BY TRADER JOE'S #5 in Cooking Oil

Trader Joe's Organic Virgin Coconut Oil is derived from meat of matured coconuts. The production starts with freshly harvested coconuts that are de-husked and grated. Then, when the meat of the coconut is still fresh, it's cold pressed and filtered to...

• Is this good for oil pulling? 3 Answers
  • I'll be honest,never have I tried coconut oil but hear that there...1 Answers
  • What are your favorite uses? I've never used coconut oil, but hea...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Camille V.
Sunrise, FL
By far some of the best coconut oil I've used for cooking. It's not overbearing in terms of flavor. Definitely a healthy alternative. It's also great for hair treatments for all types of hair. Plus it's only $6! Which is cheaper than most places. I definitely recommend.
Breanne M.
Mahopac, NY
I am obsessed with this coconut oil! You can heat it up in the microwave to make it liquid and use in in your hair, on your skin or even eat! The health benefits are endless to coconut oil and this product is a great value for its price.
Valarie R.
This coconut oil smells SO yummy! It's a pretty standard coconut oil that can be used for several things like baking, cooking, DIY's, skin care, as a lip balm, it comes in a very large jar and the lid can be sealed pretty tightly.
Andrea C.
Harrisonburg, VA
I love coconut oil in general, but THIS coconut oil is simply amazing! I use it for a lot of beauty products and always buy it online. It always exceeds my expectations for whatever I use it for. It's not a bad price either!
Ruth C.
Los Angeles, CA
This product is organic, cold-pressed, and unrefined!
16 oz for only 4.99!
Love the scent, and also if you think its a bit too strong for you,
try out the other triple-filtered coconut oil :)
wahd s.
El Cajon, CA
I love this coconuts oil! I use it in my hair and a small amount goes a long way. It also smells nice and can be used for cooking as well.
Samantha T.
The only coconut oil I use. For cooking, for hair care, for skin care & for oil pulling. It's worth the price & always available.
Ellyn C.
W Lafayette, IN
Love using this coconut as a substitute to other oils/butter. Also a great produce to use on skin, in hair, etc.
Maya C.
Rio Vista, CA
I freaking love trader Joe's coconut oil. I have one in my kitchen for cooking and one for my personal use..;)
Melanie L.
Santa Monica, CA
A great price for great quality. Definitely a healthier choice, and it still tastes terrific in cooking
Sara F.
Grove city , OH
What are your favorite uses? I've never used coconut oil, but hear many perks.
Alexandra G.
Saint Louis, MO
What are some ways that you can use coconut oil, other than to cook with?
Briana W.
N Tonawanda, NY
I've always read that there are so many things to do with coconut oil that are good for you. What are some things that are highly recommended and if you've tried them, how did they work for you?
Autumn G.
Throop, PA
I want to start using coconut oil to cook with. I heard it's a healthier option to substitute butter. Is this true? How do I cook with it? What are some things I can cook?
Christy S.
New Baden, IL
What's your favorite way to use coconut oil?