole of October November and December... Cider is a must!!! It doesn't feel like Halloween, Thanksgiving, or Christmas unless we drink our ciders. Trader Joe's spiced cider is the best and is perfect for the season. It's super duper tastyyyyyy!!
Jess C.
Omg! Yes! I love this stuff!! Best cider ever I will never choose another brand ! My kids love this during Halloween, Thanksgiving, and Christmas. Hot or cold, either way it's delicious.
Jennifer D.
Cherry Hill, NJ
Trader Joe's Spiced Cider uploaded by Jennifer D.
I used this to make spiked cider for a fall themed party. It was delicious and a huge hit! Just mix in some good whisky and mulling spices and pour over ice :)
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Shalida D.
Bedford Hts, OH
il y a 3 ans
Celine A. il y a 2 ans
Yes it tastes delicious! Especially warmed up with cinnamon sticks in there