BY TRADER JOE'S #1 in Coconut Oil

Trader Joe's Organic Virgin Coconut Oil is derived from meat of matured coconuts. The production starts with freshly harvested coconuts that are de-husked and grated. Then, when the meat of the coconut is still fresh, it's cold pressed and filtered to...

Buy on Amazon
Mary E.
San Diego, CA
I am beyond obsessed with this stuff. I use coconut oil for everything. I use it in cooking, as a hair mask, makeup remover, cuticle treatment, moisturizer, lip balm, and on healing injuries. It also acts as a great carrier oil for essential oil blends.
Andrea C.
Johnstown, PA
I love coconut oil in general, but THIS coconut oil is simply amazing! I use it for a lot of beauty products and always buy it online. It always exceeds my expectations for whatever I use it for. It's not a bad price either!
monica s.
Elk grove , CA
Coconut is seriously my holy grail product for my hair long hair. I always get asked what my hair secret is, and this is it, I put it on at least once ever week or two. #CoconutOil #Influenster #Hair #HairSecret #Beautybymonicaaaa
Charlotte S.
I love this stuff. It smells amazing and is great for cooking, as a hair mask or a homemade sugar scrub. It really hydrates your skin and is great to use during the winter. I apply it to my skin or use my scrub at night as it is oily so it doesn't rub off on my clothes.
Brooke J.
I mainly use this for my skin but occasionally I will use it to cook with. When I use it to cook it always makes my food not stick to the pans and as well as making my food taste really good. I use it as extra moisture in my moisturizers or body lotions.
Angel F.
I picked this up because I love coconut oil. There's so many things you can use the oil with. I've used it for cooking to diy's, and used it as my lip balm as well. I love the smell so much since its not overpowering. They are affordable and last for a long while!
Alexandra C.
I love this product! I mostly use it for cooking, as a healthy alternative to other types of oil. Sometimes I apply it to my hair and skin, where it seems to be effective at nourishing and hydrating. I definitely would buy it again. Good price and quality compared to other coconut oil brands that I've tried.
Zoe L.
Forest Park, IL
This stuff is amazing (but you can get it for half the price in stores.)  I use it for oil-pulling (teeth whitening,) moisturizing, cooking, and a ton of other things.  It lasts forever, I've had the same jar for several months now.  It can even be given to pets to help with their coats!
Aurora B.
Surprise, AZ
Coconut oil is probably the best health product you could ever buy and its cheap! You can use it for anything you could ever think of like growing eyelashes, fixing damaged hair, cooking, moisturizing and more.
This is my all start favorite hair product. I have 4b/4c hair and when I wet it I use coconut oil to seal the moisture in. It also help with my hair growth. I use it everyday and I see myself going to get more all the time. Very useful.
Alexandra G.
Kansas City, MO
What are some ways that you can use coconut oil, other than to cook with?
Sara F.
Orient, OH
What are your favorite uses? I've never used coconut oil, but hear many perks.
Briana W.
N Tonawanda, NY
I've always read that there are so many things to do with coconut oil that are good for you. What are some things that are highly recommended and if you've tried them, how did they work for you?
Autumn G.
Throop, PA
I want to start using coconut oil to cook with. I heard it's a healthier option to substitute butter. Is this true? How do I cook with it? What are some things I can cook?
audrey C.
Waller, TX
Is this good for oil pulling?