BY TRADER JOE'S #2 in Nut & Seed Butters

Variety pack - 1 Jar of Smooth Cookie Butter, 1 Jar of Crunchy Cookie Butter, and 1 Jar of Cookie & Cocoa Swirl. Product of the Netherlands. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Jessie S.
Greenville
Trader Joe's Speculoos Cookie Butter is life changing, and I'm not even exaggerating.  It might be the most delicious thing I've ever eaten.  It is made with speculoos cookies, which are a spiced cookie (think cinnamon and nutmeg) from the Netherlands.  The cookies themselves are also delicious.  It is a little more firm and grittier than peanut butter, but has a similar consistency.  It is good on anything: ice cream, pancakes, pretzels, toast, apples, speculoos cookies, in baked goods, on a spoon.  The possibilities are really endless.  It is highly addictive, yet worth every calorie.
Emily L.
Bradenton, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Ok so I know my 2 star review is gonn have everyone like what the fudge?! I just don’t love this. It has an odd, gritty texture, the variety I tried just wasn’t very sweet, and I really didn’t know how to eat this. Like...do I eat it on a spoon by itself, do I put it on cookies, on bread on...ice cream?! Like what am I supposed to do with this? I had it with some pretzel sticks and that’s the way I found it tasted best. But not a fan, I won’t purchase this again. And to everyone who loves this, don’t take offense, enjoy your cookie butter!
Elizabeth A.
Albertson, NY
If you do not know what butter cookie is, drop what you are doing and go to Trader Joe’s! It is a delicious spread for anyone who cannot have Nutella. It tastes like cookies, ginger bread and little nutty. So so delicious. Spread it on toast in the morning, make cookie sandwiches or top a spoonful on your dessert.
Angelina L.
St. Louis
The is the most delicious thing I've tried in a while!!! I add this to my oatmeal or cereal and the flavor is insane. I could eat this out of the jar if I could!!! I would like to bake cookies with cookie butter replacing peanut butter to see how that would turn out! I would buy again and again and again!
Abbey T.
Los Angeles , CA
This stuff is magic!! Everyone I've introduced to it over the years has this look of wonder upon their face when first tasting it. When I made my own wedding cake a few years ago, I filled it with cookie butter buttercream. It's the creamy, spice cookie from heaven spread you didn't even know you've been dreaming of your whole life. I even mix it into coffee sometimes for a cookie butter latte.
Mookie M.
New York , NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
i love me some cookie butter is the best thing ever, i use this all the time when im baking , or need a side dip for cookies, it taste great and i always go to trader joes  to buy this cookie butter , its very affordable and i do recommend this cookie butter , i absolutly love it
arturo v.
Simply put, the Trader Joe's Speculoos Cookie Butter is the best topping for waffles, toast, or anything really! To say that this stuff has changed my life would be an understatement. I might actually stop the review soon so I can go sneak a spoonful of this delicious cookie butter.  Run, don't walk to the nearest Trader Joe's and get yourself a jar or ten.
Domonique M.
Philadelphia, PA
This is the only spread I’ve ever had that can surpass Nutella in deliciousness. You can spread it on almost anything and its amazing. Toast, crackers, apples, ice cream, pretzels, etc. lt can be a little pricey but it is worth it. I only eat it as a dessert. The texture is slightly gritty because of the cookie bits but it is unlike anything else. Try it today!
jewelz p.
Los Angeles , CA
Life changing stuff!! Trader Joe’s got it right! This cookie butter feels and tastes like Christmas every time you have a spoonful of it. Be assured that you will have more than one spoonful though! The price is great for the amount of goodness you get. I can’t describe what it tastes like, just taste it! *runs for my jar I have hidden from my guy* lol
Bethany S.
Waco, TX
Happy 4/20, y'all. Make sure this snack is in your basket of treats today, heyyyy! Seriously though, all stoner jokes aside, this cookie spread is a must-try. Get ready to eat the whole jar in one sitting, not share with anyone, and put a lock around the pantry to keep your roommates from stealing some of this butter gold.
Dezree N.
Edinburg , TX
I've seen this in my stores, what does it taste like and what is it used for?
Katie C.
I LOVE THIS STUFF BUT JUST DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO WITH IT. WHAT DO YOUBPUT IT IN OR EAT IT WITH?
Taylor o.
Somerset, KY
Where can you buy this at?
Lauren P.
Does this taste like a almond butter?
Lorryn Y.
Is this a healthy choice option? Which is better Cookie Butter or Almond Butter?