BY TRADER JOE'S #1 in Coconut Oil

Trader Joe's Organic Virgin Coconut Oil is derived from meat of matured coconuts. The production starts with freshly harvested coconuts that are de-husked and grated. Then, when the meat of the coconut is still fresh, it's cold pressed and filtered to...

Cristina G.
I have super dry skin. The ONLY thing that helps is coconut oil. I use my fingers to reach in the jar and apply to my skin after each shower. The oil absorbs pretty quickly too without that greasy feeling. I love how it smells like an Almond Joy bar. Regarding the scent, it’s doesn’t last long which is nice because I can still wear perfume.
Charisma M.
This coconut oil ilhas endless beauty uses. I use it on my hair for deep conditioning, on my body for moisture, massage oil and tanning. Smells so good and is 100% natural.
Khadijah N.
Roswell, GA
Love how this helps define my curls !!!! Because it’s a solid it easy to work into your hair. Massaging it in feels soooooo good. You can use it be itself or mix it with other products. I use it as a part of my LOC method for a wash n go.
Maribel G.
Salem, OR
Smells good and i actually use this for my hair ,skin ,and to remove my mascara . I have noticed my eyelashes growing abit more longer . I used it when my skin is dry due to allergys i wish i could say it has helped alot but only a bit not so much and when i use it for my hair it helps alot, the day after i use it my hair feels really soft and feels healthy !
Ryane C.
Chesapeake , VA
So many uses for one product. Love it's natural health properties and versatility. We keep one in the kitchen and one for personal use. We use to help dry skin and chapped lips in the dryer months and for cooking and baking
Katherine V.
El Paso, TX
Favorite coconut oil. Light taste and incredible texture. I use sparingly for food but I go through a jar once a month because I use as a lotion and to do oil pulling every morning. Very inexpensive and easy to use.
Shana M.
Berkeley, CA
This oil is my absolute favorite #summer must have. I love putting this on my skin before I go out. The smell is amazing and it keeps my skin moisturize all day long. I even use this in my hair to keep my scalp from being dry.
monica s.
Elk grove , CA
Coconut is seriously my holy grail product for my hair long hair. I always get asked what my hair secret is, and this is it, I put it on at least once ever week or two. #CoconutOil #Influenster #Hair #HairSecret #Beautybymonicaaaa
Sara K.
Penn valley, PA
I literally cook everything in this Coconut oil - is BY FAR more flavorful then anything else I've ever used! Super inexpensive, and it lasts forever 👌🏽👌🏽👌🏽 a must-have
Nina C.
This by far one of my favorites. I use it as a hair treatment for my thick hair and it works wonderful. It leaves my hair feeling very shiny and healthy.
Alexandra G.
Kansas City, MO
What are some ways that you can use coconut oil, other than to cook with?
Sara F.
Orient, OH
What are your favorite uses? I've never used coconut oil, but hear many perks.
Briana W.
N Tonawanda, NY
I've always read that there are so many things to do with coconut oil that are good for you. What are some things that are highly recommended and if you've tried them, how did they work for you?
Autumn G.
Throop, PA
I want to start using coconut oil to cook with. I heard it's a healthier option to substitute butter. Is this true? How do I cook with it? What are some things I can cook?
Lizbeth R.
Can you use it on your body ?

back