BY TRADER JOE'S #4 in Cooking Oil

Trader Joe's Organic Virgin Coconut Oil is derived from meat of matured coconuts. The production starts with freshly harvested coconuts that are de-husked and grated. Then, when the meat of the coconut is still fresh, it's cold pressed and filtered to...

• Is this good for oil pulling? 3 Answers
  • I'll be honest,never have I tried coconut oil but hear that there...1 Answers
  • What are your favorite uses? I've never used coconut oil, but hea...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Morgan W.
I love coconut oil!! Its so versatile!
I use it on my hair and my skin! And i also eat it. !! Nutrition starts from within!
Make sure you get organic, unrefined so it has the most nutrients. Such a great natural product.
Breanne M.
Mahopac, NY
I am obsessed with this coconut oil! You can heat it up in the microwave to make it liquid and use in in your hair, on your skin or even eat! The health benefits are endless to coconut oil and this product is a great value for its price.
Sarah S.
St Louis Park, MN
This is my favorite coconut oil! It is affordable and a great quality. Some coconut oils have an off putting smell but this one is natural and light. Anytime I am at Trader Joes and they have it in stock, I grab one for the kitchen and one for the bathroom. My natural curls love this stuff as well.
Lauren G.
Fairfax, VA
I love this coconut oil because it is probably the best quality you will find for the low price. I make a homemade sugar scrub with this, sugar and essential oils to give as gifts and use in the shower. It is also great to use for healthy baking or to make a chocolate shell on fruits, cakes, etc!
Darby S.
This is my go-to Coconut Oil brand! I always need to buy 2 one for cooking and one for beauty needs! It's really affordable especially compared to other coconut oil brands, as this one is only about 6 or so $. I have purchased pricier oils and they don't compare to this one! Gotta love Trader Joes!
Kayla F.
Hollywood, FL
My absolute favorite coconut oil. This stuff works wonders. I have used it to bake with, as a makeup remover, as a teeth whitener. The list goes on and on! It is great quality. It is cold pressed and unrefined which is the best kind of coconut oil in my opinion. It also works great for hair!!
Shana M.
Berkeley, CA
This oil is my absolute favorite #summer must have. I love putting this on my skin before I go out. The smell is amazing and it keeps my skin moisturize all day long. I even use this in my hair to keep my scalp from being dry.
Baylie K.
I use this all the time it is a really quality coconut oil and isn't to bad on the wallet! I use it not only for cooking but also a moisturizer at time I only wish that I could get a bigger size I run through it so fast!
Katie B.
San Diego, CA
Coconut oil is a god send and TJ's variety is perfect for all my uses and affordable. I'll use it in sauteed veggies with coconut milk rice or on a dry patch on my elbow! I also love using this vs butter to grease a pan before making pancakes, adds a super subtle but nice flavor!
R S.
I love using this as a moisturizer in the summer and as my first layer in the winter. It soaks into my skin and lasts all day in the warmer months.

I keep another jar for cooking. It has a subtle coconut flavor, is a good fat, and is affordable (for now, the price has been increasing).

It also makes a great base for body scrubs!
Sara F.
Grove city , OH
What are your favorite uses? I've never used coconut oil, but hear many perks.
Alexandra G.
Saint Louis, MO
What are some ways that you can use coconut oil, other than to cook with?
Briana W.
N Tonawanda, NY
I've always read that there are so many things to do with coconut oil that are good for you. What are some things that are highly recommended and if you've tried them, how did they work for you?
Autumn G.
Throop, PA
I want to start using coconut oil to cook with. I heard it's a healthier option to substitute butter. Is this true? How do I cook with it? What are some things I can cook?
Christy S.
New Baden , IL
What's your favorite way to use coconut oil?