BY TRADER JOE'S #1 in Coconut Oil

Trader Joe's Organic Virgin Coconut Oil is derived from meat of matured coconuts. The production starts with freshly harvested coconuts that are de-husked and grated. Then, when the meat of the coconut is still fresh, it's cold pressed and filtered to...

Buy on Amazon
Ashley P.
Miami
I use this for my hair, and it does work wonders! But I wish the smell wasn’t as horrid, it’s very nasty. But it still really does work and I would recommend It, I warn you DONT smell it haha.
Rachel M.
Astoria, NY
While I don’t love cooking with coconut oil (I’m not a fan of the taste) I love using this for removing makeup and conditioning my hair in the shower. It’s an amazing price and I’ve never seen it for as cheap as it is at TJs.. highly encourage everyone to try this!
Lindsey V.
This is one of the least expensive virgin coconut oils I have found. I keep one jar in my bathroom for self-care, and one in the kitchen for using with cooking. I like to use the coconut oil as a body moisturizer, makeup remover, and it's also great for dandruff.
Kyra T.
Littleton, MA
You can NEVER go wrong with this coconut oil! It is so easy to work with and perfect for any recipes. I personally see it as inexpensive compared to other brands but understand that this is much better than anything you can buy for cheaper!
Ryoko M.
Amazing product for an amazing price! Honestly, you can't get this quality anywhere else. I've used it on my skin, on my baby's skin, for cooking and baking... it's a must have in your pantry. I also love that it's in a glass jar.
April P.
New York
Best coconut oil I’ve ever used. I only really use it to clean my face, not for cooking, so don’t have any comments on the taste. This coconut oil is affordable and very shelf stable, doesnt crystallize like other oils ive seen
Alison O.
I was a skeptic until i tried it but....Put this on your buttermilk pancakes and thank me later. (Also good for using on dried skin to keep your body nice n smooth but to be honest, putting it on pancakes was way better).
Rachel S.
Athens, GA
Great price! I like to use coconut oil for hair and skin treatments so it was great to find a quality oil that wasn’t too pricey. I don’t tend to use coconut oil when cooking but every time I’ve used it, it’s been great.
carmen g.
i love this coconut oil. i use it for everything. cooking, for my hair & body. you name it. it melt pretty quickly in my hand. its easy to make body scubs with it as well
Lydia E.
Boston, MA
I always have a jar of this in my house. It's great for so many things. I've used it in cooking, for my skin and hair too. It's reasonably priced and I will always have it
Alexandra G.
Kansas City, MO
What are some ways that you can use coconut oil, other than to cook with?
Sara F.
Orient, OH
What are your favorite uses? I've never used coconut oil, but hear many perks.
Briana W.
N Tonawanda, NY
I've always read that there are so many things to do with coconut oil that are good for you. What are some things that are highly recommended and if you've tried them, how did they work for you?
Autumn G.
Throop, PA
I want to start using coconut oil to cook with. I heard it's a healthier option to substitute butter. Is this true? How do I cook with it? What are some things I can cook?
audrey C.
Waller, TX
Is this good for oil pulling?