BY TRADER JOE'S #4 in Cooking Oil

Trader Joe's Organic Virgin Coconut Oil is derived from meat of matured coconuts. The production starts with freshly harvested coconuts that are de-husked and grated. Then, when the meat of the coconut is still fresh, it's cold pressed and filtered to...

• Is this good for oil pulling? 3 Answers
  • I'll be honest,never have I tried coconut oil but hear that there...1 Answers
  • What are your favorite uses? I've never used coconut oil, but hea...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Liya L.
Ithaca, NY
The best coconut oil out there! It's so versatile and perfect for your basic cooking and beauty needs! Great for soothing chapped lips or dry skin in the winter, or for a deep conditioner treatment (be careful not to use too much though) and a great base for any natural skin treatment. It's delicious in a cup of coffee with some sweetener, or for fresh-popped popcorn and salt!
Brooke B.
I love this coconut oil specifically, I feel like it's better than any "organic" stuff from say, walmart or target. I use it for several things; in a lip scrub, for scalp scrubs, hair masks, makeup removal when I've run out of cleansing oil, dog treats, and stomach aches (I don't suggest this for anyone else, it helps with my issues and has been cleared by my doctor.) The taste is.. lighter? It's not as heavy as with other brand coconut oils. It's moisturizing on the skin and in hair.
Reanna P.
Montgomery, NY
I don't have the two-pack but I purchased a single one of these and love it! I love that it's in a glass jar, and I trust anything organic from trader Joe's. Also you can NOT beat this price for this amount/quality of coconut oil. I think mine was $6.00. I use this as my lotion, in my hair as a mask, in my food, as a chap stick and as a shaving cream.
Nilofar b.
If you haven't tried coconut oil yet, you probably haven't done your research because it's so good for you in so many ways. But if you have done your research, keep in mind it's important to get the organic kind and this right here fits the bill. You can put it on your skin as a face lotion, at least that's what I do.
Kara B.
Pittsburgh, PA
If you haven't jumped on the coconut oil bandwagon yet, I suggest you JUMP! I use this for just about everything - in my hair, on my skin, in my food - it can substitute for so many things. Trader Joe's has the best price/value coconut oil that I've found, but it is much more temperature sensitive than other ones that I've had. I'm not sure why. It's not a big deal honestly, but it will become runnier if left in warmer/room temperature.
Callie C.
Baton Rouge , LA
I love this coconut oil! I use it for everything from cooking, to skin care, to hair masks. It's amazing and has so many great benefits! Also Trader Joe's has the lowest price for this stuff that I've been able to find (even cheaper than Costco). If you haven't tried it yet what are you waiting for!
Jennifer W.
Johnson City, TN
I absolutely love coconut oil! It can be used for so many different things - I use it as a hair mask, I put it on my face at night, I put it on my feet when they are dry, I oil pull ( look it up ), I use this on my body instead of lotion...and the list goes on and on! I would definitely recommend it!
Mari M.
Coconut oil has so many wonderful uses. I love to use it to make popcorn, bake, cook, or even make hair mask. This coconut oil from Trader Joe's id high quality with a lovely light taste of coconut. It is very mild flavor but has a stronger scent. For the price you really cant get anything better.
C M.
Brooklyn, NY
You can literally use coconut oil for everything it helps with makeup remover that leaves your skin feeling smooth and soft. You can use it on your hair for when you bleach and use it to help grow your hair and your eyebrows this brand of coconut oil is one of the best however I do suggest because coconut oil does have a tendency to clog pores do not use the successively on your face especially if you're prone to acne
Lindsey J.
Easley, SC
This is my holy grail beauty product, ya'll! After having a baby stretch marks became a thing. I used this and it has actually faded them a good bit. On top of that, I use it on my face to remove makeup, oil pull, and will occasionally use it on my hair as a mask. I don't cook with it or use it outside of my bathroom but it is such an amazing product! My husband will even use it in his beard sometimes to soften it up!
Sara F.
Grove city , OH
What are your favorite uses? I've never used coconut oil, but hear many perks.
Alexandra G.
Saint Louis, MO
What are some ways that you can use coconut oil, other than to cook with?
Briana W.
N Tonawanda, NY
I've always read that there are so many things to do with coconut oil that are good for you. What are some things that are highly recommended and if you've tried them, how did they work for you?
Autumn G.
Throop, PA
I want to start using coconut oil to cook with. I heard it's a healthier option to substitute butter. Is this true? How do I cook with it? What are some things I can cook?
Christy S.
New Baden , IL
What's your favorite way to use coconut oil?