BY TRADER JOE'S #4 in Cooking Oil

Trader Joe's Organic Virgin Coconut Oil is derived from meat of matured coconuts. The production starts with freshly harvested coconuts that are de-husked and grated. Then, when the meat of the coconut is still fresh, it's cold pressed and filtered to...

• Is this good for oil pulling? 3 Answers
  • I'll be honest,never have I tried coconut oil but hear that there...1 Answers
  • What are your favorite uses? I've never used coconut oil, but hea...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Annie N.
Trader Joe's coconut oil tastes amazing and is completely pure and natural. If you are participating in whole30, it is compliant which should tell you something! No preservatives, additives or hidden sugars! Another amazing product from our T. Joe's friends ❤
seana h.
Bronx, NY
Ever since Trade Joe's recalled their Red Palm Oil I've been in love. its at an amazing price and is soooo pure!It melts very fast in room temperature. I often use it as a base for my facials, Oil pulls, in my hair,to cook all meals (you'll get use to the taste I promise!)  even turns into a makeup remover :)give it a try im sure your body will thank you
Brandi T.
Sadly I haven't had the best luck with this product. When I use it in my hair it makes my hair fall out which sucks, I had such high expectations for this product and wanted to spent the extra money on a coconut oil. It has worked okay on my face and has made my eyelashes feel moisturized but besides that I wasn't too impressed, might just be me though!
Alej V.
Dresden, OH
I don't cool with this, but I like to use it for other stuff like homemade scrubs, teeth whitening (paired with charcoal), dry skin moisturizing, makeup removal, and smoothie booster. I can't live without coconut oil because it's one of the healthiest source you can put on your skin. As for cooking, I prefer olive oil as coconut oil is way too fatty for me.
rebeca c.
I use the product nearly everyday! It gives food just a hint of coconut flavor but isn't too over powering. I store mine near the stove, so it melts and solidifies as it gets hot and cools down, but it never changes the texture or quality! Highly recommend if you're looking for a healthy oil
Sydney G.
Tamarac, FL
This is my favorite brand of coconut oil! I just love the consistency of it! Its also unrefined and organic. This coconut oil is also fairly priced compared to other coconut oils that are the same size. I would definitely recommend this coconut oil!
Kayleigh B.
It took me so long to find an affordable coconut oil product that I trusted. This one is it! I love that it's inexpensive but still organic, I use it for everything! Seriously... cooking, moisturizing, removing makeup, making sugar scrubs.. it's AMAZING
Amber S.
Gainesville, FL
I actually really prefer this a coconut oil over some of the more expensive alternatives. I use it for a variety of things including cooking and beauty care. It has a very consistent texture and doesn't separate which is perfect for my needs.
Angelica G.
I use coconut oil for EVERYTHING! But I learned you can use coconut oil as a mouth wash to kill the bacteria, help to strengthening your teeth, kill bad breathe and have your teeth white! Get one tablespoon of the coconut oil, wash back and forward in your mouth for 15 mins and brush your teeth with your regular toothpaste and brush every morning and night! I can't forget the cost for the coconut oil its cheap like $5!!
Jane Q.
Brooklyn, NY
Yes!! Trader Joes brand is the most affordable price I've found for this quality of virgin coconut oil. Perfect for cooking, lip scrubs, and moisturizing super dry spots. For those who have never cooked with coconut oil, there is a smell that lingers even after cooking so just be aware if you're not a fan. Recommend!!
Sara F.
Grove city , OH
What are your favorite uses? I've never used coconut oil, but hear many perks.
Alexandra G.
Saint Louis, MO
What are some ways that you can use coconut oil, other than to cook with?
Briana W.
N Tonawanda, NY
I've always read that there are so many things to do with coconut oil that are good for you. What are some things that are highly recommended and if you've tried them, how did they work for you?
Autumn G.
Throop, PA
I want to start using coconut oil to cook with. I heard it's a healthier option to substitute butter. Is this true? How do I cook with it? What are some things I can cook?
Christy S.
New Baden , IL
What's your favorite way to use coconut oil?