BY TRADER JOE'S #3 in Cooking Oil

Trader Joe's Organic Virgin Coconut Oil is derived from meat of matured coconuts. The production starts with freshly harvested coconuts that are de-husked and grated. Then, when the meat of the coconut is still fresh, it's cold pressed and filtered to...

• Is this good for oil pulling? 3 Answers
  • I'll be honest,never have I tried coconut oil but hear that there...1 Answers
  • What are your favorite uses? I've never used coconut oil, but hea...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Victoria M.
Lancaster, CA
This is wonderful I recommend everyone go out and buy this is you don’t already have some great in replace of lotion or face or hair oil you can make lipsticks you can cook with it for reasonable price and organic it’s the best
Gina C.
East Hanover , NJ
I love this stuff! The price is great, and I use it for everything: healthy cooking, and in my skincare and hair care routines. It’s also great for removing eye make up.
Ariana F.
Sunnyvale, CA
I love this coconut oil for every purpose you could think of - oil pulling, cooking, baking, beauty treatments, the list goes on and on. I find that coconut oil is so versatile in my everyday life, and trader joe's offers it at a price that can't be beat.
Caitlin B.
Atlanta, GA
I think everyone knows that coconut oil is a miracle product that can literally be used for anything, so I'll save my spiel. Trader Joe's coconut oil is by far the best price of organic coconut oil I've ever seen, and we will keep buying it for that reason!
Sandy M.
Glendale , CA
This coconut oil is amazing ! It helps my husband with his psoriasis and help kill acne moisturizing for facial cleansing. My dad uses it for cooking his breakfast eggs too! Obviously we have our own separate for it's uses I love this oils it's a must!
Kali M.
Belton , TX
This coconut oil is great! I use it in combination with an omega supplement for my dog and he LOVES it! He loves the taste and would eat the entire container in one setting if I would let him. I have definitely noticed a difference in his coat.
Brooke A.
Philadelphia, PA
Some of the most affordable coconut oil I’ve found on the market. Great as a substitute for olive oil in cooking. Also a nice alternative in many vegan baking recipes. Can’t beat the price on this one.
Mackenzie S.
Lincoln
I love this coconut oil. I use it in place of lotion. It “melts” quickly by rubbing it together in your hands and go on smooth. The price is also great a bottle last a couple months with every day use.
Alison O.
I was a skeptic until i tried it but....Put this on your buttermilk pancakes and thank me later. (Also good for using on dried skin to keep your body nice n smooth but to be honest, putting it on pancakes was way better).
cam p.
Redondo Beach
pros: removes makeup and feels great on skin.
cons: clogs pores.
it can also be used for cooking and is a healthy and organic alternative. the jar lasted us for a few years.
Sara F.
Grove city , OH
What are your favorite uses? I've never used coconut oil, but hear many perks.
Alexandra G.
Kansas City, MO
What are some ways that you can use coconut oil, other than to cook with?
Briana W.
N Tonawanda, NY
I've always read that there are so many things to do with coconut oil that are good for you. What are some things that are highly recommended and if you've tried them, how did they work for you?
Autumn G.
Throop, PA
I want to start using coconut oil to cook with. I heard it's a healthier option to substitute butter. Is this true? How do I cook with it? What are some things I can cook?
Christy S.
New Baden, IL
What's your favorite way to use coconut oil?