BY TRADER JOE'S #3 in Coconut Oil

Trader Joe's Organic Virgin Coconut Oil is derived from meat of matured coconuts. The production starts with freshly harvested coconuts that are de-husked and grated. Then, when the meat of the coconut is still fresh, it's cold pressed and filtered to...

• Is this good for oil pulling? 3 Answers
  • I'll be honest,never have I tried coconut oil but hear that there...1 Answers
  • What are your favorite uses? I've never used coconut oil, but hea...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
monica s.
Elk grove, CA
Coconut is seriously my holy grail product for my hair long hair. I always get asked what my hair secret is, and this is it, I put it on at least once ever week or two. #CoconutOil #Influenster #Hair #HairSecret #Beautybymonicaaaa
Kelly R.
AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING!! Perfect multi use product however I personally do not use it to cool. It is my absolute favorite face moisturizer at night! It lasts so long too. You can really use it for anything. Also it's the most inexpensive coconut oil you will ever find.
Nicole C.
This is my favorite coconut oil. I use it mostly for my dog, but is she could talk.... it helps her skin and fur stay beautiful and healthy. I use it to cook from time to time, but I also enjoy the cooking spray version of this. Great product with a reasonable price
Blythe H.
We cook pretty much everything at home with this coconut oil.  It smells great, the jar is generous and, as with everything from Trader Joe's, the price is right.  It's great for cooking chicken or preparing eggs for brunch.  We always rebuy it when we're running low.
melissa b.
There is not enough good things I can say about this product. I bought this when I was pregnant for my skin and stretch marks(I had very minimal). I since use it for my hair, my face , I brush my teeth with it, I use it for diaper rash, and I could go on and on. If you ever buy another thing make it this.
L L.
My go to coconut oil. For 5.99 you can't beat it. I also buy the individual servings to keep in my bathroom to use as body wash, face wash and makeup remover. I highly recommend it for cooking and for tea as well. It's great quality and even better price.
Kait D.
I use it for cooking, cleaning and beauty purposes. I let it sit in warm water and then make masks for both my hair and face. It smells great and taste great too. Way better then most coconut oil you can get in stores.
Nikki I.
Glendale, CA
Super affordable, don't think just because it's organic it's gonna be expensive I bought this for about 5 dollars I believe or less but works wonders and a long time . I usually cook with this instead of butter or regular oil and it makes my feel more healthy
Amy A.
San Jose, CA
I just jumped on the coconut oil train and I'm glad I did. I use this as a face moisturizer at night; I use it to remove eye makeup; I use it to soften my stretch marks; I use it to soothe itchy dry spots on my skin. I use it for pretty much everything.
Kathleen F.
This is a staple in my pantry! Coconut oil has SO MANY uses! Cooking and baking, use instead of lotion as a moisturizer, use for oil pulling for heathy mouth, and more! It doesn't add any coconut flavor to your food like others I've tried. My favorite!
Sara F.
Grove city , OH
What are your favorite uses? I've never used coconut oil, but hear many perks.
Alexandra G.
Kansas City, MO
What are some ways that you can use coconut oil, other than to cook with?
Briana W.
N Tonawanda, NY
I've always read that there are so many things to do with coconut oil that are good for you. What are some things that are highly recommended and if you've tried them, how did they work for you?
Autumn G.
Throop, PA
I want to start using coconut oil to cook with. I heard it's a healthier option to substitute butter. Is this true? How do I cook with it? What are some things I can cook?
Christy S.
New Baden, IL
What's your favorite way to use coconut oil?