BY TRADER JOE'S

It’s no secret that we love cheese here at Trader Joe’s—stroll on over to our cheese case and you’ll see what we mean. And what is there not to love? Cheese just makes everything better. (See: burgers, baked potatoes, pasta, crackers, casseroles, omelets, sandwiches, vegetables... ad infinitum.) So why, then, should you not be able to enjoy cheese anytime, anywhere? That’s a trick question, because you should be able to enjoy cheese anytime, anywhere. Now, with a pouch of Trader Giotto’s Oven-Baked Cheese Bites in hand, you can...

Estella H.
The first time I tried these I didn't like it at all.
The texture was different and kind of unexpected but out of curiosity I had a few more and ended up kinda liking them.
They're okay but only in very small quantities for me anyways.
Heather G.
These are so addicting! I ate a whole bag on the way home from the store. The only thing I don't like is how greasy they are but definitely an excellent snack.
Kathrina E.
Washington
I will not buy these again. The texture was gritty and the taste was not appealing. I would much rather just eat some cheese or some baked cheese crackers.
Molly A.
Wrentham, MA
I honestly don’t know HOW I’ve gone so long without these. They taste amazing!! I eat them just as a snack but I know people put them in salads too.
Shelby P.
Olympia, WA
So delicious! These are my favorite quick snack. The bag is pretty small, so it’s difficult not to eat it all in one sitting!
Giliann K.
Pepper Pike, OH
These were a staple when I was keto and I still have them on me at all times. The crumbs get everywhere but it’s worth it
Grace W.
Delicious! These little guys are tasty and filling. Much more affordable than at other places. And they're low carb!
San S.
Love this! Tastes great on it's own or over a salad. Good price only wish it was a resealable bag.
Michelle T.
Millville , NJ
Love love love! These are so cheap, healthy, and a quick snack. One of my favorites by far.
Jill W.
Boston, MA
Guys... you need to try these. I’m a huge cheese connoisseur and these really hit the nail on the head when it comes to give a chip a huge cheese sharp flavor. It’s like a sophisticated snacking item! Mi amour
April m.
Lexington, KY
Are these good?
Stacey M.
Does anyone know if these are peanut and tree nut free?
Ande R.
Newport News, VA
How much protein per serving? What is a serving size?
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Are these good with apples?