BY TRADER JOE'S #5 in Cooking Oil

Trader Joe's Organic Virgin Coconut Oil is derived from meat of matured coconuts. The production starts with freshly harvested coconuts that are de-husked and grated. Then, when the meat of the coconut is still fresh, it's cold pressed and filtered to...

• Is this good for oil pulling? 3 Answers
  • I'll be honest,never have I tried coconut oil but hear that there...1 Answers
  • What are your favorite uses? I've never used coconut oil, but hea...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Kelly R.
AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING!! Perfect multi use product however I personally do not use it to cool. It is my absolute favorite face moisturizer at night! It lasts so long too. You can really use it for anything. Also it's the most inexpensive coconut oil you will ever find.
Ariana F.
Sunnyvale, CA
I love this coconut oil for every purpose you could think of - oil pulling, cooking, baking, beauty treatments, the list goes on and on. I find that coconut oil is so versatile in my everyday life, and trader joe's offers it at a price that can't be beat.
L L.
Wilmington
My go to coconut oil. For 5.99 you can't beat it. I also buy the individual servings to keep in my bathroom to use as body wash, face wash and makeup remover. I highly recommend it for cooking and for tea as well. It's great quality and even better price.
Caitlin B.
Atlanta , GA
I think everyone knows that coconut oil is a miracle product that can literally be used for anything, so I'll save my spiel. Trader Joe's coconut oil is by far the best price of organic coconut oil I've ever seen, and we will keep buying it for that reason!
Shayra H.
This is the only coconut oil I buy. I use it for everything - in my hair, on my skin, taking off my makeup, when I make body scrubs, for cooking. The price is better than a lot of unrefined coconut oils that are out there. My go to oil.
allison o.
sc, california
This stuff is affordable and works great as a hair mask! I am prone to breakouts so I am not one to use it on my skin, but I have tried oil pulling and cooking with coconut oil! This stuff isn't a "fad"... totally worth the hype!
Allyson D.
One of my fave stores to shop at! I love this coconut oil, it's affordable and good quality! It feels great in your hair/skin and I can't stop using it! I highly recommend this product especially to dry haired girls/curly girls
Nikki I.
Glendale, CA
Super affordable, don't think just because it's organic it's gonna be expensive I bought this for about 5 dollars I believe or less but works wonders and a long time . I usually cook with this instead of butter or regular oil and it makes my feel more healthy
Jess S.
Portland, TX
Obsessed!!! Basically I use this in my hair and on my body. The hydration is amazing and organic is even better plus replace butter with this when cooking!! I get mine at Trader Joe's and I reckoned to everyone!!
Rani A.
Long Is City, NY
I actually use this for my face instead of cooking lol its cheap for that much. And its good for my face and hair. I always use coconut oil to remove my make up and i use it weekly as a hair mask. Love it!
Sara F.
Grove city , OH
What are your favorite uses? I've never used coconut oil, but hear many perks.
Alexandra G.
Saint Louis, MO
What are some ways that you can use coconut oil, other than to cook with?
Briana W.
N Tonawanda, NY
I've always read that there are so many things to do with coconut oil that are good for you. What are some things that are highly recommended and if you've tried them, how did they work for you?
Autumn G.
Throop, PA
I want to start using coconut oil to cook with. I heard it's a healthier option to substitute butter. Is this true? How do I cook with it? What are some things I can cook?
Christy S.
New Baden, IL
What's your favorite way to use coconut oil?