Add a Photo

By TRADER JOE'S
Trader Joe's Speculoos Cookie & Cocoa Swirl - Two Favorite Flavors Swirled Into One Unusually Delicious Spread. All you have to do is taste it to understand!
Abby B.
Abby B.

About a year or so ago I got into the IFYM (counting macros but still being able to eat like a normal human). I had heard great things about this "cookie butter" so I had to see for myself. Headed to Trader Joe's and let me tell you... this IS LIFE. It is SO macro friendly that you don't feel guilty eating it...I eat it on EVERYTHING...it simply takes the place of peanut butter for me & my hubby even loves it also 👍🏻😍
Kirby F.
Kirby F.
Lloyd Harbor, NY

THIS STUFF IS EVERYTHING!I shopped for the first time in trader joes yesterday and saw this, I have never tried speculoos cookies before but I always get the speculoos truffle at godiva. It is my favorite truffle. This taste exactly like that truffle! it is so delicious and I am obsessed. GOODBYE NUTELLA. There is a new spread in town and I am in love <3
Kait D.
Kait D.

SO yummy. On my cheat days I eat this on sliced up bananas or on toast. If I want to be bad I will just have a spoonful. It goes great with peanut butter as well. You can even add it to the bottom layer of pies. it is just good on almost anything. Must try!

Join Now