BY TRADER JOE'S

This organic honey, primarily from the pollination of neem flowers, is hand harvested from wild beehives deep within the forests of central india. The collecting is done by traditional bee hunters who climb, rather than felling trees. see more...

Buy on Amazon
L L.
Wilmington
I always suggest local honey. But it's not always easy to find so I always have this in my cabinet too! I use it for baking, my coffee, tea, yogurt, and for my dog!
Amanda F.
This honey is very dark, potent, and strong. I feel it's too heavy for my tea but great to cook with.