BY TRADER JOE'S #5 in Cooking Oil

Trader Joe's Organic Virgin Coconut Oil is derived from meat of matured coconuts. The production starts with freshly harvested coconuts that are de-husked and grated. Then, when the meat of the coconut is still fresh, it's cold pressed and filtered to...

• Is this good for oil pulling? 3 Answers
  • I'll be honest,never have I tried coconut oil but hear that there...1 Answers
  • What are your favorite uses? I've never used coconut oil, but hea...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Leon
It has sooo many uses! Just search on YouTube. From skincare to food, it's so amazing and definitly worth the usually 6$
MARIAM DH I.
I am a big fan of coconut oil and this product is great to use instead of right out of the jar and doesn't leave a greasy feel. These are easy packs to access and quick use. Very convenient product and easy to not to forget and use as a part of your daily routine.and i will be so happy if i can review this products and share my personal opinion about them with my friends on instagram and twitter especially with girls who love makeup and beauty.I'm waiting for you.
Miu H.
Port-au-Prince
The first time i tried this was at my cousin's house, she was using it on her hair. And that's how i got into using coconut oil on my hair. I love this product for hair, skin and cooking. It's amazing.
Yeiker T.
Caracas
Really hooked up on this product, I use it every day for cooking (most of the time) but when I feel my sking so dry, I use it for those kinds of things, I was suffering from hair loss but it has stopped this. i even white my teeth with coconut oil, the perfect oil EVER
Mallory S.
I use coconut oil for cooking and a makeup remover and healing tattoos. It's also great for applying to really dry irritated skin spots! Trader joe's has the cheapest price I've seen so I'd recommend getting this one.
Miranda Z.
Tacoma, WA
LOVE this coconut oil. I keep a jar in my bathroom and in the kitchen! It is an excellent facial oil to remove makeup, great hair mask, wonderful moisturizer, and I mix it with a little sugar for a lip scrub. It's one of the only coconut oils I've used that actually smells (and tastes) like coconut. I've already repurchased multiple times and will continue to do so!
Megan L.
Not only is coconut oil great for in recipes and in cooking, it can be used for beauty purposes too! On the hair, nails or to remove makeup! This stuff is great and such a multipurpose product, everybody needs some in their life
Elle E.
Victoria, BC
Great taste. Great value. I use this product every day... for cooking and also for oil pulling for my dental hygiene.
Samiya M.
London , Uk
Great for my hair. It smells wonderful and it's very creamy. It has soften my hair
Eve R.
My first buy for a Coconut oil.
I bought it at my at my grocerise store; Bonichoix!
I was pricy.
But less then amazon; 12.99$
I use it for baking and cooking.
I'm not impress.
I'm going to stick with my PAM.
Sara F.
Grove city , OH
What are your favorite uses? I've never used coconut oil, but hear many perks.
Alexandra G.
Saint Louis, MO
What are some ways that you can use coconut oil, other than to cook with?
Briana W.
N Tonawanda, NY
I've always read that there are so many things to do with coconut oil that are good for you. What are some things that are highly recommended and if you've tried them, how did they work for you?
Autumn G.
Throop, PA
I want to start using coconut oil to cook with. I heard it's a healthier option to substitute butter. Is this true? How do I cook with it? What are some things I can cook?
Christy S.
New Baden, IL
What's your favorite way to use coconut oil?