BY TRADER JOE'S

Trader Joe's Peanut Butter Protein Granola 12 Oz (pack of 1) Chunky,Crunchy rolled oat clusters with peanut butter pea protein & peanuts

Erin B.
Los Angeles, CA
I was sold on this granola because of the amount of proteins and fats per serving with fewer sugars per serving than the previous granola I bought. It goes really well with plain granola yogurt because of the yummy peanut butter flavor in each bite. I would say that it is less sweet than something I'd normally go for, but again, that's why I bought it. I will definitely be buying again, as it makes a great nutritious snack that will tide me over with all the macros.
Lakyn W.
I wish I could give this more than 5 stars. This stuff is UNREAL. The peanut butter flavor is similar to Jiff PB flavor. In addition to taste, it is packed with protein and makes for a great snack throughout the day! This has saved me on road trips! 🙌🏻