Trader Joe's Speculoos Cookie Butter

Variety pack - 1 Jar of Smooth Cookie Butter, 1 Jar of Crunchy Cookie Butter, and 1 Jar of Cookie & Cocoa Swirl. Product of the Netherlands.

Is there actual salt in the all but the bagel seasoning? It does not taste like it.Trader Joe's Everything But the Bagel Sesame Seasoning Blend
Is this peanut butter based?
Does this taste like cookies?
Start your review of Trader Joe's Speculoos Cookie Butter!
How would you rate this product?
Samantha G.
Temecula, CA
I had heard of the Cookie Butter from various bloggers who I follow. They raved about it and said that once you try it you're hooked. I had never even heard of it as there wasn't a Trader Joe's in my state. When one did open the first thing I bought was the Cookie Butter. I got home and opened it up and dipped a pretzel inside and IT CHANGED MY LIFE! This is so freaking good!! It's exactly what everyone says it is! I eat it on pretty much anything; pretzels, toast, apples, crackers, Nilla wafers, but my favorite is putting it on pumpkin spice waffles. Try it it will change everything. I love the smooth and chunky kind and love both! Seriously go out and buy some.
Lellianne C.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Trader Joe's Speculoos Cookie Butter uploaded by Lellianne C.
Purchased at: Trader Joe's
If you like peanut butter or a sweet nutty spread to go with your scones or toast, you have to try this yummy treat. Excellent with hot tea or hot cocoa, it gives you Christmas morning vibes.
Taylor W.
Brazoria, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Trader Joe's Speculoos Cookie Butter uploaded by Taylor W.
Purchased at: Trader Joe's
I received this as a gift from my mom, but I’ve heard amazing things about cookie butter in general. It was seriously the strangest thing I’ve tasted. It tastes amazing. All I can describe it as it’s like Christmas cookies mixed with peanut butter! It’s a great consistency and great taste! I love to put it on a slice of whole grain toast for my 2 year old! We both love it! Definitely give it a try!
Gretchen J.
Quinton, VA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Trader Joe's Speculoos Cookie Butter uploaded by Gretchen J.
Purchased at: Trader Joe's
So delicious! I absolutely love this product, but not the amount of sugars! I found an even better alternative at small business: American dream nut butter!
Megan F.
Columbia, MD
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Trader Joe's Speculoos Cookie Butter uploaded by Megan F.
Purchased at: Trader Joe's
LOVE LOVE LOVE! This is a must buy when at Trader Joe’s. I love that it’s available all year
Kat J.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 7
2,104 reviews
Trader Joe's Speculoos Cookie Butter uploaded by Kat J.
Purchased at: Trader Joe's
If you haven’t had cookie butter yet, I don’t even know what to tell you,... What on earth are you waiting for?! Cookie butter is the most fantastic food item this side of the universe... It’s made from Speculoos cookies, which are crunchy, shortbread spice biscuits from the Netherlands and Belgium that taste faintly like gingerbread. These biscuits are ground up and then mixed with vegetable oils to produce a spread that has a consistency similar to peanut butter. It’s so incredibly delicious, I’ve often just grabbed a spoonful and eaten it just like that. But that’s the lazy way of eating it, there’s so many countless delicious things you can do with this! This is amazing spread on fruit or toast, you can even melt it into a fondue and dip whatever your heart desires,... but my absolute favorite way to use this cookie butter is to swirl it into a cheesecake!!! 😍 Beyond decadent!
Rachel B.
Seymour, TN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Trader Joe's Speculoos Cookie Butter uploaded by Rachel B.
Purchased at: Trader Joe's
So I’m on a stranded 🏝 island right? What food do I want if I can only have one??? THIS!!!! 😆 Yes, my Cookie butter love is DEEP. This tastes like the speculoos cookies in a rich sweet and slight cinnamon butter. I eat it off the spoon. If you only eat this you WILL lose weight. Ok Just Kidding. But this is delicious. Buy it, try it, and don’t deny it. Trader Joe's Speculoos Cookie Butter
camille D.
federal way
A staple in our pantry! Totally adds a great touch to other desserts as well. I love the crunchy one!
Alexis L.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Deliciously sweet and addictive.  I love it on a spoon, but it’s also good on pretzels or graham crackers.
Hannah N.
San Pedro, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Trader Joe's Speculoos Cookie Butter uploaded by Hannah N.
Purchased at: Trader Joe's
I mean who doesn’t love this stuff? I use it on bagels, fruit and just use a spoon sometimes! I will definitely be back to buy more! Highly recommend
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
yoana M.