by Trader Joe's

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Trader Joe's Raises the Bar Gluten Free Chewy Granola Bars, 5 Count Box, 1.2 oz Bars (Dark Chocolate Chunk)!
a month agoMineola , NY
Purchased at: Trader Joe's
recently just bought these and i have to say I am not disappointed. They taste similar to a rice Krispy treat but a healthier alternative. I noticed that there are not a lot of choc chips in the bar like in the picture but had the right amount of flavor. Will definitely buy again
a month ago
Love these granola bars! I always like to keep quick meals like this on hand for when I’m on-the-go and these granola bars definitely didn’t disappoint.  Not too sweet and just enough chocolate for every bite.  I actually prefer Trader Joe’s granola bars to other brands
a month agoIowa City, IA
One of my favorite kinds of granola bars! I love the extra crunch from the quinoa and different types of oats added in. The dark chocolate gives it a sweet taste while keeping it a little healthier. I buy these all the time and always keep one in my bag for a snack on the go.
7 months agoNew City
Like the old quaker oats chewy granola bars BUT EVEN BETTER. Actually tasty, way better ingredients, and very inexpensive. I buy one box a week to always have them available. A quick snack of a good size and a little bit of a treat for the chocolate chunks.
a year agoNewark, DE
Purchased at: Trader Joe's
I love products from Trader Joe’s! Is a excellent quality is a excellent price, is extremely healthy I can really trust. Bcz they use only natural products no other kind of bs sometimes could be a little bit dry.
4 months agoNew York
These are great for an “on-the-go” breakfast. I’ll just throw a couple in my bag before work - one for breakfast and one for an afternoon snack. I love the dark chocolate chunks and that it’s a treat to eat.
9 months agoEugene, OR
These are so yummy! The maple ones are great too! Love seeing the seeds and nuts and feeling like I’m doing a better job of feeding myself instead of a chewy granola bar.
10 months ago
Purchased at: Trader Joe's
These are delicious, I like the dark chocolate chunks throughout the bar, and it’s great for a quick snack! These are on my regular grocery list!
6 months agoWindermere, FL
This bars are just okay. They’re the Trader Joe’s answer to a Kind Bar, but they tasted a little artificially sweet for me.
10 months agoMetuchen
Purchased at: Trader Joe's
Best bar. I’m gluten free so love that this is a snack I can enjoy along with my kids.