BY TRADER JOE'S #4 in Cooking Oil

Trader Joe's Organic Virgin Coconut Oil is derived from meat of matured coconuts. The production starts with freshly harvested coconuts that are de-husked and grated. Then, when the meat of the coconut is still fresh, it's cold pressed and filtered to...

• Is this good for oil pulling? 3 Answers
  • I'll be honest,never have I tried coconut oil but hear that there...1 Answers
  • What are your favorite uses? I've never used coconut oil, but hea...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Lindsey J.
Easley, SC
This is my holy grail beauty product, ya'll! After having a baby stretch marks became a thing. I used this and it has actually faded them a good bit. On top of that, I use it on my face to remove makeup, oil pull, and will occasionally use it on my hair as a mask. I don't cook with it or use it outside of my bathroom but it is such an amazing product! My husband will even use it in his beard sometimes to soften it up!
C M.
Brooklyn, NY
You can literally use coconut oil for everything it helps with makeup remover that leaves your skin feeling smooth and soft. You can use it on your hair for when you bleach and use it to help grow your hair and your eyebrows this brand of coconut oil is one of the best however I do suggest because coconut oil does have a tendency to clog pores do not use the successively on your face especially if you're prone to acne
Kay D.
Mt Prospect, IL
This is my go-to makeup remover. With just one swipe over m extreme waterproof products, I'm left with a soft, fresh, streak-free face. The only thing I do not use this for is my hair. Coconut oil get a lot of hype for hair use, but I found that this completely dried mine out. I was also not a fan of the lingering smell when I put it on my hair, but everyone's hair is different. Great product nonetheless!
Sarah B.
I love this coconut oil! It's cold pressed which means it's retained both the delicious coconut scent and the nutrients in the oil. It's far cheaper than other coconut oils on the market for much less $$. I use it for both beauty (makeup removal, haircare) and cooking (separate jars!). Highly recommend it!
Mikayla K.
Kalispell, MT
My boyfriend and I have thick hair. We both use this once a week and do kind of a "deep condition." Our hair is kind of greasy for a day but that's if we don't wash it out completely. But keeps our hair healthy and shiny. We have had it for about 3 months so far and have used maybe a quarter of it. So very conserving.
Katherine V.
Las Cruces, NM
Favorite coconut oil. Light taste and incredible texture. I use sparingly for food but I go through a jar once a month because I use as a lotion and to do oil pulling every morning. Very inexpensive and easy to use.
Izzy R.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
I have it, and like it, but be warned, it does taste a bit like coconut. I know some people like the coconut oils that are flavorless, and this is not flavorless. That said, I like the coconut flavor it adds to my cooking, and appreciate that it's so easily and cheaply available.
Pamela C.
I have yet to find another coconut oil that I love as much as this one. Other than to use for cooking, I personally use it as a mouthwash, body lotion, face lotion and even  use in my hair to calm my thick curly frizzy hair. Works better than most hair products. Be careful to not use too much as a little goes a long way and can make your hair look greasy. Not to mention the price is fantastic at $5. Make try!
Youstina S.
The best of the best. I usually have 2 bottles. One for my kitchen and one for my bathroom. I use it for just about any and everything. It's great for cooking but also great for dry skin and makeup removal. At night I throw some on my face as an alternative to my normal routine of night time moisturizer and wake up & my skin feels smoother than ever. Will buy again!
Carisa W.
Phoenix, AZ
This stuff is amazing. I utilize this product in so many ways. It's great for adding moisture your hair and skin. I also gargle before I brush my teeth. It loosens the plaque, whiten and rebuilds tooth enamel. I also add it to my dogs food which helps with his skin allergies and creates a lushes coat. Trader Joe's has the best price for organic unfiltered coconut oil.
Sara F.
Grove city , OH
What are your favorite uses? I've never used coconut oil, but hear many perks.
Alexandra G.
Saint Louis, MO
What are some ways that you can use coconut oil, other than to cook with?
Briana W.
N Tonawanda, NY
I've always read that there are so many things to do with coconut oil that are good for you. What are some things that are highly recommended and if you've tried them, how did they work for you?
Autumn G.
Throop, PA
I want to start using coconut oil to cook with. I heard it's a healthier option to substitute butter. Is this true? How do I cook with it? What are some things I can cook?
Christy S.
New Baden , IL
What's your favorite way to use coconut oil?