BY TRADER JOE'S #1 in Coconut Oil

Trader Joe's Organic Virgin Coconut Oil is derived from meat of matured coconuts. The production starts with freshly harvested coconuts that are de-husked and grated. Then, when the meat of the coconut is still fresh, it's cold pressed and filtered to...

Maritza M.
Coconut oil has so many wonderful uses. I love to use it to make popcorn, bake, cook, or even make hair mask. This coconut oil from Trader Joe's id high quality with a lovely light taste of coconut. It is very mild flavor but has a stronger scent. For the price you really cant get anything better.
Kay D.
river forest, il
This is my go-to makeup remover. With just one swipe over m extreme waterproof products, I'm left with a soft, fresh, streak-free face. The only thing I do not use this for is my hair. Coconut oil get a lot of hype for hair use, but I found that this completely dried mine out. I was also not a fan of the lingering smell when I put it on my hair, but everyone's hair is different. Great product nonetheless!
jaylin P.
Boise, ID
This stuff is a god send! I literally use it for everything haha!
It's amazing for cooking, gives you a healthier alternative to other oils.
My sone has eczema and I use it after he gets out of the bath and it helps tremendously.
I used it to get rid of my other sons cradle cap!!
And I also used it when I was pregnant to keep from getting stretch marks!!!
I also use it as treatment to keep my bleached hair soft!
So over all I would recommend it for everyone!!! It's a must have in our house!
Sarah B.
I love this coconut oil! It's cold pressed which means it's retained both the delicious coconut scent and the nutrients in the oil. It's far cheaper than other coconut oils on the market for much less $$. I use it for both beauty (makeup removal, haircare) and cooking (separate jars!). Highly recommend it!
Cristina G.
I have super dry skin. The ONLY thing that helps is coconut oil. I use my fingers to reach in the jar and apply to my skin after each shower. The oil absorbs pretty quickly too without that greasy feeling. I love how it smells like an Almond Joy bar. Regarding the scent, it’s doesn’t last long which is nice because I can still wear perfume.
Samantha J.
Great product for all over use from hair to body care I love using this oil to seat my hair after I apply my products, it leaves my hair very soft and shiny. I also love using it on my body it gives my skin a great sheen and leaves my skin feeling soft and moisturized❤️
Mikayla K.
Kalispell, MT
My boyfriend and I have thick hair. We both use this once a week and do kind of a "deep condition." Our hair is kind of greasy for a day but that's if we don't wash it out completely. But keeps our hair healthy and shiny. We have had it for about 3 months so far and have used maybe a quarter of it. So very conserving.
Katherine V.
El Paso, TX
Favorite coconut oil. Light taste and incredible texture. I use sparingly for food but I go through a jar once a month because I use as a lotion and to do oil pulling every morning. Very inexpensive and easy to use.
Isabel R.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
I have it, and like it, but be warned, it does taste a bit like coconut. I know some people like the coconut oils that are flavorless, and this is not flavorless. That said, I like the coconut flavor it adds to my cooking, and appreciate that it's so easily and cheaply available.
Pamela C.
I have yet to find another coconut oil that I love as much as this one. Other than to use for cooking, I personally use it as a mouthwash, body lotion, face lotion and even  use in my hair to calm my thick curly frizzy hair. Works better than most hair products. Be careful to not use too much as a little goes a long way and can make your hair look greasy. Not to mention the price is fantastic at $5. Make try!
Alexandra G.
Kansas City, MO
What are some ways that you can use coconut oil, other than to cook with?
Sara F.
Orient, OH
What are your favorite uses? I've never used coconut oil, but hear many perks.
Briana W.
N Tonawanda, NY
I've always read that there are so many things to do with coconut oil that are good for you. What are some things that are highly recommended and if you've tried them, how did they work for you?
Autumn G.
Throop, PA
I want to start using coconut oil to cook with. I heard it's a healthier option to substitute butter. Is this true? How do I cook with it? What are some things I can cook?
Lizbeth R.
Can you use it on your body ?

back