Trader Joe's Organic Yellow Mustard, 9 oz

by Trader Joe's

Delicious Trader Joe's Organic Mustard has the quality you expect from Trader Joe's.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Trader Joe's Organic Yellow Mustard, 9 oz!
Melanie S.
Miami Beach, FL
this is the only yellow mustard I buy! it's inexpensive, organic, and I like the size (I don't use a lot of mustard so I prefer a smaller container). I also like the consistency :)
Valarie R.
This healthy mustard is a great alternative to other toppings on food, it has a strong flavor and is very good on veggie burgers, fries, with vegetables or anything you want. The ingredients are healthy and the price is great
Loli G.
Santa Ana, CA
Was gonna make hot dogs out on the grill. Stopped at Trader Joe’s to get hot dog buns and condiments. Can’t go wrong with organic yellow mustard from Trader Joe’s.
Kimberly F.
Redondo Beach, CA
Love that this product is organic! Delicious, classic yellow mustard. I like that the container is a bit smaller, so it doesn’t sit around in the fridge for too long. I love dipping carrots in it!
Amanda H.
Orem, UT
I love this mustard! It has a great flavor and I don't have to worry about any dyes or weird additives in it.
Margaret L.
Lake Worth, FL
Very happy with Trader Joe’s yellow mustard, because it has a delicious flavor taste great on my veggie hotdogs! There’s nothing to improve
Nicole M.
This is a great mustard to use for sandwiches, recipes, and burgers/hot dogs. Trader Joe’s makes really healthy options and they are always affordable and reasonably priced. I would recommend people to shop there.
Kirsten R.
Seattle, WA
Honestly I wish they made a larger bottle of this. It’s cheap it doesn’t have any additional ingredients no added sugar. Literally all I need.
Naomi O.
Lynn, MA
I literally don't know what to say about mustard except, this is the only brand I buy for myself. Classic. Made for your sandwiches or hotdogs, it's easy, it's cheap - what more is there? I think I spent 1-3$ and I pick one up every time I am out. That a big yes for TJ mustard from this family.

Looking for your answer?