Trader Joe's Par Baked Ciabatta Bread

by Trader Joe's

Ingredients

ENRICHED FLOUR (WHEAT FLOUR, MALTED BARLEY FLOUR, NIACIN, IRON, THIAMIN, MONONITRATE, RIBOFLAVIN, FOLIC ACID), WATER, SALT, YEAST, DOUGH CONDITIONER (WHEAT FLOUR, MALTED BARLEY FLOUR, ASCORBIC ACID [VITAMIN C], ENZYMES).

Shared equipment with:

milk, soy, egg, and tree nuts

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Trader Joe's Par Baked Ciabatta Bread!
How would you rate this product?
Jacksonville, FL
Brought this for a dinner night with friends and it was a huge hit! You have to use any bread from Trader Joe’s super quickly or else it will go bad. And I’m talking like 4 days fast. I’d definitely buy it again! Everyone loved it.
Madison, NJ
I love Trader Joe’s and everything that they have! I leve them San Francisco bread it’s really good.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I love Trader Joe’s but their bread is sub par. It doesn’t cut well and didn’t have a fresh flavor despite being only half baked

Looking for your answer?