BY TRADER JOE'S

Enjoy Restaurant Style White Corn Tortilla Chips straight out of the bag or alongside some fresh ceviche. Use them in your abuela’s famous chilaquiles recipe or in a classic chicken & tortilla chip casserole. Or, take the road most traveled and use ’em as a vehicle for your favorite TJ’s dip—Chunky Spicy Guacamole AuténticoHomestyle Salsa EspecialThree Layer Hummus, etc....

Rachel T.
These chips are just okay, in my opinion. When it comes to lime chips, some (hint hint, Chipotle) taste like real lime--salty and sour. Others (like the Tostito's Hint of Lime) honestly taste like Fruity Pebbles. Not exactly what I want in my guacamole. These chips are somewhere in between: a little sweet for my taste, but not overwhelmingly salty. The chips are thick enough that they don't break when I'm picking up dips. If you're picky about lime chips, these aren't a bad bet. If you're not picky, these are great.
Melissa P.
I always keep a bag of these chips on hand. They’re great for company or a quick snack with some salsa. Trader Joe’s usually has quality food and ingredients so I never worry too much about the chips we buy from there. These are super yummy tortilla chips.
أينما ي.
San Diego
These tortilla chips are the bomb! I am very picky when it comes to authentic tasting tortilla chips. These chips are not only cheaper compared to the other tortilla chips that Trader Joe’s carries but they have a hint of lime! These chips are my absolute favorite and I plan on buying them for awhile.
Elizabeth S.
NEW YORK, NY
My boyfriend and I go through at least 1 bag of these chips every week. The chips are cheap but they don't give you a super large amount of them. They have a light great taste and pair well with any salsas for the most part. I would recommend these chips but I wish TJ had bigger bags of them.
Asia T.
NJ
First of all, I love organic food and snacks... And this is really good. I bought these in-store and it’s pretty good. The calories are low, so you don’t have to worry about your weight. It is at least worth a try...
Candace T.
I think these are new at the store hemce the lack of reviews. But i gotta say these are so so good! I've already returned to buy a second bag. They're very comparable to chipotles chips and have a great hint of lime taste! They taste amazing with guac!!! Go get yourself some
Darci L.
Sounds a little crazy to review a plan tortilla chip but trust me, these are great! There's not a ton of salt/grainy residue. They are best with Trader Joe's brand of salsa -- so yummy!
Lauren G.
Ashland, MA
These tortilla chips are truly restaurant style as the bag says. They are much better than the plain tortilla chips at trader Joe's but I wish it was a larger bag of chips.
Kimberly R.
These are okay. I bought them while I was at Trader Joe’s out of convenience and they aren’t the best they aren’t the worst. Cheap and convenient is what I was going for.
Becky R.
Portland, OR
Love everything from TJ’s. Great value, always fresh. Great taste. Just a good, reliable brand that doesn’t use yuck ingredients and a large selection of vegan and organic options. Haven’t found anything I don’t like yet.