BY TRADER JOE'S #3 in Cooking Oil

Trader Joe's Organic Virgin Coconut Oil is derived from meat of matured coconuts. The production starts with freshly harvested coconuts that are de-husked and grated. Then, when the meat of the coconut is still fresh, it's cold pressed and filtered to...

• Is this good for oil pulling? 3 Answers
  • I'll be honest,never have I tried coconut oil but hear that there...1 Answers
  • What are your favorite uses? I've never used coconut oil, but hea...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Sarah S.
St Louis Park, MN
This is my favorite coconut oil! It is affordable and a great quality. Some coconut oils have an off putting smell but this one is natural and light. Anytime I am at Trader Joes and they have it in stock, I grab one for the kitchen and one for the bathroom. My natural curls love this stuff as well.
Darby S.
This is my go-to Coconut Oil brand! I always need to buy 2 one for cooking and one for beauty needs! It's really affordable especially compared to other coconut oil brands, as this one is only about 6 or so $. I have purchased pricier oils and they don't compare to this one! Gotta love Trader Joes!
Kayla F.
Hollywood, FL
My absolute favorite coconut oil. This stuff works wonders. I have used it to bake with, as a makeup remover, as a teeth whitener. The list goes on and on! It is great quality. It is cold pressed and unrefined which is the best kind of coconut oil in my opinion. It also works great for hair!!
Baylie K.
I use this all the time it is a really quality coconut oil and isn't to bad on the wallet! I use it not only for cooking but also a moisturizer at time I only wish that I could get a bigger size I run through it so fast!
Shana M.
Berkeley, CA
This oil is my absolute favorite #summer must have. I love putting this on my skin before I go out. The smell is amazing and it keeps my skin moisturize all day long. I even use this in my hair to keep my scalp from being dry.
monica s.
Elk grove , CA
Coconut is seriously my holy grail product for my hair long hair. I always get asked what my hair secret is, and this is it, I put it on at least once ever week or two. #CoconutOil #Influenster #Hair #HairSecret #Beautybymonicaaaa
Blythe H.
We cook pretty much everything at home with this coconut oil.  It smells great, the jar is generous and, as with everything from Trader Joe's, the price is right.  It's great for cooking chicken or preparing eggs for brunch.  We always rebuy it when we're running low.
Nicole C.
This is my favorite coconut oil. I use it mostly for my dog, but is she could talk.... it helps her skin and fur stay beautiful and healthy. I use it to cook from time to time, but I also enjoy the cooking spray version of this. Great product with a reasonable price
Brooke J.
I mainly use this for my skin but occasionally I will use it to cook with. When I use it to cook it always makes my food not stick to the pans and as well as making my food taste really good. I use it as extra moisture in my moisturizers or body lotions.
Kathleen F.
This is a staple in my pantry! Coconut oil has SO MANY uses! Cooking and baking, use instead of lotion as a moisturizer, use for oil pulling for heathy mouth, and more! It doesn't add any coconut flavor to your food like others I've tried. My favorite!
Alexandra G.
Saint Louis, MO
What are some ways that you can use coconut oil, other than to cook with?
Sara F.
Grove city , OH
What are your favorite uses? I've never used coconut oil, but hear many perks.
Autumn G.
Throop, PA
I want to start using coconut oil to cook with. I heard it's a healthier option to substitute butter. Is this true? How do I cook with it? What are some things I can cook?
Briana W.
N Tonawanda, NY
I've always read that there are so many things to do with coconut oil that are good for you. What are some things that are highly recommended and if you've tried them, how did they work for you?
Desirae K.
Mukwonago, WI
What are some ways you use coconut oil? I've heard it's great but I just don't know where to start.