BY TRADER JOE'S #1 in Coconut Oil

Trader Joe's Organic Virgin Coconut Oil is derived from meat of matured coconuts. The production starts with freshly harvested coconuts that are de-husked and grated. Then, when the meat of the coconut is still fresh, it's cold pressed and filtered to...

Buy on Amazon
Sarah V.
Los Angeles
Since the whole coconut oil discovery of it being about 100% cholesterol, I’ve been very hesitant about having it in my food....regardless, this does not stop me from using it as a body oil! It’s a great price for the amount of coconut oil you get and it does the job! Goodbye dry skin, hello summer glow.
Anais S.
This coconut oil is amazing! I use it for everything, hair, body, face, makeup remover, cooking, as a shaving cream, mouth wash, e v e r y thing! This coconut oil is not only the most affordable but delicious one on the market. They even sell different ones that are different level of refinement.
Shannon V.
Sherman Oaks
Use this coconut oil all the time. It's a great price for a great product. I love that Trader Joe's has their own line of so many of these coupon household necessities. Coconut oil has so many uses from cooking to moisturizer to oil pulling to using as a hair mask. You can't go wrong with coconut oil!
Mora C.
I have been shopping at TJ’s and buying this coconut oil for 5 years now. A good cold pressed, organic coconut oil can be very expensive! We use it so much in our home- food wise and cosmetically. But every Friday, during my TJ grocery shopping trip, I pick a jar up because the price is unbeatable.
jaylin P.
Boise, ID
This stuff is a god send! I literally use it for everything haha!
It's amazing for cooking, gives you a healthier alternative to other oils.
My sone has eczema and I use it after he gets out of the bath and it helps tremendously.
I used it to get rid of my other sons cradle cap!!
And I also used it when I was pregnant to keep from getting stretch marks!!!
I also use it as treatment to keep my bleached hair soft!
So over all I would recommend it for everyone!!! It's a must have in our house!
•Nikole• M.
I use this for everything. EVERYTHING. I put it in my hair, on my face, cook with it, etc. I buy most things from Trader Joe’s as they have healthy foods and products are made with great quality. You can use this To grease your pan instead of olive oil which is unhealthy.
sonica s.
Santa Clara
Very good quality coconut oil. I use it less for cooking and more for my hair and body. Dont get me wrong it is great for cooking too. My brother adds it to his morning oatmeal. I think it is around $6-7, for a really big jar. It is an excellent makeup remover and has no smell-  Trader Joe's Organic Virgin Coconut Oil
Jules G.
Grand Rapids , MI
THE BEST coconut oil available! This stuff is natural as hell and it straight up smells like a Samoa Girl Scout cookie. I use it to fry eggs and potatoes and I use it on my hair and skin. Such a lovely pure product that you can use for months. I love it.
Giselle F.
Lombard, IL
I love cooking with Trader Joe's coconut oil. I even got the single serve packets for when we go camping or travel. I like to make chicken in coconut oil and shrimp or really any fish tastes great made with coconut oil. I have used it in a lot curry recipes as well. Its relatively inexpensive but you should be aware that the oil pops probably more than vegetable oil or olive oil in a frying pan. Be careful!
Sanaa K.
Columbus
I use this product. Unlike some oils this is all natural at a good price for how much you get. I usually like to use products in my hair that I wouldn’t be uncomfortable eating. I’m satisfied with my purchase and will be getting it again.
Alexandra G.
Kansas City, MO
What are some ways that you can use coconut oil, other than to cook with?
Sara F.
Orient, OH
What are your favorite uses? I've never used coconut oil, but hear many perks.
Briana W.
N Tonawanda, NY
I've always read that there are so many things to do with coconut oil that are good for you. What are some things that are highly recommended and if you've tried them, how did they work for you?
Autumn G.
Throop, PA
I want to start using coconut oil to cook with. I heard it's a healthier option to substitute butter. Is this true? How do I cook with it? What are some things I can cook?
audrey C.
Waller, TX
Is this good for oil pulling?