BY TRADER JOE'S

It’s no secret that we love cheese here at Trader Joe’s—stroll on over to our cheese case and you’ll see what we mean. And what is there not to love? Cheese just makes everything better. (See: burgers, baked potatoes, pasta, crackers, casseroles, omelets, sandwiches, vegetables... ad infinitum.) So why, then, should you not be able to enjoy cheese anytime, anywhere? That’s a trick question, because you should be able to enjoy cheese anytime, anywhere. Now, with a pouch of Trader Giotto’s Oven-Baked Cheese Bites in hand, you can...

Emily L.
I opened the bag, popped one in my mouth, and the next thing I knew, half the bag was gone.  These are amazing. So crunchy and cheesy and good. They'd be great crumbled up on salad or a bowl of tomato soup, but I love them on their own. I hope they start doing other flavors.
Ms. Mel H.
I love the new oven baked cheese bites that Trader Joe's sells! Can't get enough of them. I put them on my salads or just eat them right out of the bag! They're so affordable and very tasty.. low carb treat for me since I am now on the Keto diet! Good choice, 5 stars
Sarah C.
Colleyville, TX
To me these are like grown up cheese its. They are quite addictive and if you are not careful you will find you have finished off the whole bag in one sitting. The bag is pretty small though. They are also great on top of soups and salads instead of croutons. If you like cheeze its, give these a try.
Dayana V.
Honestly, my friend recommended i try these. I was surprisingly, not thrilled with them. To me they taste too salty. I like that they are gluten free and they are okay with soup. I prefer to have TJ;s croutons.
harshada S.
Harrison, NJ
I have been following a low carb diet and these are the perfect snacking option I have.. I sprinkle a few crisps with some spices, salt, a dash of yogurt and add some onion and cilantro to it. Viola! Did I say this was a diet!
Alletse A.
The first time I tried these I didn't like it at all.
The texture was different and kind of unexpected but out of curiosity I had a few more and ended up kinda liking them.
They're okay but only in very small quantities for me anyways.
Katie C.
Camarillo, CA
Boy, are these addictive! I grabbed a pack of these when I was doing some of my regular grocery shopping, since I saw there were gluten free, and let's be real, I'm a sucker for cheese! They were nice and crunchy and would be great on a salad. I loved that the ingredients were just two types of cheese baked until they were crispy. Next time I would try to control myself and not eat the whole bag in one sitting. The only "bad" thing is that the bag is not resealable.
Molly A.
Boston
I honestly don’t know HOW I’ve gone so long without these. They taste amazing!! I eat them just as a snack but I know people put them in salads too.
Shelby P.
Olympia, WA
So delicious! These are my favorite quick snack. The bag is pretty small, so it’s difficult not to eat it all in one sitting!
Giliann K.
Washington, DC
These were a staple when I was keto and I still have them on me at all times. The crumbs get everywhere but it’s worth it
April m.
Lexington, KY
Are these good?
Stacey M.
Does anyone know if these are peanut and tree nut free?
Ande R.
Newport News, VA
How much protein per serving? What is a serving size?
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Are these good with apples?