BY TRADER JOE'S #4 in Cooking Oil

Trader Joe's Organic Virgin Coconut Oil is derived from meat of matured coconuts. The production starts with freshly harvested coconuts that are de-husked and grated. Then, when the meat of the coconut is still fresh, it's cold pressed and filtered to...

• Is this good for oil pulling? 3 Answers
  • I'll be honest,never have I tried coconut oil but hear that there...1 Answers
  • What are your favorite uses? I've never used coconut oil, but hea...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Natasha G.
Port St Lucie, FL
The only coconut oil I've been using for years and I love it for my hair and for my skin. I use it daily on my son's skin and it helps keep his dry skin patches (due to eczema) under control. You want to look for "cold-pressed", "unrefined" and "virgin" when looking for coconut oil and for the price, it can't be beat!
Jennifer F.
Love love LOVE! I like that it's Virgin and Organic and the price cannot be beat! I use it on my skin, hair, and in my recipes. I try to take a little bit each day and I mainly use it to cook in Asian dishes, but it makes your eggs taste great too. I am totally satisfied with this product and once again YAY for Trader Joes.
Filo G.
Jersey Vlg, TX
This is the best coconut oil for the price!! I highly recommend it not only for cooking but also for making your hair soft and long and moisturizing the skin & dry patches. It melts to the touch. Keep it at room temperature in the pantry.
Tina H.
Van Nuys, CA
I bought this for only $6 at Trader Joe's and it has so many uses! I use it for my hair masks, as a lotion, makeup remover, and sometimes even as a facial moisturizer. It's lasted me a couple months and still has enough to last me several more months. It gives my hair a nice shine and didn't break me out when I used it on my face ūüĎĮ
Tiara W.
Portland , OR
Traders Joe's Coconut oil is My Favorite and go to coconut oil. It s good for your hair, skin, and teeth! Coconut oil has Many benefits the list goes on. I used this every day when I was pregnant with my last son and I literally had no stretch marks. I highly recommend this stuff it's also super affordable at only $6!
Christian V.
New Haven, CT
I use it for like 90% of my cooking, for a lot of my baking and to make my own beard balm. I've bought so many jars that ive had to look up ideas on what to do with jars other than filling them with beard balm and infused oils lol and i dont plan on stopping
Great price and great size. The glass jar allows me to heat the oil if when it is solid in the winter months. My husband and I have made a effort to eat healthier and more naturally. Trader Joes is perfect in helping us with that. I know lots of people use coconut oil for beauty as well as cooking. I only use it for cooking and baking.
Tiffany S.
When coconut Oil runs you about 10 bucks on the regular but you take the time to get your jars from TJ's. I usually buy 2 jars at a time because I have multiple uses. I use this coconut oil for my body, to oil pull and cook. It is one of my favorite oils and a staple on my shopping list when I'm in Trader Joes.
Jenn H.
Bothell, WA
Love Trader Joe's coconut oil! Most good quality coconut oils are really expensive, but this one is totally affordable! It's good quality and has a good flavor! I just wish it came in a bigger jar because I go through it too fast!
Sarah S.
St Louis Park, MN
This is my favorite coconut oil! It is affordable and a great quality. Some coconut oils have an off putting smell but this one is natural and light. Anytime I am at Trader Joes and they have it in stock, I grab one for the kitchen and one for the bathroom. My natural curls love this stuff as well.
Sara F.
Grove city , OH
What are your favorite uses? I've never used coconut oil, but hear many perks.
Alexandra G.
Saint Louis, MO
What are some ways that you can use coconut oil, other than to cook with?
Briana W.
N Tonawanda, NY
I've always read that there are so many things to do with coconut oil that are good for you. What are some things that are highly recommended and if you've tried them, how did they work for you?
Autumn G.
Throop, PA
I want to start using coconut oil to cook with. I heard it's a healthier option to substitute butter. Is this true? How do I cook with it? What are some things I can cook?
Christy S.
New Baden , IL
What's your favorite way to use coconut oil?