Trader Joe's Original Coconut Creamer

by Trader Joe's

Trader Joe's Coconut Creamer is your go-to coconut concoction for coffee or tea. It's completely free of dairy and soy, pours smooth and creamy from the carton, and brings with it just a hint of coconut flavor. Unlike some non-dairy creamers, this one is milky white (rather than gray-ish) and won't separate or curdle when you pour it into a cup of hot coffee or tea. It also has the benefit of lauric acid, a medium chain fatty acid found in coconut - evidence suggests that lauric acid can help boost immune function, and really, everybody's in favor of increased immune function!

Does this have a lot of sugar in it?
This was my holy grail non-dairy alternative to coffee creamer and now they have seemed to disappear from trader joes. Does anyone know why this may have been discontinued ?
Does it contain sodium?
Start your review of Trader Joe's Original Coconut Creamer!
How would you rate this product?
MC K.
Trader Joe's Original Coconut Creamer uploaded by MC K.
Purchased at: Trader Joe's
I have been on the hunt for the best *affordable* vegan creamer — and this is no doubt it! Its not watered down (like I’ve found almond/oat creamers can be) and it isn’t overly sweet either!! Can not wait to purchase again — be aware the packaging is now different (see other reviews images)
gracie M.
Trader Joe's Original Coconut Creamer uploaded by gracie M.
Purchased at: Trader Joe's
Love this creamer, not a big fan of coconut but really love this creamer especially because im lactose intolerant #tradersjoes #creamer #morning #coffee
Luca Lacey B.
Agoura Hills, CA
Yum!!! Probably my favorite creamer I’ve ever tried! I love that it’s coconut and it makes my coffee taste amazing!
Adriana D.
Cottonwood, CA
This is a great dairy-free creamer that adds a yummy hint of coconut to your morning cup of joe. I love it because it’s still really creamer-like in its consistency and not watery at all.
Cristina N.
Boca Raton
Purchased at: Trader Joe's
I’m not a big fan of a creamer that is not made out of milk but I decided to give this one a try. And let me tell this is a great alternative! It’s worth a try if you don’t want to use milk products.
Crystal R.
Forest Hills, NY
Purchased at: Trader Joe's
Great creamer for my coffee! If you want something that is lactose free. It’s affordable. It has not a strong taste pretty bland, if your not used to regular coffee milk. I always tend to come back to this creamer.
Cailyn S.
This is great for coffee if you aren't big on dairy. This is sweet but not overly sweet. The creamer is on the thicker end of non-dairy products so it's perfect for coffee.
Kennadie J.
Purchased at: Trader Joe's
Very silky and smooth for hot cocoa and postum! I cannot taste the coconut very well once it’s poured though
Lori S.
Redding, CA
Great addition and substitution for cream in coffee.Perfect amount goes along way. It adds just the right flavor and has a decent consistency to pair with coffee or tea. I wish Trader Joe’s would make this into a quart size.
Brooke F.
East Boston, MA
Purchased at: Trader Joe's
Favorite non dairy creamer! Great for people with nut allergies! Good price point. Would recommend!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Ovsep G.
il y a 2 ans
Dawn W. il y a 2 ans
Amazon maybe if you don't have a Trader Joe's.