BY TRADER JOE'S #1 in Coconut Oil

Trader Joe's Organic Virgin Coconut Oil is derived from meat of matured coconuts. The production starts with freshly harvested coconuts that are de-husked and grated. Then, when the meat of the coconut is still fresh, it's cold pressed and filtered to...

Buy on Amazon*
carmen g.
i love this coconut oil. i use it for everything. cooking, for my hair & body. you name it. it melt pretty quickly in my hand. its easy to make body scubs with it as well
Taylor P.
Coconut oil is my beauty go-to! I use it on my legs, hands, to condition my cuticles, eyebrows, and eyelashes; and I use it as a base for custom balms. TJ’s sells a great value and high quality product.
Allie C.
Long Beach
Loveeee this product! I use it for everything, and cut scrape or irritation. I have even used it on my dog when she had a sore. It’s a lil pricy but it last forever! Def recommend this product!
Hazel G.
Baton Rouge , LA
i know a lot of people disagree but, coconut oil is my moisturizer of choice. It works really well on my dry skin and never breaks me out. That being said I also use this lush moisturizer.
Kamila K.
Ridgewood, NY
I mean wait, who doesn't like coconut oil? I mean cmon so many more people do now and it's amazing, you ask why? Well simply because you can use it from your kitchen to your skin.
Ella S.
I’ve used LOTS of coconut oils in the past, and this one is my favorite! It’s so smooth and works amazing as a hair mask, tanning oil, makeup remover, etc! Plus it smells amazing
Charisma M.
This coconut oil ilhas endless beauty uses. I use it on my hair for deep conditioning, on my body for moisture, massage oil and tanning. Smells so good and is 100% natural.
Brooke A.
Goshen, NY
Some of the most affordable coconut oil I’ve found on the market. Great as a substitute for olive oil in cooking. Also a nice alternative in many vegan baking recipes. Can’t beat the price on this one.
Gina C.
East Hanover , NJ
I love this stuff! The price is great, and I use it for everything: healthy cooking, and in my skincare and hair care routines. It’s also great for removing eye make up.
Katie H.
Best (coconut) oil I’ve ever used. It’s perfect for other stuff not just cooking and baking. You can also use it on your skin but I love this and how it’s organic.
Alexandra G.
Kansas City, MO
What are some ways that you can use coconut oil, other than to cook with?
Sara F.
Orient, OH
What are your favorite uses? I've never used coconut oil, but hear many perks.
Lizbeth R.
Can you use it on your body ?
Autumn G.
Throop, PA
I want to start using coconut oil to cook with. I heard it's a healthier option to substitute butter. Is this true? How do I cook with it? What are some things I can cook?
Briana W.
N Tonawanda, NY
I've always read that there are so many things to do with coconut oil that are good for you. What are some things that are highly recommended and if you've tried them, how did they work for you?