BeveragesTea & InfusionsTrader Joe's
Pomegranate White Tea, 20 Tea Bags 3 Pack

Trader Joe's Pomegranate White Tea, 20 Tea Bags 3 Pack

by Trader Joe's

Trader Joe's Specalty Teas Pomegranate White Tea

I want to check the product first by myself.. Is there any samples i can look into that?
Start your review of Trader Joe's Pomegranate White Tea, 20 Tea Bags 3 Pack!
Abigail P.
Cary, NC
Trader Joe's Pomegranate White Tea, 20 Tea Bags 3 Pack uploaded by Abigail P.
Purchased at: Trader Joe's
This tea is a little bit sour for my taste, but I still really like it! Normally I don’t drink white tea, but I wanted to try sometime new and it met my expectations. It has a strong, fruity flavor and it’s great hot or iced. It is also inexpensive but still high quality. My only complaint is that the sachets are packaged in plastic rather than recyclable paper.
Megan W.
Basking Ridge, NJ
Love the pomegranate flavor! It’s so fruity and delicious and the pink red color is so vibrant and natural
Imani B.
Brooklyn, NY
You can never go wrong with Trader Joe’s tea, affordable and extremely tasty! 100% recommend always, great for cold nights and early mornings.
Cassie L.
Purchased at: Trader Joe's
I really love this tea! I drink it almost daily with two packets of sugar. It is a little pricey for tea but definitely worth it in my opinion. It has a sweet taste but it is not overly sweet at the same time. It is also good for you. The pomegranate makes the tea taste even better. I drink it as iced tea and sometimes also add lemonade to it. I highly recommend it
Bethany S.
Loganville, GA
Purchased at: Trader Joe's
This stuff is just delicious! I recently tried it iced and I love it too! It’s not too tart.
Missy L.
Santa Ana, CA
This is a great tea if you want an afternoon or evening drink but don't want anything caffeinated or alcoholic. It's especially good if you're able to make a pitcher and serve it iced. It's specific to Trader Joe's, so it's limited to their stores. Definitely would buy again.
Eseli E.
Boston
It was okay but not something I would pick up again bc it’s caffeinated. I liked the smell and taste though I do add sugar in my tea
Lauren B.
Ashland, MA
This tea is a great option if you like flavored teas! It's on the sour end because of the pomegranate flavor, but I'm a fan of slightly sour drinks. It's really light and mild, perfect to drink any time of the day. I would buy it again.
Angelica D.
Pico Rivera, CA
This tea is so yummy! If your looking for something more flavorful try this one you won’t be disappointed! I also recommend the organic chamomile tea.
Sky H.
Issaquah, WA
Purchased at: Trader Joe's
Not a bad tea. Fair priced. Good . I don’t have any complaints. I would recommend if you enjoy tea bags !