TRADER JOE'S Rose Water Facial Toner

Thanks to the hustle and bustle inherent in modern living, it’s easier than ever to forget, as the old saying goes, to stop and smell the roses. Fortunately, Trader Joe’s is here to remedy that—both literally and figuratively speaking—with Trader Joe’s Rose Water Facial Toner.

Equal parts hydrating and refreshing, Trader Joe’s Rose Water Facial Toner is formulated with real Damask rose water and Damask rose oil (to bedew and moisturize), witch hazel (to balance and tone), and a bit of Quillaja saponaria (soapbark) extract (to soften and condition). Best of all, it smells exactly like a fresh, blooming rose—so you’ll actually smell the roses while you’re taking a moment to stop, relax, and… smell the roses.

Mist Rose Water Facial Toner onto your beautiful face after cleansing (give TJ’s Facial Cleansing Oil a try) or as needed throughout the day for a quick refresher. Pack a bottle in your purse, gym bag, or carry-on for on-the-go toning and/or in-the-air hydrating. The formula is so mild and gentle that there is really no such thing as “too much Toner”—so feel free to spritz this soothingly-scented spray anytime you need a moment of calm.

Other rose water facial toners that contain actual rose water and not just rose fragrance sell for anywhere from $10.95 all the way on up to $40(!) elsewhere. We, however, are selling each four-ounce spray bottle of Trader Joe’s Rose Water Facial Toner for a cool, refreshing $3.99. You’ll find it in our health and beauty section.

DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
Mist onto face after cleansing or as needed throughout the day for a quick refresher. For external use only. Keep out of reach of children. Discontinue use if irritation occurs. Avoid contact with eyes. In case of eye contact, rinse immediately with water. Use only as directed.

INGREDIENTS:
WATER (AQUA), ROSA DAMASCENA FLOWER WATER, ROSA DAMASCENA FLOWER OIL, HAMAMELIS VIRGINIANA (WITCH HAZEL) LEAF WATER, QUILLAJA SAPONARIA BARK EXTRACT, GLYCERIN, PHENOXYETHANOL, CITRONELLOL, GERANIOL, HEXYL CINNAMAL, LINALOOL, FRAGRANCE.
NO ANIMAL TESTING.

How does this work on oily skin - TRADER JOE'S Rose Water Facial Toner ?
I Love the rose water. Has anyone tried the watermelon spray?
Does this product help reduce redness and scars, as well as dark sports?
Start your review of TRADER JOE'S Rose Water Facial Toner!
How would you rate this product?
Jessica W.
TRADER JOE'S Rose Water Facial Toner uploaded by Jessica W.
I don’t know if I can tell it keeps my skin hydrated more when I use it versus not using it but I enjoy how it feels on the skin. Very refreshing.
Goeun W.
Pittsburgh, PA
TRADER JOE'S Rose Water Facial Toner uploaded by Goeun W.
TRADER JOE'S Rose Water Facial Toner uploaded by Goeun W.
Purchased at: Trader Joe's
I really like to spray this toner on my wet face and wipe off excess water once my face is dried out! I think the price is reasonable and I used it for a good amount of times so I think it's worth it. This is my fourth bottle! If you happen to run out of your toner and need to grab something quickly, this is a good option. It's also good to keep your skin hydrated and cool during a hot summer day. If you have a sensitive skin though, I do not recommend because it makes my skin irritated (area where I break out).
Purva D.
Saratoga, CA
TRADER JOE'S Rose Water Facial Toner uploaded by Purva D.
This toner is out of the world! My skin feels so refreshing and pores tighter after every use. I like that it has a spray so you don’t have to blend it in. Very light weight and smells great (not too strong) Definitely recommend...
Delaney B.
Morris Plains, NJ
TRADER JOE'S Rose Water Facial Toner uploaded by Delaney B.
Lot 1 Rose Water - Facial Toner - Hydrate & Refresh - Trader Joe's I love how refreshing this spray makes my face feel. The spray cap is the perfect mist! I recommend 3 sprays to the face all around. I think the bottle lasts awhile and for the price of $3.99 I think it's so worth it!
marolyn C.
Purchased at: Trader Joe's
I love this product! It’s really affordable, which is amazing because not all toners are !! It has a great sent to it !! It is it a very strong scent which I love, but you can definitely smell the roses in it !! I definitely would giving it a try !!
Nicole V.
Brewerton
TRADER JOE'S Rose Water Facial Toner uploaded by Nicole V.
Purchased at: Trader Joe's
Great toner. The rose water scent is great - not over bearing. I like the spray bottle, you can spray it directly on your face or a cotton swab, your choice. Toner is not too astringent, but works well. The price can’t be beat either.
Serena L.
Millbrae, CA
TRADER JOE'S Rose Water Facial Toner uploaded by Serena L.
TRADER JOE'S Rose Water Facial Toner Surprisingly love this product! Picked it up on a whim. It's very fresh, cooling, and refreshing. Definitely recommend and for the price of $3.99, it certainly can't be beat. Love the fresh rose scent too.
Eileen H.
Sunnyvale, CA
TRADER JOE'S Rose Water Facial Toner uploaded by Eileen H.
I use this every single day! When I spray it, it makes my skin feel so cool and refreshed. It also leaves a pleasant natural rose scent that lingers. I have oily skin and this helps me look less oily. I also use this as a makeup setting spray and to wet my makeup brushes when I apply shimmers or highlight. I already bought a backup because I can’t live without this!
Tiqua O.
TRADER JOE'S Rose Water Facial Toner uploaded by Tiqua O.
My favorite rose water, it’s only 4 bucks, it has simple ingredients and my skin feels so refreshed after using it, especially on the hottest days! TRADER JOE'S Rose Water Facial Toner
Christian P.
Brooklyn, NY
TRADER JOE'S Rose Water Facial Toner uploaded by Christian P.
I love this toner! I use it as a face mist. Whenever I feel like my face is getting too dry I'll give it a few spritz. It also smells great!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Madison G.
il y a 25 jours
Ashleigh M. il y a 25 jours
I’ve got fairly oily skin and this didn’t do much of a difference for me, didn’t really work
Rubi B.
Jacksonville, FL
il y a un an
Is TRADER JOE'S Rose Water Facial Toner better than Mario Badescu, maybe more natural?
Jess C. il y a un mois
I’ve tried both and I would say this is a reasonable dupe and less expensive. I will point out that the Mario Badescu has aloe in it and TJs has witch hazel. I prefer the one from Trader Joe’s.