Food & SnacksSnack FoodsChipsTrader Joe's
Roasted Plantain Chips 6oz (Pack of 6)

Trader Joe's Roasted Plantain Chips 6oz (Pack of 6)

by Trader Joe's

INGREDIENTS: Plantains, Sunflower Oil, Salt Serving size of approximately 20 chips, 6 servings per bag. 140 calories per serving.

Roasted Plantain Chips; 6 ounce bag; 50mg of sodium per serving; 0g of sugar per serving

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Trader Joe's Roasted Plantain Chips 6oz (Pack of 6)!
Leo S.
Purchased at: Trader Joe's
Deliciously addicting. These are freshly roasted and are cut thicker than potato chips. They have a wholesome crunch to it not like a fried potato chip. They taste like plaintains, not sweet bananas. They're an addictingly good snacking choice. I try to divide each bag into portions (20 chips) to keep from overeating them. Trader Joe's Roasted Plantain Chips 6oz (Pack of 6)
Barbara C.
Toms River, NJ
These chips are a great alternative to potato chips. They taste great are lower in fats and calories. They come in a couple of different flavors.
Portia I.
These plantain chips are so crispy and yummy. They have a perfect sweet and saltiness. I enjoy these weekly and will definitely buy again.
Sunny C.
Purchased at: Trader Joe's
These are delicious. They come in different flavors too and are cut very thin! I wish they had them in smaller packs. They’re a bit too big to finish in one sitting, but they’re great alone or with dips!
deborah L.
Phoenix Arizona
Purchased at: Trader Joe's
Trader Joe's makes the best plantains for an amazing price. They taste so good! Crunchy, favorable. Just plain yummy! I choose these over chips anyday. They're healthier than chips or other snacks. I highly recommend!
Anna M.
Purchased at: Trader Joe's
These are SO good!! Honestly they taste similar to potato chips and are addicting. And they’re so cheap! I think around 99c for the bag. The jerk flavor is really good too but pretty spicy.
taylor P.
Rehoboth Bch, DE
So good and I always repurchase these! Not bad for you and better than potato chips. I love taking these to work
Kaitlyn L.
New Orleans, LA
Purchased at: Trader Joe's
These are addictive!!! They are so good!!! I find them to be healthier than regular corn chips! These are all the same size. About the size of a quarter or a little bigger! They are AMAZING with the Trader Joe’s pineapple salsa! Amazing! I could eat an entire bag of these in one sitting! Trader Joe's Roasted Plantain Chips 6oz (Pack of 6) Trader Joe's Pineapple Salsa
Emily S.
Charlotte, NC
These are one of my favorite snacks ever. The plantains are so salty and really good on their own, but I also like to dip them into salsa or hummus. While they aren't necessarily low calorie, they are less processed than some other snacks, which makes me feel better about them. Plus the bags are small and fit in purses or backpacks easily so they are great for travel.
Rose C.
Everyone loves this in my household. They are very great tasting chips you’ll love them because not only are they great but it is a good amazing price for the whole bag. I recommend this to anyone want to try any plantain chips

Looking for your answer?