Trader Joe's Peppermint Tea uploaded by Rea A.Trader Joe's Peppermint Tea uploaded by Emily C.

BY TRADER JOE'S

• I've never tried the TJ brand. How does it compare to Tw...1 Answers
  • Can you get more than one steep per teabag?2 Answers
  • is the flavor too strong ? 1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Carolyn B.
Chesapeake, VA
This is a great bagged peppermint tea. I like most of Trader Joe's products and this is no exception. It needs minimal time to steep and you get a nice clean and refreshing peppermint flavor with no weird aftertaste that I've noticed from some other brands of peppermint tea.
I've also known friends who like this tea to help settle their stomach (as an alternative to ginger ale or other drinks).
It is a great evening drink as well since it is a decaf tea! Tastes great if you drink it hot or cold, so you can have it year round.
Golda (.
Orlando, Fl
I have to start by saying I am a tea fanatic. I have almost all Trader Joe's teas... and finally added this to the collection. This tea met my expectations and had become one of my favorites. I intend on purchasing a few more boxes and passing them on to my friends.
Rissa T.
San Diego, CA
I haven't tried any other peppermint teas, so I have nothing to compare this to, but I really like this! It's simultaneously refreshing and soothing, and it's caffeine free, so you can enjoy some in the evening. I'd recommend trying this out, it's cheap, so why not?
Hannah E.
San Diego
I basically love anything Trader Joe’s. With that being said this tea is soo great! Has such a lovely flavor and the mint really is wonderful. Helps when I have a headache or stomach ache, so I’m pretty big on keeping this in the house.
Jessica V.
Paramus, NJ
As someone who cannot have caffeine I am always on the lookout for great tasting teas and coffees with minimal to no caffeine. This tea is refreshing and tastes great both hot or cold. Try adding a splash of almond milk and some honey for a latte type of drink!
Chelsey M.
Erie, PA
So I originally went into Trader Joe’s this past week to see if they had their seasonal candy candy green tea, they didn’t sadly! So I decide I’ll try something else, I picked this up and I think I have found my new favorite tea! It’s so delicious, so fresh tasting! Although it’s caffeine free, you can definitely get a caffeine boost from the fresh mint taste it gives of. I love this and highly recommend!
Maritza M.
Great flavor and aroma! I love this peppermint tea so much its refreshing and calming. I also find that it can settle an upset stomach. Compared to other peppermint tea I feel that the flavor is fresher and last longer. Hot or cold you will enjoy this Tea.
Jessica B.
One of my personal favourite teas from Trader Joe's. Affordable, good quality and excellent flavor that won't put your senses on overload. Peppermint tea always relaxes me and while it is an aquired taste, this is the one that will make a believer out of you. So delicious.
Lia K.
Mountainside, NJ
BEST! BEST! BEST! You are not going to find a better tea.. I never liked teas in general, but my mom got this one to just try it just because I was sick. Now, I have it every single day, even when it is hot outside. It has a really refresh taste  and it wakes you up 100% (PLUS it doesn't contain caffein).
Mallory L.
New Orleans, LA
This tea is awesome and cheap! The flavor is not overpowering and it is soothing and refreshing. If you like peppermint tea this is for you. It doesn't have any fake flavorings added to it which I really enjoy. I love TJ's teas.
Heather G.
What does peppermint tea help with?
Vanessa G.
Is it good enough that you would go and purchas it?
Sierra S.
Lashmeet, WV
How strong is the peppermint flavor?
Vanessa G.
Is it good enough that you would go and purchas it?
Patricia B.
Richmond, VA
Can you get more than one steep per teabag?