TRADER JOE'S Rose Water Facial Toner uploaded by Courtney G.TRADER JOE'S Rose Water Facial Toner uploaded by Chloe J.

BY TRADER JOE'S

Thanks to the hustle and bustle inherent in modern living, it’s easier than ever to forget, as the old saying goes, to stop and smell the roses. Fortunately, Trader Joe’s is here to remedy that—both literally and figuratively speaking—with Trader Joe’s Rose Water Facial Toner.

Equal parts hydrating and refreshing, Trader Joe’s Rose Water Facial Toner is formulated with real Damask rose water and Damask rose oil (to bedew and moisturize), witch hazel (to balance and tone), and a bit of Quillaja saponaria (soapbark) extract (to soften and condition). Best of all, it smells exactly like a fresh, blooming rose—so you’ll actually smell the roses while you’re taking a moment to stop, relax, and… smell the roses.

Mist Rose Water Facial Toner onto your beautiful face after cleansing (give TJ’s Facial Cleansing Oil a try) or as needed throughout the day for a quick refresher. Pack a bottle in your purse, gym bag, or carry-on for on-the-go toning and/or in-the-air hydrating. The formula is so mild and gentle that there is really no such thing as “too much Toner”—so feel free to spritz this soothingly-scented spray anytime you need a moment of calm.

Other rose water facial toners that contain actual rose water and not just rose fragrance sell for anywhere from $10.95 all the way on up to $40(!) elsewhere. We, however, are selling each four-ounce spray bottle of Trader Joe’s Rose Water Facial Toner for a cool, refreshing $3.99. You’ll find it in our health and beauty section.

DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
Mist onto face after cleansing or as needed throughout the day for a quick refresher. For external use only. Keep out of reach of children. Discontinue use if irritation occurs. Avoid contact with eyes. In case of eye contact, rinse immediately with water. Use only as directed.

INGREDIENTS:
WATER (AQUA), ROSA DAMASCENA FLOWER WATER, ROSA DAMASCENA FLOWER OIL, HAMAMELIS VIRGINIANA (WITCH HAZEL) LEAF WATER, QUILLAJA SAPONARIA BARK EXTRACT, GLYCERIN, PHENOXYETHANOL, CITRONELLOL, GERANIOL, HEXYL CINNAMAL, LINALOOL, FRAGRANCE.
NO ANIMAL TESTING.

• What brand of rose water do you find you like the best? I...1 Answers
  • How is this on sensitive skin? :)1 Answers
  • Does anyone else feel like your skin gets a little greasy...1 Answers
Marcela O.
After searching high and low for months, I finally found this highly sought after facial spray! It is exactly how described on here by many: smells amazing, pretty and simple packaging, inexpensive, and feels great on the skin. I use it mainly as a setting spray but since I do not have much experience with a variety of sprays (except for the UD Spray), I'd have to say this is a good one to have based on what I described above. It does not cause me to break out and helps set my makeup for the day as well as hydrate it. I'd totally rebuy and will need to restock (whenever I find it again since it is always sold out!)
Nadia Z.
Atlanta, GA
I’ve tried a lot of rose waters and this is the best of them all. You can tell it’s made with ingredients that are okay to apply to your skin. The packaging is cute and to the point. The mister is great and spritzed a nice fine even mist. It feels cooling and hydrating to the skin once applied. It has witch hazel in it which has helped with my oils. I put this on once i have dried my face, wait for it to sink into my skin(10 seconds) then i apply my moisturizer. Skin feels refreshed once i spray it on top of my makeup. And my skin doesn’t look or feel as oily. I will def be stocking up on this product! My sensitive skin didn’t break out from this product nor have i gotten any acne
Amanda A.
Alas, poor TRADER JOE'S Rose Water Facial Toner! I knew him, Horatio. A fellow of infinite jest, of most excellent fancy. TRADER JOE'S Rose Water Facial Tonerhath borne me on his back a thousand times. And now how abhorred in my imagination it is! My gorge rises at it. Here hung those lips that I have kiss'd I know not how oft. Where be your gibes now? your gambols? your songs? your flashes of merriment that were wont to set the table on a roar? Not one now, to mock your own grinning? Quite chap- fall'n? Now get you to my lady's chamber, and tell her, let her paint an inch thick, to this favour she must come. Make her laugh at that.
marolyn c.
Purchased at: Trader Joe's
I love this product! It’s really affordable, which is amazing because not all toners are !! It has a great sent to it !! It is it a very strong scent which I love, but you can definitely smell the roses in it !! I definitely would giving it a try !!
Blythe S.
Kansas City
I’m hardly a connoisseur of facial sprays - this is the only one I’ve used aside from Evian spray. It’s fine, nothing spectacular. It’s nice to have in my medicine cabinet for really hot days when I need a refresh (the witch hazel is great for this), or if I accidentally added too much powder, a spritz of this makes it look natural again. I haven’t had issues with this irritating my eyes but I’m not sensitive. I haven’t seen any short or long term impact to my skin from using this product, but it’s a nice spray. I wish the scent was less obtrusive but it isn’t terrible.
Michelle K.
Columbus, OH
This spray facial toner is great! It’s perfect to spray on for a quick refresh and helped with the texture of my skin and calmed down a breakout after only a few days of use. I love that it comes out as a very fine mist and the adddition of witch hazel helps with any blemishes and visible pores. It smells extremely strong at first and there is a rose scent that lingers all day but the benefits outweigh this
VICTORIA M.
North Baldwin, NY
I started using this rose water spray about a month ago and I really like it. The product has a great fragrance and comes out in a fine mist. I use it in the morning and evening after cleansing and before moisturizing. It makes my skin feel calm and hydrated. Not sure if this product alone is effective in my skin health but I enjoy using it and think that its a great addition to my routine.
Chloe J.
united States
Purchased at: Trader Joe's
I really love this facial toner, it is a perfect skin refresher, smells great, pretty on my bathroom vanity, doesn't irritate my skin at all, great price. I always buy extra to in stock as seems TJ doesn't always have this particular toner in stock all the time. Definitely a great buy. TRADER JOE'S Rose Water Facial Toner
Rachel M.
One of my all time favorite TJ beauty finds. I actually give these as gifts to everyone I know! Perfect rose scent that lingers lightly but is not nauseatingly overwhelming like many other products can be. The witchazel aspect makes this so refreshing and makes me feel like I'm treating my skin to a special treat! I cannot recommend this enough!!!
Hilary R.
I forgot how much I purchased it for but I remember thinking to myself how little effect it did for my skin, so I’m neutral on this products because I didn’t hate it but I also didn’t love it..
I recommend other facial toner’s of course like Witch’s Hazel Toner you can get one on Thrive market for about 6.99$ on a big bottle size and I love what it does to my skin!
Jennah J.
Sacramento, CA
What brand of rose water do you find you like the best? I currently use TRADER JOE'S Rose Water Facial Toner and just curious if y'all have a better preference...
Ashley V.
How is this on sensitive skin? :)
Steffani P.
Los Angeles, CA
Does anyone else feel like your skin gets a little greasy after using this??
Chelsea R.
Lyndhurst, VA
Does this work well if you have rosacea? So many products burn my skin!