Trader Joe's Peppermint Tea uploaded by Emily C.Trader Joe's Peppermint Tea uploaded by Rea A.

BY TRADER JOE'S

• I've never tried the TJ brand. How does it compare to Twinings P...1 Answers
  • Can you get more than one steep per teabag?1 Answers
  • is the flavor too strong ? 1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Candice S.
Athens, OH
This is one of my go to teas that I always have on hand! I like to have a cup before bedtime or if I need to settle my stomach. Flavor is strong enough but not overwhelming. The price just can't compare to others and I will continue to buy this as long as they keep selling it.
Damaris G.
Foodie Expert
I Absolutely Love Trader Joe's Peppermint Tea ! Its Inexpensive , I Buy About 2 Boxes Each Time , And That Can Last Up To 3 Weeks . The Peppermint Flavor Is Rich And Leaves Your Mouth Feeling Fresh . The Packaging Looked Really Good . I Would Definitely Recommend To Everyone .
Tiffany R.
Foodie Expert
Love this tea! I used to have issues with gluten and this always helped with the symptoms! Always great for an upset stomach and is easy to take anywhere. It is the perfect balance of peppermint flavor and it is very relaxing.
Kate M.
Brooklyn, NY
This is a nice refreshing tea! It's great to drink if you have a sore throat or if you need a refreshing pick me up. It's super inexpensive, as with most trader joes products. Definitely would repurchase and recommend.
Sara B.
Canyon Cntry, CA
Foodie Expert
I always keep Peppermint tea stocked in my cabinet and I have always gone back to buying Trader Joe's brand. A great value and the best tasting peppermint tea I've had.
Heather H.
I buy this 6 boxes at a time! Lots of flavor, great price. Doesn't have extra fillers like name brand teas. Great for your breath and helps with bloating.
Nicole K.
Foodie Expert
Trader Joe's Peppermint Tea is so good. So refreshing. It is also very well priced. You can drink this hot or cold. I get it to enjoy at home and at work.
Katie H.
Asheville, NC
Foodie Expert
Great tea for an upset tummy! I like it best with raw honey on a chilly day. It's also great to add to a homemade sugar scrub for a minty burst.
Emily E.
Foodie Expert
I haven't had this in a long while, but I do remember this tea tasting nice and minty. I would like to buy sometime again soon.
Brittney S.
richmond, CA
Foodie Expert
I I wanted to love this but the tea T is very Bland would not purchase this again
Heather G.
What does peppermint tea help with?
Vanessa G.
Whittier, CA
Is it good enough that you would go and purchas it?
Sierra S.
Lashmeet, WV
Foodie Expert
How strong is the peppermint flavor?
Vanessa G.
Whittier, CA
Is it good enough that you would go and purchas it?
Alexandria S.
Foodie Expert
Is it any different from other teas?