GrocerySweets & SnacksSnack Foodstj
Trader Joe's Rolled Corn Tortilla Chips - Chili & Lime Flavored - Gluten Free - NET WT 9Oz (255g) - Pack of 2 Bags

by tj

Trader Joe's Rolled Corn Tortilla Chips; Chili & Lime Flavored; Gluten Free; NET WT. 9Oz (255g); Pack of 2 Bags

this product is very spicy to eat? this product is bad to eat?
Start your review of Trader Joe's Rolled Corn Tortilla Chips - Chili & Lime Flavored - Gluten Free - NET WT. 9Oz (255g) - Pack of 2 Bags!
Melody Y.
Flushing, NY
Trader Joe's Rolled Corn Tortilla Chips - Chili & Lime Flavored - Gluten Free - NET WT. 9Oz (255g) - Pack of 2 Bags uploaded by Melody Y.
Purchased at: Trader Joe's
Healthy version of takis! I love TAKIS but they break me out so bad, so my sister bought these as an alternative. They are good and addicting! They aren’t as spicy as TAKIS and do not have a kick to it. But they do have a little spice to it.
Madison  G.
Trader Joe's Rolled Corn Tortilla Chips - Chili & Lime Flavored - Gluten Free - NET WT. 9Oz (255g) - Pack of 2 Bags uploaded by Madison  G.
Behold, my favorite chips. I can’t believe I’ve never reviewed these despite eating them nonstop! These are my favorite. They are equivalent to Taki’s… but better. I love how much the lime flavor comes through (unlike Taki’s). Don’t get me wrong, I will inhale Taki’s but these make me feel more healthy! After doing a comparison of nutritional info, these obviously are “better” for you because there aren’t all of those weird chemicals. These are a staple for me and I always have a bag in my pantry!
Megan K.
Madison, WI
Trader Joe's Rolled Corn Tortilla Chips - Chili & Lime Flavored - Gluten Free - NET WT. 9Oz (255g) - Pack of 2 Bags uploaded by Megan K.
Purchased at: Trader Joe's
There are many versions of this product, you may know it as Takis, but this version is my absolute favorite! Trader Joe’s has nailed this flavor and created a product that is even more crispy than the original and tastes oh so good. What differentiates this product from the others is a fact that the spiciness is there but is paired with a sweetness as well as an extra crispy chip. There is powder on the chips but definitely less powder, therefore less messy, then the other products. If you like spicy and sweet snacks, this one’s for you!
Fatima E.
Davis, CA
Trader Joe's Rolled Corn Tortilla Chips - Chili & Lime Flavored - Gluten Free - NET WT. 9Oz (255g) - Pack of 2 Bags uploaded by Fatima E.
Purchased at: Trader Joe's
I really like these chips, they’re not too spicy and you can really taste the limon! They’re a great side snack for any day and easy to share. Also they’re a good dupe of Takis without tasting as extreme. I would recommend this product
Hsinyu Y.
Harrison, NJ
Love this more than takis even though this is a dupe for takis. It’s spicy but not as spicy as takis and the lime taste is better balanced than takis. Highly recommend this snack.
Mikaela C.
Vacaville, CA
Trader Joe's Rolled Corn Tortilla Chips - Chili & Lime Flavored - Gluten Free - NET WT. 9Oz (255g) - Pack of 2 Bags uploaded by Mikaela C.
Purchased at: Trader Joe's
Look like taki’s but have a very different taste. They are delicious the lime flavor is very prominent but not too much. One of my favorite snacks from Trader Joe’s.
ami A.
Norwalk
Trader Joe's Rolled Corn Tortilla Chips - Chili & Lime Flavored - Gluten Free - NET WT. 9Oz (255g) - Pack of 2 Bags uploaded by ami A.
Purchased at: Trader Joe's
THESE ARE A MUST TRY if you like spicy!!!! I am obsessed with these. 1 bag lasts me maybe a day or 2. The hint of lime is so great, and they are just the perfect amount of spicy. So delicious, I would recommend these to anyone who likes spicy things. Also not to mention the bag was like $2 you can't loose. My all time favorite from TJ's
Nicola P.
Belington, WV
Trader Joe's Rolled Corn Tortilla Chips - Chili & Lime Flavored - Gluten Free - NET WT. 9Oz (255g) - Pack of 2 Bags uploaded by Nicola P.
Purchased at: Trader Joe's
I tried these tortilla chips and enjoy the fact that they are flavorful beyond the aspect of ‘spicy’, as in, they have a tang due to the lime that differentiates them from other chili-type chips. They also don’t stain my fingers when I eat them, which I appreciate! For under $2 a bag- they are now a permanent GF staple in my pantry. #spicyflavornotheat #InfluensterAwards2020 [product:trader-joes-rolled-corn-tortilla-chips-chili-&-lime-flavored-gluten-free-net-wt-9oz-255g-pack-of-2-bags]
Celine A.
Glendale, CA
1,148 reviews
Purchased at: Trader Joe's
I recently tried these chips from Trader Joe’s and they are so delicious! They have the perfect amount of chili and like flavors with the perfect amount of crunch. Yum!
Emily B.
Minneapolis, MN
Purchased at: Trader Joe's
10 stars if i could. I was a huge fan of takis until I discovered these. I have to stop myself from eating a whole bag in one sitting. Will never leave TJs without at least 2 bags