BY TRADER JOE'S

• How does this compare to Arbonne's face washes?1 Answers
  • Do you recommended ? Has this help your acne 4 Answers
  • Does this have menthol? Or That tingling effect? 2 Answers
Trader Joe's SPA Face Wash with Tea Tree Oil
  • "I am in love with this stuff and it's only day 2. I have sensitive skin & usually when the "curse of eve" falls upon me, my face breaks out like crazy. This is a gentle cleanser that is very inexpensive retailing between $4-$7 with an added ingredient of tea tree oil. I've noticed a difference already; my skin has started to clear and my face is no longer itchy or red. I use this product both morning & night followed by trader joe's antioxidant serum. " in 7 reviews
C K.
Reston, VA
I am in love with this product. I have extremely acne prone skin and have been treating my skin and needed a very gentle cleanser. I have been using Cetaphil (also another great product), but decided to just take a little bit of a break for my face to get used to another brand. I came across Trader Joe's amazing selection of body care products and decided to give this a try since all of the ingredients were natural and packed with nutrients and oils. it does have tea tree in it so it does sting sometimes, but I have noticed that that is reduced for me when I use my hands to cleanse rather than my silicone spin brush. I have only been using it for a couple of weeks now. I will probably update this in two months to update the results, but so far, I love it. It leaves my face feeling extremely soft and looking very shiny and youthful without feeling Greesy. I recommend.
VICTORIA M.
New York
This product is amazing! I love tea tree oil and was so happy to find an inexpensive cleanser with it. The tea tree scent is not overwhelming at all for those who don't like the smell. It leaves your face feeling refreshed after using. I have recommended this product to many people and everyone loves it after using. It's a great staple to add to your beauty routine and very convenient to pick up while grocery shopping.
Morgan P.
Ashland, OH
This is my absolute HOLY GRAIL product. I use it every other day as a face wash and it keeps my acne at bay (I do find if I use it everyday it dries out my skin a bit). The main thing I LOVE it for tho is cleaning my beauty blenders. I have never seen anything that gets them almost back to their original form before they spent a week to a month beating my face with product. It has seriously resurrected some of my nastiest beauty blenders đź’•
Simone S.
New York
I'm in love with this product! At first I thought this product would be too strong and not be good for sensitive skin. But I was wrong. This product cleanses and hydrates your skin. It is so gentle on your skin and it makes your skin softer and healthier. I would definitely buy this again. It is an essential.
Annaliza S.
SYLMAR, CA
Love the scent and I love how this really zaps those zits away like nothing! It’s my first time using this product and I must say, I’m quite impressed with the quality. I don’t use it often since I think Tea Tree Oil might be too harsh as a daily wash but when I do break out, this definitely helps. The scent is tolerable and I love the cooling sensation once you use it! It also lasts a looooong time :)
Ashley A.
You would think that because it has tea tree oil that it’ll burn a bit but nope!! Not at all. I’m so amazed of how it’s not irritating and makes my face feel clean and fresh. It has made my skin less oily especially these summer days. Such a affordable face wash! This combined with toning after with witch hazel and then a face cream has made my skin glow, texture go down and overall less breakouts.
Mel ✨.
East Perrine
This product is my holy grail. I stopped using it for a couple of weeks and my face definitely paid the price. The face wash work wonders on my face and the tea tree oil really helps if you have any scars. If you have dry skin I recommend getting a moisturizer since tea tree oil has the tendency of drying up the skin.
Anita K.
Happy Valley
Trader Joe’s Face Wash works so well! The tea tree oil helps treat acne. And the special formula leaves your skin very soft and refreshed! You can find this product at your local Trader Joe’s! I recommend ❤️
Lidia L.
I absolutely love this face wash! Tree tree oil smells amazing, and it leaves your face with a refreshed feeling. I would definitely recommend it, if you like the smell of tree tree oil, of course. Trader Joe's has inexpensive items, so it's a good price for the quality of it.
Olivia T.
Los Angeles, CA
I have really sensitive skin, and eczema, that I sometimes even get on my face. I thought that tea tree oil would be helpful for my face, but it was not. The first ingredient on the soap is tea tree oil, which is too harsh for my skin, and left me with big red patches on my face.
Karina O.
Astoria, NY
Has anyone seen this reduce their acne or problem areas? Does it help with oiliness?
. ..
Los Angeles, CA
Do you recommended ? Has this help your acne
Ligia P.
I need a new face wash, is this one worth it? I sort of have combination skin.
what's better? cetaphil foam wash or this?
Maki S.
Moreno Valley, CA
I have really oily skin. I've been looking for a good face wash to use. Does this product clean without striping the natural oils too much?