BY TRADER JOE'S

It’s no secret that we love cheese here at Trader Joe’s—stroll on over to our cheese case and you’ll see what we mean. And what is there not to love? Cheese just makes everything better. (See: burgers, baked potatoes, pasta, crackers, casseroles, omelets, sandwiches, vegetables... ad infinitum.) So why, then, should you not be able to enjoy cheese anytime, anywhere? That’s a trick question, because you should be able to enjoy cheese anytime, anywhere. Now, with a pouch of Trader Giotto’s Oven-Baked Cheese Bites in hand, you can...

harshada S.
Harrison, NJ
I have been following a low carb diet and these are the perfect snacking option I have.. I sprinkle a few crisps with some spices, salt, a dash of yogurt and add some onion and cilantro to it. Viola! Did I say this was a diet!
Barbi P.
Centennial, CO
If you are on a low carb/gluten free/sugar free/whatever diet that won't let you eat wheat thins or croutons, you are going to want to get this.

They are literally just cheese. No sugars added, no flours, just cheeeeeeese. They taste pretty much exactly like you would expect a really cheesy croutons to taste. They are crispy, crunchy, yet not too dense.

This isn't going to replace the taste of a normal cracker but it does give you a different option for dips and spreads. I am getting pretty sick of dipping a slice of cucumber in everything.

They don't need to go in the fridge and the bag is fairly small so they are great for keeping at your desk or even in your bag for a snack. The bag is a bit taller than your typical bag of chips you get with a sandwich at a deli, but they are also a good deal more expensive. I think around 2.50/bag. I won't judge you if you finish it off in one go but I would say this size bag is at least two "snacks" worth.
Katie C.
Camarillo, CA
Boy, are these addictive! I grabbed a pack of these when I was doing some of my regular grocery shopping, since I saw there were gluten free, and let's be real, I'm a sucker for cheese! They were nice and crunchy and would be great on a salad. I loved that the ingredients were just two types of cheese baked until they were crispy. Next time I would try to control myself and not eat the whole bag in one sitting. The only "bad" thing is that the bag is not resealable.
Giselle F.
Lombard, IL
These little munchkins are just the right amount of cheese for just about anything. I don't really like to eat them alone or as a snack but I love them in a tomato basil soup or crushed up as croutons in a salad. They are just the right size to take with you wherever you may need to go. Definitely give them a try!
Emily L.
I opened the bag, popped one in my mouth, and the next thing I knew, half the bag was gone.  These are amazing. So crunchy and cheesy and good. They'd be great crumbled up on salad or a bowl of tomato soup, but I love them on their own. I hope they start doing other flavors.
Trisha P.
Indianapolis, IN
Great snack if you're looking for something quick. The taste/texture is a little weird, just as you would imagine a cheesy snack food to taste. It melts in your mouth. You can find this on top of the freezer section at your local Trader Joe's location.
Ms. Mel H.
I love the new oven baked cheese bites that Trader Joe's sells! Can't get enough of them. I put them on my salads or just eat them right out of the bag! They're so affordable and very tasty.. low carb treat for me since I am now on the Keto diet! Good choice, 5 stars
Alletse A.
The first time I tried these I didn't like it at all.
The texture was different and kind of unexpected but out of curiosity I had a few more and ended up kinda liking them.
They're okay but only in very small quantities for me anyways.
Sarah C.
Colleyville, TX
To me these are like grown up cheese its. They are quite addictive and if you are not careful you will find you have finished off the whole bag in one sitting. The bag is pretty small though. They are also great on top of soups and salads instead of croutons. If you like cheeze its, give these a try.
Dayana V.
Honestly, my friend recommended i try these. I was surprisingly, not thrilled with them. To me they taste too salty. I like that they are gluten free and they are okay with soup. I prefer to have TJ;s croutons.
April m.
Lexington, KY
Are these good?
Stacey M.
Does anyone know if these are peanut and tree nut free?
Ande R.
Newport News, VA
How much protein per serving? What is a serving size?
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Are these good with apples?