Trader Joe's SPA Face Wash with Tea Tree Oil

by Trader Joe's

Hi! I have pretty sensitive skin, does this stuff actually work?
For combo skin, oily T zone, somewhat dry everywhere else, would this be helpful ?
Does this get your face really clean? Does it tingle or burn because of the tea tree oil? Will it break your skin out in the beginning of using it?
Start your review of Trader Joe's SPA Face Wash with Tea Tree Oil!
Product Highlights
I am in love with this stuff and it's only day 2. I have sensitive skin & usually when the "curse of eve" falls upon me, my face breaks out like crazy. This is a gentle cleanser that is very inexpensive retailing between $4-$7 with an added ingredient of tea tree oil. I've noticed a difference already; my skin has started to clear and my face is no longer itchy or red. I use this product both morning & night followed by trader joe's antioxidant serum. in reviews
Christa Y.
Florence, SC
Trader Joe's SPA Face Wash with Tea Tree Oil uploaded by Christa Y.
Purchased at: Trader Joe's
You can see that I really loved this cleanser. Although I think it takes a lot of the natural oils and moisture out of my skin, I think this really cleans, especially after I remove my makeup. The packaging is kinda ugly and it’s too expensive. I won’t be repurchasing simply because I know there’s better options out there. ignore the toilet paper in the back omg
Emily S.
Irmo, SC
Trader Joe's SPA Face Wash with Tea Tree Oil uploaded by Emily S.
I’ve been using this face wash for a little over a week and have instantly noticed great changes. This makes my skin feel so smooth and reduces my blemishes and redness a great amount. I feel like I don’t need to wear concealer or foundation now. Amazing.
Jana S.
Ocean Springs, MS
Trader Joe's SPA Face Wash with Tea Tree Oil uploaded by Jana S.
Purchased at: Amazon
Loved that this has tea tree oil, which is good for acne, but it is quiet drying to the face. Also, it WILL burn if it gets in your eyes! Pretty watery for a face cleaner. Other cleaners I like better, so I likely will not buy again.
Priscilla M.
El Monte, CA
Trader Joe's SPA Face Wash with Tea Tree Oil uploaded by Priscilla M.
Purchased at: Trader Joe's
This face wash is so good. I started using this two years ago after getting my gallbladder removed. My face broke out so bad I started getting white heads on my forehead, blackheads one my cheeks and nose, and really bad under the skin pimples in my chin and jawline. Nothing worked to get rid of any of my skin issues but I happen to go down the aisle where the shampoo and vitamins were and seen this and thought why not try it, tree oil is good for skin, it’s ain’t-inflammatory, antibacterial, and antifungal. And I was so in love. After about a week this stuff start clearing my skin. This is my go to face wash and every time I have a bad break out I immediately wash my face with this. I truly love it. It is so affordable, so effective and it doesn’t have a bad smell to it. I highly recommend!!
Paige B.
Trader Joe's SPA Face Wash with Tea Tree Oil uploaded by Paige B.
Purchased at: Trader Joe's
I really like this product it makes my face feel super clean after I use. It is great if you have acne prone skin because of the tea tree. I like to use this with my face scrubber to make sure it gets into my skin. It is also cruelty free and does not test on animals! Very affordable as well!
ashly B.
Flushing, NY
Purchased at: Trader Joe's
I have upgraded my skincare game since I last purchased this, but this product is definitely an essential if you’re not into paying for high end skincare. It was gentle on my skin and definitely helped keep is clear.
Farwah T.
Brooklyn, NY
Trader Joe's SPA Face Wash with Tea Tree Oil uploaded by Farwah T.
It cleans your face very well! Especially if you have eyeliner or mascara on! Face feels really good and refresh after using it!
Sonja L.
Dickinson, ND
Trader Joe's SPA Face Wash with Tea Tree Oil uploaded by Sonja L.
This face wash is no joke! It strips your face free of all dirt and oil, almost leaving the face a tad tight. It can be a bit harsh with the tea tree scent and will sting eyes if it gets in. I wouldn’t recommend for extra sensitive skin, and it isn’t something I use everyday but I do work into my routine! Great if you’re a fan of tea tree oil. Trader Joe's SPA Face Wash with Tea Tree Oil
Nauzi J.
Orlando
This is a great cleanser! It will remove every bit of foundation and hard to get off mascaras. It can be a bit drying but with the right moisturizer, you'd never know. I will say it does burn like no other if you get it in your eyes so watch out! Other than that, I give it a top notch rating!
Makenzie S.
Tacoma, WA
Trader Joe's SPA Face Wash with Tea Tree Oil uploaded by Makenzie S.
Purchased at: Trader Joe's
Great string yet gentle cleanser! Great natural ingredients! Super easy to use in any skin routine! This cleanser is so cheap it was $5-$10. I got this as a gift but its been a nice addition to my cleansers so I plan on purchasing another as soon as this gone. Its also alot easier to travel with then my other face wash but the bottle is to big for "travle size" on an airplane.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Carolyn Y.