BY TRADER JOE'S #5 in Cooking Oil

Trader Joe's Organic Virgin Coconut Oil is derived from meat of matured coconuts. The production starts with freshly harvested coconuts that are de-husked and grated. Then, when the meat of the coconut is still fresh, it's cold pressed and filtered to...

• Is this good for oil pulling? 3 Answers
  • I'll be honest,never have I tried coconut oil but hear that there...1 Answers
  • What are your favorite uses? I've never used coconut oil, but hea...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Ciara C.
Evans, GA
Love coconut oil. It has some many see and benefits. From a hair mask to brushing my teeth with it
Rhonda W.
Oshkosh, WI
One of the best organic coconut oils that is priced reasonable and works for so many things
Samantha J.
Houston
Great product for all over use from hair to body care I love using this oil to seat my hair after I apply my products, it leaves my hair very soft and shiny. I also love using it on my body it gives my skin a great sheen and leaves my skin feeling soft and moisturized❤️
jaylin P.
Boise, ID
This stuff is a god send! I literally use it for everything haha!
It's amazing for cooking, gives you a healthier alternative to other oils.
My sone has eczema and I use it after he gets out of the bath and it helps tremendously.
I used it to get rid of my other sons cradle cap!!
And I also used it when I was pregnant to keep from getting stretch marks!!!
I also use it as treatment to keep my bleached hair soft!
So over all I would recommend it for everyone!!! It's a must have in our house!
Sandy M.
glendale
This coconut oil is amazing ! It helps my husband with his psoriasis and help kill acne moisturizing for facial cleansing. My dad uses it for cooking his breakfast eggs too! Obviously we have our own separate for it's uses I love this oils it's a must!
Jennifer W.
Johnson City, TN
I absolutely love coconut oil! It can be used for so many different things - I use it as a hair mask, I put it on my face at night, I put it on my feet when they are dry, I oil pull ( look it up ), I use this on my body instead of lotion...and the list goes on and on! I would definitely recommend it!
Momo M.
Coconut oil has so many wonderful uses. I love to use it to make popcorn, bake, cook, or even make hair mask. This coconut oil from Trader Joe's id high quality with a lovely light taste of coconut. It is very mild flavor but has a stronger scent. For the price you really cant get anything better.
Giselle F.
Lombard, IL
I love cooking with Trader Joe's coconut oil. I even got the single serve packets for when we go camping or travel. I like to make chicken in coconut oil and shrimp or really any fish tastes great made with coconut oil. I have used it in a lot curry recipes as well. Its relatively inexpensive but you should be aware that the oil pops probably more than vegetable oil or olive oil in a frying pan. Be careful!
Lauren G.
Fairfax, VA
I love this coconut oil because it is probably the best quality you will find for the low price. I make a homemade sugar scrub with this, sugar and essential oils to give as gifts and use in the shower. It is also great to use for healthy baking or to make a chocolate shell on fruits, cakes, etc!
Katie B.
San Diego, CA
Coconut oil is a god send and TJ's variety is perfect for all my uses and affordable. I'll use it in sauteed veggies with coconut milk rice or on a dry patch on my elbow! I also love using this vs butter to grease a pan before making pancakes, adds a super subtle but nice flavor!
Sara F.
Grove city , OH
What are your favorite uses? I've never used coconut oil, but hear many perks.
Alexandra G.
Saint Louis, MO
What are some ways that you can use coconut oil, other than to cook with?
Briana W.
N Tonawanda, NY
I've always read that there are so many things to do with coconut oil that are good for you. What are some things that are highly recommended and if you've tried them, how did they work for you?
Autumn G.
Throop, PA
I want to start using coconut oil to cook with. I heard it's a healthier option to substitute butter. Is this true? How do I cook with it? What are some things I can cook?
Christy S.
New Baden, IL
What's your favorite way to use coconut oil?