BY TRADER JOE'S #3 in Cooking Oil

Trader Joe's Organic Virgin Coconut Oil is derived from meat of matured coconuts. The production starts with freshly harvested coconuts that are de-husked and grated. Then, when the meat of the coconut is still fresh, it's cold pressed and filtered to...

• Is this good for oil pulling? 3 Answers
  • I'll be honest,never have I tried coconut oil but hear that there...1 Answers
  • What are your favorite uses? I've never used coconut oil, but hea...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Amy A.
Santa Clara, CA
I just jumped on the coconut oil train and I'm glad I did. I use this as a face moisturizer at night; I use it to remove eye makeup; I use it to soften my stretch marks; I use it to soothe itchy dry spots on my skin. I use it for pretty much everything.
Angel F.
I picked this up because I love coconut oil. There's so many things you can use the oil with. I've used it for cooking to diy's, and used it as my lip balm as well. I love the smell so much since its not overpowering. They are affordable and last for a long while!
Valeria M.
Chula Vista , CA
I love this product! I buy it every time I stop my Trader Joe's. It's such a good quality oil and you can use it for pretty much everything! I use it for cooking, makeup remover, to wash and scrub my face & as a natural teeth whitener ! It's sooo good
Andi O.
I've used this coconut oil for so long. In my house we use it for literally everything; cooking, baking, body lotion, hair mask/moisturizer, makeup remover, teeth whitening, etc. On top of that, it's organic and unrefined! Definitely recommend!
Andrea V.
Whittier, CA
The price of this coconut oil is better than many others on the market. I use it to remove pesky eye makeup, as a hair mask, and a oil source in some baking like brownies.
Taryn D.
Stratford , CT
My whole family loves it. The best price! We use it for everything, cooking, skin, makeup remover, my hair, my toddler. Compares to any more expensive ones, and is organic and unrefined as is usually recommended.
Charlotte S.
I love this stuff. It smells amazing and is great for cooking, as a hair mask or a homemade sugar scrub. It really hydrates your skin and is great to use during the winter. I apply it to my skin or use my scrub at night as it is oily so it doesn't rub off on my clothes.
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
This coconut oil is really good quality. The only issue is it is so darn popular at TJ's that they tend to run out of it pretty quickly. They are really good about ordering more though. Great for your bulletproof coffee.
Farah J.
I love this product it's very inexpensive and I'm already on my second there's so many uses for this from putting it in your food to using it on your body on your body I highly recommend it as it is also very inexpensive
Nathaly E.
Me encanta este aceite de coco. Es súper suave. Su consistencia es perfecta. Me lo regalaron y en cuanto se me termine voy a comprarme otro. Lo uso para untar si quiero algo tostado pero saludable. Lo recomiendo 100%
Alexandra G.
Saint Louis, MO
What are some ways that you can use coconut oil, other than to cook with?
Sara F.
Grove city , OH
What are your favorite uses? I've never used coconut oil, but hear many perks.
Autumn G.
Throop, PA
I want to start using coconut oil to cook with. I heard it's a healthier option to substitute butter. Is this true? How do I cook with it? What are some things I can cook?
Briana W.
N Tonawanda, NY
I've always read that there are so many things to do with coconut oil that are good for you. What are some things that are highly recommended and if you've tried them, how did they work for you?
Desirae K.
Mukwonago, WI
What are some ways you use coconut oil? I've heard it's great but I just don't know where to start.