BY TRADER JOE'S #1 in Nut & Seed Butters

Buy on Amazon
Abbey T.
Sycamore, IL
This stuff is magic!! Everyone I've introduced to it over the years has this look of wonder upon their face when first tasting it. When I made my own wedding cake a few years ago, I filled it with cookie butter buttercream. It's the creamy, spice cookie from heaven spread you didn't even know you've been dreaming of your whole life. I even mix it into coffee sometimes for a cookie butter latte.
Malak M.
Columbus, OH
The Europeans don't have much on us Americans, but the perfect blend of spices that are used to make Speculous cookies might be one of the best! Traders Joe's has turned this sweet and salty treat into a creamy dessert that can be eaten alone, on toast or with fruit! It is relatively inexpensive and I highly recommend trying it with apple slices!
Addie D.
This product is so delicious! First off, it’s sweet like sugar cookies but not too sweet. Sometimes products like this are too sugary feeling but that isn’t the case. This pairs perfect if you dip pretzels in it or want a sweet breakfast to spread on toast! Also fun to serve at parties with an array of goodies to dip in the cookie butter!
Caroline R.
Trader Joe's Speculoos Cookie Butter is worth every calorie. I could have the entire jar in one sitting! Only downside is it is highly caloric and highly addicting! Try it on celery, it will make you feel better indulging in large proportions!
Alesa T.
Charleston, SC
I love this product!  Its so hard to not eat it all in one sitting, but I have some recommendations that are amazing ways to eat it!  On toast with honey-roasted peanuts on top!!! Absolutely, insanely delicious!  I will always be a repeat customer!
Lauren N.
Fort Worth, TX
first of all this stuff is dangerous. Second of all it's delicious. I can't keep a jar in the house for too long because my husband will eat it straight from the container with a spoon like a savage. It's great to add to baking- especially if you want to swirl it in brownies or cookies. You can melt it on top of ice cream. You can make a cookie butter toast. It's good mixed with rice crispy treats for extra sugar. Or just eat it from the jar!
Mimi F.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This stuff is soooo good! You can spread it on waffles, dip your pretzels in it, pour it over ice cream, or whatever you want. No artificial flavors or preservatives. I will buy this again and recommend it to others.
Sky C.
Escondido, CA
Life changing. I️ love this. Butter more then life, perfect on toast or with any breed. Or honestly with anything at all. I️ am a first time buyer but will definitely be back for more! Ginger bread in a jar
Y 🌿.
I recently tried this and really liked it. The cookie flavor blends nicely with the chocolate swirl. I would probably buy it again, but I still prefer Nutella over this. It goes great on salty crackers.
Catherine M.
BOSTON
This stuff is crack. There is nothing quite like cookie butter. My roommate and I could easily polish off a jar in one sitting if we didn't practice extreme willpower. We at one point had to ban it from the apartment because it is just THAT GOOD.
Dezree N.
Edinburg , TX
I've seen this in my stores, what does it taste like and what is it used for?
Taylor o.
Somerset, KY
Where can you buy this at?
Katie C.
I LOVE THIS STUFF BUT JUST DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO WITH IT. WHAT DO YOUBPUT IT IN OR EAT IT WITH?
Lauren P.
Does this taste like a almond butter?
Lorryn Y.
Is this a healthy choice option? Which is better Cookie Butter or Almond Butter?