BY TRADER JOE'S #1 in Coconut Oil

Trader Joe's Organic Virgin Coconut Oil is derived from meat of matured coconuts. The production starts with freshly harvested coconuts that are de-husked and grated. Then, when the meat of the coconut is still fresh, it's cold pressed and filtered to...

Youstina S.
The best of the best. I usually have 2 bottles. One for my kitchen and one for my bathroom. I use it for just about any and everything. It's great for cooking but also great for dry skin and makeup removal. At night I throw some on my face as an alternative to my normal routine of night time moisturizer and wake up & my skin feels smoother than ever. Will buy again!
Pamela C.
I have yet to find another coconut oil that I love as much as this one. Other than to use for cooking, I personally use it as a mouthwash, body lotion, face lotion and even  use in my hair to calm my thick curly frizzy hair. Works better than most hair products. Be careful to not use too much as a little goes a long way and can make your hair look greasy. Not to mention the price is fantastic at $5. Make try!
Annie N.
Trader Joe's coconut oil tastes amazing and is completely pure and natural. If you are participating in whole30, it is compliant which should tell you something! No preservatives, additives or hidden sugars! Another amazing product from our T. Joe's friends ❤
Alejandra V.
Dresden, OH
I don't cool with this, but I like to use it for other stuff like homemade scrubs, teeth whitening (paired with charcoal), dry skin moisturizing, makeup removal, and smoothie booster. I can't live without coconut oil because it's one of the healthiest source you can put on your skin. As for cooking, I prefer olive oil as coconut oil is way too fatty for me.
Lindsey J.
Anderson , SC
This is my holy grail beauty product, ya'll! After having a baby stretch marks became a thing. I used this and it has actually faded them a good bit. On top of that, I use it on my face to remove makeup, oil pull, and will occasionally use it on my hair as a mask. I don't cook with it or use it outside of my bathroom but it is such an amazing product! My husband will even use it in his beard sometimes to soften it up!
rebeca c.
I use the product nearly everyday! It gives food just a hint of coconut flavor but isn't too over powering. I store mine near the stove, so it melts and solidifies as it gets hot and cools down, but it never changes the texture or quality! Highly recommend if you're looking for a healthy oil
Kayleigh B.
It took me so long to find an affordable coconut oil product that I trusted. This one is it! I love that it's inexpensive but still organic, I use it for everything! Seriously... cooking, moisturizing, removing makeup, making sugar scrubs.. it's AMAZING
Amber S.
Gainesville, FL
I actually really prefer this a coconut oil over some of the more expensive alternatives. I use it for a variety of things including cooking and beauty care. It has a very consistent texture and doesn't separate which is perfect for my needs.
Nicole G.
Kansas City , MO
Trader Joe’s always makes great staples for the kitchen (and other places!) it’s important to know the difference between Virgin and refined. Virgin coconut is going to have less done to it meaning it will have more of a coconut flavor but also have more nutrients. Refined coconut oil won’t really have any taste. I don’t mind the slight coconut taste here,
But some people are very sensitive to that.
Angelica G.
I use coconut oil for EVERYTHING! But I learned you can use coconut oil as a mouth wash to kill the bacteria, help to strengthening your teeth, kill bad breathe and have your teeth white! Get one tablespoon of the coconut oil, wash back and forward in your mouth for 15 mins and brush your teeth with your regular toothpaste and brush every morning and night! I can't forget the cost for the coconut oil its cheap like $5!!
Alexandra G.
Kansas City, MO
What are some ways that you can use coconut oil, other than to cook with?
Sara F.
Orient, OH
What are your favorite uses? I've never used coconut oil, but hear many perks.
Lizbeth R.
Can you use it on your body ?
Autumn G.
Throop, PA
I want to start using coconut oil to cook with. I heard it's a healthier option to substitute butter. Is this true? How do I cook with it? What are some things I can cook?
Briana W.
N Tonawanda, NY
I've always read that there are so many things to do with coconut oil that are good for you. What are some things that are highly recommended and if you've tried them, how did they work for you?

Amazon