BY TRADER JOE'S #4 in Cooking Oil

Trader Joe's Organic Virgin Coconut Oil is derived from meat of matured coconuts. The production starts with freshly harvested coconuts that are de-husked and grated. Then, when the meat of the coconut is still fresh, it's cold pressed and filtered to...

• Is this good for oil pulling? 3 Answers
  • I'll be honest,never have I tried coconut oil but hear that there...1 Answers
  • What are your favorite uses? I've never used coconut oil, but hea...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Nereyda V.
I use this for my hair between dyes & when I do masks. I also read about using it instead of shaving cream for legs & I was surprised it actually worked amazing. Plus I still have enough to last me quite awhile!
Angel F.
I picked this up because I love coconut oil. There's so many things you can use the oil with. I've used it for cooking to diy's, and used it as my lip balm as well. I love the smell so much since its not overpowering. They are affordable and last for a long while!
Valeria M.
Chula Vista , CA
I love this product! I buy it every time I stop my Trader Joe's. It's such a good quality oil and you can use it for pretty much everything! I use it for cooking, makeup remover, to wash and scrub my face & as a natural teeth whitener ! It's sooo good
Andi O.
I've used this coconut oil for so long. In my house we use it for literally everything; cooking, baking, body lotion, hair mask/moisturizer, makeup remover, teeth whitening, etc. On top of that, it's organic and unrefined! Definitely recommend!
Marlen S.
N Hollywood, CA
What I love about coconut oil is that it has multiple uses. I usually put it on my face since it's very moisturizing & it also helps remove makeup much easier. Besides using it as a moisturizer, it can be used for cooking, hair, teeth, etc.
Shayra H.
This is the only coconut oil I buy. I use it for everything - in my hair, on my skin, taking off my makeup, when I make body scrubs, for cooking. The price is better than a lot of unrefined coconut oils that are out there. My go to oil.
allison o.
sc, california
This stuff is affordable and works great as a hair mask! I am prone to breakouts so I am not one to use it on my skin, but I have tried oil pulling and cooking with coconut oil! This stuff isn't a "fad"... totally worth the hype!
Andrea V.
Whittier, CA
The price of this coconut oil is better than many others on the market. I use it to remove pesky eye makeup, as a hair mask, and a oil source in some baking like brownies.
Allyson D.
One of my fave stores to shop at! I love this coconut oil, it's affordable and good quality! It feels great in your hair/skin and I can't stop using it! I highly recommend this product especially to dry haired girls/curly girls
Taryn D.
Stratford, CT
My whole family loves it. The best price! We use it for everything, cooking, skin, makeup remover, my hair, my toddler. Compares to any more expensive ones, and is organic and unrefined as is usually recommended.
Sara F.
Grove city , OH
What are your favorite uses? I've never used coconut oil, but hear many perks.
Alexandra G.
Saint Louis, MO
What are some ways that you can use coconut oil, other than to cook with?
Briana W.
N Tonawanda, NY
I've always read that there are so many things to do with coconut oil that are good for you. What are some things that are highly recommended and if you've tried them, how did they work for you?
Autumn G.
Throop, PA
I want to start using coconut oil to cook with. I heard it's a healthier option to substitute butter. Is this true? How do I cook with it? What are some things I can cook?
Christy S.
New Baden , IL
What's your favorite way to use coconut oil?