BY TRADER JOE'S

• Do you recommended ? Has this help your acne 3 Answers
  • Does this have menthol? Or That tingling effect? 2 Answers
  • Is this good for combination skin?1 Answers
Trader Joe's SPA Face Wash with Tea Tree Oil
  • "I am in love with this stuff and it's only day 2. I have sensitive skin & usually when the "curse of eve" falls upon me, my face breaks out like crazy. This is a gentle cleanser that is very inexpensive retailing between $4-$7 with an added ingredient of tea tree oil. I've noticed a difference already; my skin has started to clear and my face is no longer itchy or red. I use this product both morning & night followed by trader joe's antioxidant serum. " in 7 reviews
Cassie C.
Annapolis, MD
THIS IS MY HG CLEANSER. I recently ran out and bought a drugstore one to replace it and my skin is already paying the price. I am on the oily side, with larger pores and a tendency for blackheads if I’m not diligent with my products. With regular use of this cleanser (once per day), my skin looks clearer and less congested. It is a bit harsh, so I only use it once per day, typically after oil cleansing at night. I will be going back to TJs to repurchase because nothing else compares.
Annaliza S.
SYLMAR, CA
Love the scent and I love how this really zaps those zits away like nothing! It’s my first time using this product and I must say, I’m quite impressed with the quality. I don’t use it often since I think Tea Tree Oil might be too harsh as a daily wash but when I do break out, this definitely helps. The scent is tolerable and I love the cooling sensation once you use it! It also lasts a looooong time :)
Meg S.
Orlando, FL
I don’t have worms to describe how obsessed I am with this cleanser. I use it remove makeup and to clean my makeup brushes. This stuff is so effective that I have rebought it over 6 times. Having dry/combination skin, I find following it up with their moisturizer rebalances my skin. When using this product regularly I have no dry or oily patches.
Jessica R.
South Burlington, VT
I love this face wash. I leaves my skin soft and removes all the excess oils. My only reason for not giving it 5 stars is the smell. I cant stand the smell. Though being a natural face wash its to be expected. I have actually turned my father on to this face wash and he will never go back. He used to use the Cetaphil Oil control wash but he swears this works better.
Golda (.
Orlando, Fl
I wanted to love this so badly. I have very acne prone skin and as a first time buyer I would not recommend it for someone that suffers with acne. I loved the smell and the feel, but my skin was disappointed with this product. I would though recommend this to someone with dry skin.
Anastasia H.
I have decided that TJs is a ringer, Though a grocery store I never thought I would live by the facial products they put out. This cleanser is “a little goes a long way.” I have a redness that I combat and this cleaner is so light that it does not aggravate it and cleanses very well.
Ayza C.
Eugene, OR
I have been getting little breakout and this seems to be doing a good job. My face feel super clean after. I like how all the ingredients are natural and not harsh on my skin. I also use it as a body wash too. A little goes and long way even though it’s a very thin formula.
Tamie O.
Citrus hts, CA
I have bought this for years and I really like it. I do think that if I use it every day, my skin gets sensitive to the tea tree oil. But I usually alternate with another face wash a few times a week to avoid the issue. I have sensitive acne prone skin.
Mandie Y.
Dayton , OH
Absolutely love this product. Washes and cleanses without over drying or making my face oily. My skin is sensitive so irritation is a no no and this product doesn’t bother it at all. Price is incredible and leaves my skin feeling great
Katelyn W.
Mesa, AZ
Very strong on the tea tree - which can be good or bad. Do not get in your eyes. Nice packaging. Very easy to use pump dispenser. Extremely effective & inexpensive. I would absolutely re purchase or recommend.
Yadira B.
Phoenix, AZ
How does your skin feel immediately after use?
. ..
Los Angeles, CA
Do you recommended ? Has this help your acne
Maki S.
Moreno Valley, CA
I have really oily skin. I've been looking for a good face wash to use. Does this product clean without striping the natural oils too much?
Karina O.
Astoria, NY
Has anyone seen this reduce their acne or problem areas? Does it help with oiliness?
Christal M.
Ellenwood, GA
Does this have menthol? Or That tingling effect?