BY TRADER JOE'S #1 in Coconut Oil

Trader Joe's Organic Virgin Coconut Oil is derived from meat of matured coconuts. The production starts with freshly harvested coconuts that are de-husked and grated. Then, when the meat of the coconut is still fresh, it's cold pressed and filtered to...

Buy on Amazon*
Annie S.
this is the only one i love! beautiful smell and pure product, i've not cooked in it although it can be used for cooking. i use it as moisturiser for lips, face and body in the winter. gentle and natural for kids to use too, lightly fragrant of coconut. the product becomes solid in winter but melts quickly when rubbed in hands. only problem is the packaging, my hand can't go in when the product hits closer to the bottom.
Sophia S.
Honolulu
I use coconut oil for everything. From beauty to health to cooking to baking...
I bought this while
On the mainland shopping. Works great and is a good product in my opinion. Also not highly overpriced like some others .
Keisha K.
Zanesville, OH
I love this stuff. It has many uses! I use it to remove my makeup, to cook with, hair mask, shaving lotion. I also use it to grease my baking pans for my baked goods, they slide right out. This stuff is awesome! I totally recommend it!
Khadijah N.
Roswell, GA
Love how this helps define my curls !!!! Because it’s a solid it easy to work into your hair. Massaging it in feels soooooo good. You can use it be itself or mix it with other products. I use it as a part of my LOC method for a wash n go.
Samantha M.
Pittsburgh, PA
Love using coconut oil as a hair mask. I apply into onto dry hair before my shower (you can leave it sit as long as you wish) and then I shower and wash my hair normally and it leave my hair feeling SO nice. I do this probably once or twice a month. ❣️
Chelsea D.
I use this to coconut oil for oil pulling. It works great! It's very affordable. It helps with whitening your teeth and keeping them healthy. Free from cavities. I also take a scoop everyday because it's a healthy fat. It can also be used on your skin. For my face it clogged my pores but for others it works great.
Gabriela M.
If you have curly hair like me and also you need to hydrate it this is for you! My hair is really dry and curly and also is colored so this is my weekly routine for perfect hair!
Rachel H.
sophia
Our favorite coconut oil. I buy two jars at a time. One for cooking & one for skin care. It does an amazing job on my Little’s eczema. We use it in place of butter to cook eggs. They turn out so fluffy!
Alissa V.
Tucson, AZ
So, other than Brandless, this is a great product! You can walk into any Trader Joe’s and pick up a jar for your bathroom and one for your kitchen. It’s organic and healthy and after a shower I slather it on. Body and face both. Nothing has ever worked better. I’m 38 and I still get carded when I buy alcohol.
Christina T.
I use this for my bulletproof coffee in the morning and of course- cooking as well!! It is smooth and light. Good texture and smell. One of my favorite brands of coconut oil.
Alexandra G.
Kansas City, MO
What are some ways that you can use coconut oil, other than to cook with?
Sara F.
Orient, OH
What are your favorite uses? I've never used coconut oil, but hear many perks.
Lizbeth R.
Can you use it on your body ?
Autumn G.
Throop, PA
I want to start using coconut oil to cook with. I heard it's a healthier option to substitute butter. Is this true? How do I cook with it? What are some things I can cook?
Briana W.
N Tonawanda, NY
I've always read that there are so many things to do with coconut oil that are good for you. What are some things that are highly recommended and if you've tried them, how did they work for you?