BY TRADER JOE'S

Trader Joe's Speculoos Cookie & Cocoa Swirl - Two Favorite Flavors Swirled Into One Unusually Delicious Spread. All you have to do is taste it to understand! see more...

Buy on Amazon
Brandi T.
brookfield, WI
THIS STUFF IS AMAZING! I had been looking for a vegan substitute to Nutella for the longest time and once I found this it has been a household staple ever since. Delicious enough to have by itself, and really good on a peanut butter sandwich!!
Geraldine N.
Hyde Park
How to make cookie butter even better? Add chocolate. This stuff is everything. Hide the jar from everyone because it will be gone in a few days. DELICIOUS.
Heath W.
This is my crack cocaine. Chocolate and cookies all smooshed up in spreadable form. I could eat it by the spoonful. Ok that's a lie, I HAVE eaten it by the spoonful. I'm not proud. It melts perfectly on warm toast, and blends well into smoothies. Haven't used it in baking yet but I have some ideas, I'm thinking it will make an interesting cupcake topping or filling.
Kirby F.
Lloyd Harbor, NY
THIS STUFF IS EVERYTHING!I shopped for the first time in trader joes yesterday and saw this, I have never tried speculoos cookies before but I always get the speculoos truffle at godiva. It is my favorite truffle. This taste exactly like that truffle! it is so delicious and I am obsessed. GOODBYE NUTELLA. There is a new spread in town and I am in love <3Ā
Abby B.
About a year or so ago I got into the IFYM (counting macros but still being able to eat like a normal human). I had heard great things about this "cookie butter" so I had to see for myself. Headed to Trader Joe's and let me tell you... this IS LIFE. It is SO macro friendly that you don't feel guilty eating it...I eat it on EVERYTHING...it simply takes the place of peanut butter for me & my hubby even loves it also šŸ‘šŸ»šŸ˜
Lorna B.
Oceanside, CA
I was skeptical at first. But this stuff is heaven!! And it's vegan! Which amazed me even more. Yes the sugars are probably a little high but this is great with apples bananas toast everything!
Kait D.
SO yummy. On my cheat days I eat this on sliced up bananas or on toast. If I want to be bad I will just have a spoonful. It goes great with peanut butter as well. You can even add it to the bottom layer of pies. it is just good on almost anything. Must try!
Jennifer T.
Tampa, FL
This is very yummy but it's a little too rich. I only ever take spoonfuls at a time. I can't imagine someone eating more than that. It's super delicious though, a bit pricey.
Mary M.
Don't buy this if you don't have self control. It's delicious. Dip cookies or eat with a spoon- it's a perfect snack if you have a sweet tooth!
Jenny J.
Kissimmee, FL
ABSOLUTELY DELICIOUS! I can take a spoon and eat it right out of the jar or if I want a sweet breakfast but it on a bagel
Sammi G.
Norcross
What is this used with ? It looks really good and I want to try it but do you just eat it plain or???