BY TRADER JOE'S #1 in Coconut Oil

Trader Joe's Organic Virgin Coconut Oil is derived from meat of matured coconuts. The production starts with freshly harvested coconuts that are de-husked and grated. Then, when the meat of the coconut is still fresh, it's cold pressed and filtered to...

Buy on Amazon
Sarah B.
I love this coconut oil! It's cold pressed which means it's retained both the delicious coconut scent and the nutrients in the oil. It's far cheaper than other coconut oils on the market for much less $$. I use it for both beauty (makeup removal, haircare) and cooking (separate jars!). Highly recommend it!
Mikayla K.
Kalispell, MT
My boyfriend and I have thick hair. We both use this once a week and do kind of a "deep condition." Our hair is kind of greasy for a day but that's if we don't wash it out completely. But keeps our hair healthy and shiny. We have had it for about 3 months so far and have used maybe a quarter of it. So very conserving.
Samantha J.
Great product for all over use from hair to body care I love using this oil to seat my hair after I apply my products, it leaves my hair very soft and shiny. I also love using it on my body it gives my skin a great sheen and leaves my skin feeling soft and moisturized❤️
Katherine V.
El Paso, TX
Favorite coconut oil. Light taste and incredible texture. I use sparingly for food but I go through a jar once a month because I use as a lotion and to do oil pulling every morning. Very inexpensive and easy to use.
Isabel R.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
I have it, and like it, but be warned, it does taste a bit like coconut. I know some people like the coconut oils that are flavorless, and this is not flavorless. That said, I like the coconut flavor it adds to my cooking, and appreciate that it's so easily and cheaply available.
Youstina S.
The best of the best. I usually have 2 bottles. One for my kitchen and one for my bathroom. I use it for just about any and everything. It's great for cooking but also great for dry skin and makeup removal. At night I throw some on my face as an alternative to my normal routine of night time moisturizer and wake up & my skin feels smoother than ever. Will buy again!
Pamela C.
I have yet to find another coconut oil that I love as much as this one. Other than to use for cooking, I personally use it as a mouthwash, body lotion, face lotion and even  use in my hair to calm my thick curly frizzy hair. Works better than most hair products. Be careful to not use too much as a little goes a long way and can make your hair look greasy. Not to mention the price is fantastic at $5. Make try!
Annie N.
Trader Joe's coconut oil tastes amazing and is completely pure and natural. If you are participating in whole30, it is compliant which should tell you something! No preservatives, additives or hidden sugars! Another amazing product from our T. Joe's friends ❤
Alejandra V.
Dresden, OH
I don't cool with this, but I like to use it for other stuff like homemade scrubs, teeth whitening (paired with charcoal), dry skin moisturizing, makeup removal, and smoothie booster. I can't live without coconut oil because it's one of the healthiest source you can put on your skin. As for cooking, I prefer olive oil as coconut oil is way too fatty for me.
Lindsey J.
Anderson, SC
This is my holy grail beauty product, ya'll! After having a baby stretch marks became a thing. I used this and it has actually faded them a good bit. On top of that, I use it on my face to remove makeup, oil pull, and will occasionally use it on my hair as a mask. I don't cook with it or use it outside of my bathroom but it is such an amazing product! My husband will even use it in his beard sometimes to soften it up!
Alexandra G.
Kansas City, MO
What are some ways that you can use coconut oil, other than to cook with?
Sara F.
Orient, OH
What are your favorite uses? I've never used coconut oil, but hear many perks.
Briana W.
N Tonawanda, NY
I've always read that there are so many things to do with coconut oil that are good for you. What are some things that are highly recommended and if you've tried them, how did they work for you?
Autumn G.
Throop, PA
I want to start using coconut oil to cook with. I heard it's a healthier option to substitute butter. Is this true? How do I cook with it? What are some things I can cook?
audrey C.
Waller, TX
Is this good for oil pulling?