BY TRADER JOE'S

Simply Almonds, Cashews & Chocolate Trek Mix combines almonds, chocolate chunks, and cashews. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Melanie S.
Miami Beach, FL
This is my favorite and only trail mix I buy. I'm picky with nuts and I literally only like almonds/cashews and a few others so I'm so glad Trader Joe's makes this. I always try to avoid raisins as well which is hard when buying trail mix lol. The chocolate in this is also very good! I've also bought the pack that comes with several minis which is great for on the go! This is something I'm usually snacking on. The bag is definitely big and worth the price! I definitely recommend this and the other trail mixes if you are not as picky as I am :)
Helen J.
Portland
The product has good flavouring and is not really salty. There is a variety of nuts with chocolate put into the mix. There are no raisens and there is also no peanuts in it too. The bag has a decent amount of product and is very tasty! Difinetly reccomend as a snack.
Nikole I.
Draper, UT
No raisins or dried fruit! Just the goods. I love this mix! I haven't found anything comparable.