BY TRADER JOE'S #3 in Nut & Seed Butters

Buy on Amazon
Karen B.
Cookie Butter may look like peanut butter but no peanut butter in this jar. Cookie Butter is exclusively sold at Trader Joes for $3.99 as of October, 2017. Made of ginger bread and cookies (I'm guessing shortbread) tastes tantalizing by the spoonfull. Also great with bananas, pretzels, apples, and as a bagel spread. Amazingly sweet and satisfying for those sweet cravings. I recommend a trip to Trader Joes to purchase this one of a kind sweet and slighty crunchy delicacy.
Caroline R.
Trader Joe's Speculoos Cookie Butter is worth every calorie. I could have the entire jar in one sitting! Only downside is it is highly caloric and highly addicting! Try it on celery, it will make you feel better indulging in large proportions!
Lauren N.
Fort Worth, TX
first of all this stuff is dangerous. Second of all it's delicious. I can't keep a jar in the house for too long because my husband will eat it straight from the container with a spoon like a savage. It's great to add to baking- especially if you want to swirl it in brownies or cookies. You can melt it on top of ice cream. You can make a cookie butter toast. It's good mixed with rice crispy treats for extra sugar. Or just eat it from the jar!
Mimi F.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This stuff is soooo good! You can spread it on waffles, dip your pretzels in it, pour it over ice cream, or whatever you want. No artificial flavors or preservatives. I will buy this again and recommend it to others.
Sky C.
Escondido , CA
Life changing. I️ love this. Butter more then life, perfect on toast or with any breed. Or honestly with anything at all. I️ am a first time buyer but will definitely be back for more! Ginger bread in a jar
Katherine G.
Bellflower, CA
This is the second best thing after Nutella! You can get this at Trader's Joes, and it's seriously so delicious! I don't even use bread or anything to eat it on, I just grab a spoon and lunch on it! & of course, no double dipping!
Darci L.
I mean... absolutely the best treat out there. This is so delicious and I can't leave Trader Joe's without buying a jar! Eat it with pretzels, waffles, ritz crackers, ice cream, or just a spoon :)
allison o.
sc, california
Heaven. In. A. Jar. I know, I sound dramatic. But seriously. It is just so good. I have never put it on ice cream, or toast or anything. That was require too much forethought. It's only like $5 a jar. And for heaven, that's pretty cheap. Go buy a jar. Or 2. Or 456.
Lauren G.
Fairfax, VA
I loooove trader joes cookie butter. It turns anything into a treat. I love putting warmed cookie butter drizzled on top of waffles and pancakes. It is so creamy and delicious. Who doesn't love ground up cookies. You can also use this in baking! *HEART EMOJI EYES*
Ebony J.
This is AMAZING!!!!! I tried it once and just keep buying it. Going by the name I didn't know what to expect but it definitely passed the test. I recently made a really tasty granola bar using the cookie butter and often times use it as a dip for pretzels.
Dezree N.
Edinburg , TX
I've seen this in my stores, what does it taste like and what is it used for?
Taylor o.
Somerset, KY
Where can you buy this at?
Katie C.
I LOVE THIS STUFF BUT JUST DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO WITH IT. WHAT DO YOUBPUT IT IN OR EAT IT WITH?
Lauren P.
Does this taste like a almond butter?
Lorryn Y.
Is this a healthy choice option? Which is better Cookie Butter or Almond Butter?