Trader Joe's Pumpkin Pie Spice, 1.8oz

by Trader Joe's

We are delighted to offer this holiday favorite as a service to TJ's fans who may not live near their favorite specialty store. Just in time for fall and holiday snacking. Brand new and factory seale

Is this a good blend?
How does this compare to McCormik?
What, other than pie, do you use this for? I absolutely love the flavor combinations and am running out of ways to use it.
Start your review of Trader Joe's Pumpkin Pie Spice, 1.8oz!
Paloma P.
Brooklyn, NY
Number one this spice is only available during the fall! Grab a few of them because you’re going to love it. It is the perfect pumpkin spice mixture. I use it on my oatmeal any desserts coffee as well.
Alexa D.
Amazing! I love this in the fall and winter months specifically on my coffee, fruit, ice cream, and more. It has a very potent flavor and the bottle lasts a long time. Great value for the price and tastes better than other pumpkin pie spices on the market.
Lauren D.
Purchased at: Trader Joe's
Perfectly balanced blend. Great for baking and adding to coffee. Great price. The little glass containers look cute too.
Breanne S.
Darien, IL
Delicious! I love the Trader Joe's pumpkin pie spice. It gives me major fall vibes. I like to put it in oatmeal or use it to spice up breads or other foods. I would recommend giving it a try.
Corrie H.
Portland, OR
Super good! I love pumpkin everything, this is incredibly affordable and I love adding a small amount to my coffee or even over my fresh popped popcorn!
Emily H.
Saint Louis Park
Great for the fall to add to your homemade pumpkin spice lattes. Also great for coffee and baking.
Polina K.
Bronx, NY
This goes with everything pumpkin. Pumpkin latte? Yes. Pumpkin pie? Yes. Pumpkin cheesecake? Yes. Can’t wait for pumpkin season again!
Emily B.
chicago
Not only are Trader Joe’s spices so inexpensive.. but just so quality. I love this when I make pie... and in my coffee 🥰
Sheri T.
I love this so much , it is seasonal so I stick up every fall so I have enough to last all year . What sets it apart from other like it , the lemon peel - a must try
Laura W.
Grants Pass, OR
Purchased at: Trader Joe's
I wish they carry this year around my Trader Joe’s only has it during the holidays. I used the last of mine and I really miss it. I put it in my coffee I put in my oatmeal and I put in my rice pudding . It’s very versatile.