Trader Joe's Speculoos Cookie Butter

Variety pack - 1 Jar of Smooth Cookie Butter, 1 Jar of Crunchy Cookie Butter, and 1 Jar of Cookie & Cocoa Swirl. Product of the Netherlands.

What do you put this on?
What are some good ideas to use this with??
worth it? is this a consistency of your average cookie butter? do your store it in the fridge after the first use?
Start your review of Trader Joe's Speculoos Cookie Butter!
How would you rate this product?
a month agoBrazoria , TX
Trader Joe's Speculoos Cookie Butter uploaded by Taylor W.
Purchased at: Trader Joe's
I received this as a gift from my mom, but I’ve heard amazing things about cookie butter in general. It was seriously the strangest thing I’ve tasted. It tastes amazing. All I can describe it as it’s like Christmas cookies mixed with peanut butter! It’s a great consistency and great taste! I love to put it on a slice of whole grain toast for my 2 year old! We both love it! Definitely give it a try!
4 months agoEatonton, GA
This stuff is amazing! Imagine eating your favorite cookie at Christmas and that is what this taste like! It goes excellent with gram crackers and the packaging is excellent! Will definitely be purchasing again!
13 days agoNew orleans, LA
Trader Joe's Speculoos Cookie Butter uploaded by Ameenah S.
Yummy this is a deliciously spread. You can spread it on pancakes or waffles or cookies or even on a piece of bread. You can serve it on ice cream, or with pretzels or celery. I recommend it
3 months agoMiami, FL
This cookie butter is so good that it’s dangerous. I can’t keep this in my house for longer than 2 days. It’s delicious and goes with most things. I really like it and recommend it if you’re looking for a nice dessert. If you’re trying to maintain your figure than don’t this to yourself lol. It’s so good.
19 days agoBurlingame
Oh my goodness, this is such a dangerous product. I don’t usually go for this kind of food but I tried it at Trader Joe’s. The first bite I took made me feel like my brain shook with a shock. It was so so good. But it has palm oil so I don’t think I’d be going for this. It a delicious though.
2 months agoLake Elmo, MN
This stuff is delicious! I love the texture of it. It's very thick and you can taste the grains of cookie sugar in it. It's addicting to eat so be careful though! I can't keep it in my cupboard for longer than a week without eating it all! Will definitely be repurchasing!
3 months agoLos Angeles, CA
It’s flipping fantastic. Speculoos is a type of cookie like a ginger snap that is ground up into this creamy peanut butter. The result is crunchy, spreadable heaven. Honestly, I often just eat it with a spoon. If you haven’t tried, do. You won’t regret.
a month agoDoylestown, PA
Purchased at: Trader Joe's
Put it on vanilla ice cream. Enough said. Sweet, smooth with a subtle crunch, and the cheapest you’ll get cookie butter anywhere. Also great straight out of the container! Strongly recommend picking it up next time you’re at Trader Joe’s.
a month ago
Yum! If you love Trader Joe’s speculoos cookies then you’ll definitely love their cookie butter! This also comes in other flavors/seasonal varieties. Makes for a very yummy treat! I would recommend giving this a try!
23 days agoIowa City, IA
This stuff is so good! I eat a small spoonful as a little treat because otherwise I'll eat the whole jar. I love Trader Joe's products and pricing, especially on their specialty items like this one!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...