BY TRADER JOE'S

It’s no secret that we love cheese here at Trader Joe’s—stroll on over to our cheese case and you’ll see what we mean. And what is there not to love? Cheese just makes everything better. (See: burgers, baked potatoes, pasta, crackers, casseroles, omelets, sandwiches, vegetables... ad infinitum.) So why, then, should you not be able to enjoy cheese anytime, anywhere? That’s a trick question, because you should be able to enjoy cheese anytime, anywhere. Now, with a pouch of Trader Giotto’s Oven-Baked Cheese Bites in hand, you can...

Brandi H.
Starkville, MS
These were awfully gritty to me. I did not enjoy the flavor and found that the money is better spent making it yourself with various cheeses. I suppose if you were going traveling this might be something that would be convenient to maintain low carb or your keto lifestyle. I believe I would still make my own and put it in the travel container. Whisps Parmesan & Cheddar Cheese Crisps, 2.12 oz Bags, 2 of Each Flavor + "Good Stuff" Fridge Magnet. Boxed.
Brenda  G.
Keizer , OR
These are amazing, the ingredients themselfs are just as homemade ones with simple cheese. There not overall salty like most store brands. Perfect for salad toppers, snacks and in soups!
Nicole G.
Kansas city, MO
I just got these to bring along for a picnic where we were creating a meat and cheese plate. This added a texture we didn’t even think of! They are wonderfully crunchy and the cheese is sharp. This would also be helpful for someone paleo or gluten free that couldn’t have the crackers!
bridge ☺.
Marlboro, NJ
These are high-key ADDICTIVE !!!!! My friend had made me a salad and put these on top and when I was full from, dinner I just kept picking them out of the salad and eating them!!!! Simply that enjoyable. Delicious cheesy flavor and nice and savory. Love these!
Alison B.
I bought these as a low carb snack at my local tjs. It’s definitely crunchy, but I found these to be less satisfying then snacking on a piece of real cheese. It’s pretty affordable and worth a try if you are trying to eat less carbs
Elise M.
Seattle, WA
These are unbelievably amazing. They are packed full of taste and super addictive! It’s actually a really good chip replacement, if you’re keto or paleo. It’s literally just cheese! You have to try these.
Barbi P.
Centennial, CO
If you are on a low carb/gluten free/sugar free/whatever diet that won't let you eat wheat thins or croutons, you are going to want to get this.

They are literally just cheese. No sugars added, no flours, just cheeeeeeese. They taste pretty much exactly like you would expect a really cheesy croutons to taste. They are crispy, crunchy, yet not too dense.

This isn't going to replace the taste of a normal cracker but it does give you a different option for dips and spreads. I am getting pretty sick of dipping a slice of cucumber in everything.

They don't need to go in the fridge and the bag is fairly small so they are great for keeping at your desk or even in your bag for a snack. The bag is a bit taller than your typical bag of chips you get with a sandwich at a deli, but they are also a good deal more expensive. I think around 2.50/bag. I won't judge you if you finish it off in one go but I would say this size bag is at least two "snacks" worth.
Eryn D.
Dallas, TX
YUM! At first I was a little worried about these because it sounds strange to eat baked cheese, but they are so yummy and an easy snack to have on the go. I took them with me when I hiked the PCT and they were always something that I looked forward to eating. Not only are they lights weight, but they have a nice crunch and salty bite to them that is very satisfying. This is a snack that I could look down and have eaten the whole bag.
Giselle F.
Lombard, IL
These little munchkins are just the right amount of cheese for just about anything. I don't really like to eat them alone or as a snack but I love them in a tomato basil soup or crushed up as croutons in a salad. They are just the right size to take with you wherever you may need to go. Definitely give them a try!
Dianne G.
Long Beach, CA
These are great for snacking if you need a low carb option. It's not as addicting as potato chips, at least not for me, because I find the flavor very strong and overwhelming. I could only eat a few at a time, which is good if you're trying to cut back. Personally, I'd rather just eat regular cheese!
April m.
Lexington, KY
Are these good?
Stacey M.
Does anyone know if these are peanut and tree nut free?
Ande R.
Newport News, VA
How much protein per serving? What is a serving size?
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Are these good with apples?