Trader Joe's

2 star

1 star

3.00 / 5 star rating
3 / 5
This product is very medium to me. It feels super fresh when you first spray it but it weirdly dries me out more than hydrates me. It feels good to use as just a spritzer but not to hydrate. The smell is amazing and fresh though. For the price point tho it is good!
5.00 / 5 star rating
5 / 5
This is a great staple to have in your skincare routine! It has clean ingredients, it’s convenient, it smells amazing, it’s hydrating, it’s affordable, it’s all of the above! I definitely Recommend!
4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
I tested out this rose water to try something different than the Sadaf rose water I typically use. I enjoy the TJ rose water, but can’t tell a huge difference from use. I do think that it feels nice and refreshing, especially in the morning after cleansing. There’s no overtly strong scent if you are sensitive to that, which I like! And I don’t notice any signs of irritation from using this. I like to layer this toner in the winter months to get that extra level of hydration between serums and I lock it in with a moisturizer. I definitely use this first after cleaning since it’s a lighter mist and I go from lightest to heaviest in serums / skincare products! I recommend if you’re looking for a regular rose water without a strong scent and want to try it out in your skincare routine.