Trader Joe's Original Coconut Creamer

by Trader Joe's

Trader Joe's Coconut Creamer is your go-to coconut concoction for coffee or tea. It's completely free of dairy and soy, pours smooth and creamy from the carton, and brings with it just a hint of coconut flavor. Unlike some non-dairy creamers, this one is milky white (rather than gray-ish) and won't separate or curdle when you pour it into a cup of hot coffee or tea. It also has the benefit of lauric acid, a medium chain fatty acid found in coconut - evidence suggests that lauric acid can help boost immune function, and really, everybody's in favor of increased immune function!

This was my holy grail non-dairy alternative to coffee creamer and now they have seemed to disappear from trader joes. Does anyone know why this may have been discontinued ?
Does it contain sodium?
Anyone ever tried this? Do you prefer a coconut creamer over any other dairy alternative?
Start your review of Trader Joe's Original Coconut Creamer!
How would you rate this product?
Tucson, AZ
Purchased at: Trader Joe's
I can’t find this at my local Trader Joe’s anymore! I’ve tried two locations. I really like this creamer but it looks like my stores aren’t getting it. So sad. It has a good flavor, you have to add quite a bit if you want that creaminess but tastes great and less calories than cow cream.
Kernersville, NC
Disgusting. I have been trying oat milk creamers to be dairy free and have heard great things about this coconut creamer and decided to give it a shot. It was awful to the point of where I just had to pour everything out. It almost tasted sour even though it was well in date.
Jamaica, NY
Purchased at: Trader Joe's
Great creamer for my coffee! If you want something that is lactose free. It’s affordable. It has not a strong taste pretty bland, if your not used to regular coffee milk. I always tend to come back to this creamer.
This was my holy grail non-dairy alternative to coffee creamer and now they have seemed to disappear from trader joes and I can’t figure out why! I’m allergic to other tree nuts so this coconut creamer was a perfect substitute for half n half. Does anyone know why this may have been discontinued ?
Ypsilanti, MI
It's okay, but it's not great. It works well, and it's well priced. The consistency is a little watery, it adds little to no flavor, and it's just meh. There is no reason for me to buy this again, so I won't. If it had flavor or a creamier texture it may be worth it.
Brooklyn
It’s my favorite dairy free creamer to date. It doesn’t have much of a taste but it gives me the creaminess that nut milk hasn’t been able to do for me. I’ve bought it a few times and will keep buying in the future.
Very decent non-dairy creamer! If you’re a coconut milk fan, you’ll definitely enjoy this coconut creamer! Trader Joe’s definitely makes some of the most affordable dairy (or in this case, non-dairy) products, and the quality is excellent!
Cottonwood, CA
This is a great dairy-free creamer that adds a yummy hint of coconut to your morning cup of joe. I love it because it’s still really creamer-like in its consistency and not watery at all.
It does the job of a non-dairy creamer but it is flavorless. This would be comparable to Coffee Mate original. I was really hoping for a coconut flavored sweet coffee creamer
Arundel
Great product for coffee, without that strong coconut flavour. Perfect for Mac N Cheese and other dishes requiring cream.  I have done so much with this product.  I am happy to have found it, and at a reasonable price.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
review
a year ago
Dawn W. • a year ago
Amazon maybe if you don't have a Trader Joe's.