BY TRADER JOE'S #1 in Coconut Oil

Trader Joe's Organic Virgin Coconut Oil is derived from meat of matured coconuts. The production starts with freshly harvested coconuts that are de-husked and grated. Then, when the meat of the coconut is still fresh, it's cold pressed and filtered to...

Hannah T.
Tarpon Springs
This is the only coconut oil I buy! The price is amazing as with most Trader Joe’s products and you can’t beat that especially for organic. I use this for everything, like many people- Body, hair, skin, cooking, baking etc. I even use this on my chihuahua after his baths to keep his coat nice and silky!
Lakyn W.
The best. Coconut oil is not only good for the kitchen, but for your health because it is a natural anti-bacterial/anti-fungal! I’ve used this to heal dry skin and irritation (razor burn & acne specifically) and it seriously does the trick! Nothing better than using a natural product that actually works!
Charisma M.
This coconut oil ilhas endless beauty uses. I use it on my hair for deep conditioning, on my body for moisture, massage oil and tanning. Smells so good and is 100% natural.
MaryBeth S.
Overland Park
I love this product!! I use it for eating and topically. It is great for smoothies and for baking. I use it for a moisturizer with my hair as well as use it on my face for a moisturizer and to take off my makeup. LOVE LOVE LOVE
Miya H.
South Lyon
A good value coconut oil, whether you’re going to use it for cooking or for moisturizing. It’s so versatile you can basically use it for anything, I love the taste of it in my coffee. I would recommend trying it since it’s a good price!Trader Joe's Market
Lenys M.
Aceite de coco ay Dios mío es una bendición una maravilla ideal para el uso diario y para cualquier dieta lo recomiendoq
Rana |.
This is one of my favorite organic coconut oils that is affordable and is always always availble at trader joes
Melissa P.
Strongsville, OH
Great for your dog, your hair, cooking and other things ! Way better then other name brands this amazing product a little goes a long way.
Brittany L.
Cerritos
Really like this coconut oil and comes in a nice mason jar. I use it to put all over my body as well as to cook sometimes. I even put it in my hair once and slept in it overnight to use as a hair mask. It smells very good. Will repurchase.
Sarah M.
Chamblee, GA
Love this coconut oil! It smells amazing and a little goes a long way! I usually do a hair mask with this once a month. I also apply a small amount after shaving to make the skin silky smooth. it helps with little skin irritations too. I haven't had any problems or concerns with this brand.
Alexandra G.
Kansas City, MO
What are some ways that you can use coconut oil, other than to cook with?
Sara F.
Orient, OH
What are your favorite uses? I've never used coconut oil, but hear many perks.
Briana W.
N Tonawanda, NY
I've always read that there are so many things to do with coconut oil that are good for you. What are some things that are highly recommended and if you've tried them, how did they work for you?
Autumn G.
Throop, PA
I want to start using coconut oil to cook with. I heard it's a healthier option to substitute butter. Is this true? How do I cook with it? What are some things I can cook?
Lizbeth R.
Can you use it on your body ?

back