BY TRADER JOE'S

Pack of 2 Cans LIMITED EDITION

Buy on Amazon
Grace C.
Richmond, VA
This coffee with real spices in it (instead of artificial flavorings) is pretty good! I prefer whole bean coffee and usually get a step up in quality for my personal daily cup, but this coffee is great for a festive fall brunch or open house. It's got a nice flavor base for slow cooker lattes or even just drip coffee with cream or creamer.
Vanessa Q.
Lemon Grove, CA
Usually Trader Joe's does a lot of things justice but this is probably the whole pumpkin hype bandwagon they're trying to jump on that just isn't working. I usually like Trader Joe's coffee, not a big pumpkin spice fan but I think they were just trying too hard to please all those pumpkin spice fans that it just took away from the good coffee flavor and smell. Maybe they'll revamp it in the future for something better like their other coffees they have!
Alej V.
Dresden, OH
Would never buy again not because it's bad, but because it wasn't my taste. I wanted to like it but the aroma or flavor was too strong for me. I think this would be perfect for frappe recipes, though--so not giving up on it just yet.
Missy L.
Santa Ana, CA
This one can be described mostly as "meh". It seems to be heavy on the wrong kinds of spiced in pumpkin spice. It's not too bad, but it still is far from the best when it comes to flavored coffees. If you want a pumpkin spice flavor, you're better off getting a plain coffee that you like an adding pumpkin spice creamer to it.
Teresa J.
Fort Worth, TX
I really enjoy pumpkin flavored foods and drinks, so I figured that I probably would like this coffee. I was not disappointed at all. Very flavorful, not too mild or too strong. With cream and sugar it tasted like pumpkin pie! Yummy! I'll definitely buy it again next fall season.
Kim M.
This coffee is made with actual spices instead of artificial flavor. The flavor can be a bit strong if you make a full pot of coffee. But if you use a few scoops with normal coffee it adds a perfect fall flavor.
Samantha O.
Great full flavor, not too strong or overpowering. Does not taste artificial at all! I like to drink it hot, or put it in the fridge and drink as iced coffee. Smells amazing too!
Emily W.
Philadelphia , PA
This coffee is packed full of flavor and is perfect for fall! However, you definitely need to play around with the amount because the coffee flavor is not always as strong as I prefer it.
ursula g.
Para ser sincera no lo eh probado pero me gustaria que me manden un sample para que pueda dar mi opinion sobre este producto .....gracias.... Happy Halloween!!!
Becky B.
The Colony, TX
Amazing. Fall in a cup! The orange peel brings this to a whole new level. Inhale artificial flavors in coffee and if you do to you’ll love this. So tasty!
Victoria F.