BY TRADER JOE'S #3 in Cooking Oil

Trader Joe's Organic Virgin Coconut Oil is derived from meat of matured coconuts. The production starts with freshly harvested coconuts that are de-husked and grated. Then, when the meat of the coconut is still fresh, it's cold pressed and filtered to...

• Is this good for oil pulling? 3 Answers
  • I'll be honest,never have I tried coconut oil but hear that there...1 Answers
  • What are your favorite uses? I've never used coconut oil, but hea...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Lindsey J.
Easley, SC
This is my holy grail beauty product, ya'll! After having a baby stretch marks became a thing. I used this and it has actually faded them a good bit. On top of that, I use it on my face to remove makeup, oil pull, and will occasionally use it on my hair as a mask. I don't cook with it or use it outside of my bathroom but it is such an amazing product! My husband will even use it in his beard sometimes to soften it up!
Katherine V.
Las Cruces, NM
Favorite coconut oil. Light taste and incredible texture. I use sparingly for food but I go through a jar once a month because I use as a lotion and to do oil pulling every morning. Very inexpensive and easy to use.
Pamela C.
I have yet to find another coconut oil that I love as much as this one. Other than to use for cooking, I personally use it as a mouthwash, body lotion, face lotion and even  use in my hair to calm my thick curly frizzy hair. Works better than most hair products. Be careful to not use too much as a little goes a long way and can make your hair look greasy. Not to mention the price is fantastic at $5. Make try!
Carisa W.
Phoenix, AZ
This stuff is amazing. I utilize this product in so many ways. It's great for adding moisture your hair and skin. I also gargle before I brush my teeth. It loosens the plaque, whiten and rebuilds tooth enamel. I also add it to my dogs food which helps with his skin allergies and creates a lushes coat. Trader Joe's has the best price for organic unfiltered coconut oil.
Youstina S.
The best of the best. I usually have 2 bottles. One for my kitchen and one for my bathroom. I use it for just about any and everything. It's great for cooking but also great for dry skin and makeup removal. At night I throw some on my face as an alternative to my normal routine of night time moisturizer and wake up & my skin feels smoother than ever. Will buy again!
seana h.
Bronx, NY
Ever since Trade Joe's recalled their Red Palm Oil I've been in love. its at an amazing price and is soooo pure!It melts very fast in room temperature. I often use it as a base for my facials, Oil pulls, in my hair,to cook all meals (you'll get use to the taste I promise!)  even turns into a makeup remover :)give it a try im sure your body will thank you
Brandi T.
Sadly I haven't had the best luck with this product. When I use it in my hair it makes my hair fall out which sucks, I had such high expectations for this product and wanted to spent the extra money on a coconut oil. It has worked okay on my face and has made my eyelashes feel moisturized but besides that I wasn't too impressed, might just be me though!
Alej V.
Los Angeles, CA
I don't cool with this, but I like to use it for other stuff like homemade scrubs, teeth whitening (paired with charcoal), dry skin moisturizing, makeup removal, and smoothie booster. I can't live without coconut oil because it's one of the healthiest source you can put on your skin. As for cooking, I prefer olive oil as coconut oil is way too fatty for me.
rebeca c.
I use the product nearly everyday! It gives food just a hint of coconut flavor but isn't too over powering. I store mine near the stove, so it melts and solidifies as it gets hot and cools down, but it never changes the texture or quality! Highly recommend if you're looking for a healthy oil
Sydney G.
Tamarac, FL
This is my favorite brand of coconut oil! I just love the consistency of it! Its also unrefined and organic. This coconut oil is also fairly priced compared to other coconut oils that are the same size. I would definitely recommend this coconut oil!
Alexandra G.
Saint Louis, MO
What are some ways that you can use coconut oil, other than to cook with?
Sara F.
Grove city , OH
What are your favorite uses? I've never used coconut oil, but hear many perks.
Autumn G.
Throop, PA
I want to start using coconut oil to cook with. I heard it's a healthier option to substitute butter. Is this true? How do I cook with it? What are some things I can cook?
Briana W.
N Tonawanda, NY
I've always read that there are so many things to do with coconut oil that are good for you. What are some things that are highly recommended and if you've tried them, how did they work for you?
Desirae K.
Mukwonago, WI
What are some ways you use coconut oil? I've heard it's great but I just don't know where to start.