BY TRADER JOE'S #4 in Cooking Oil

Trader Joe's Organic Virgin Coconut Oil is derived from meat of matured coconuts. The production starts with freshly harvested coconuts that are de-husked and grated. Then, when the meat of the coconut is still fresh, it's cold pressed and filtered to...

• Is this good for oil pulling? 3 Answers
  • I'll be honest,never have I tried coconut oil but hear that there...1 Answers
  • What are your favorite uses? I've never used coconut oil, but hea...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Noell F.
Valley Vlg, CA
Use this to cook chicken! It will change your life! It tastes like butter but is so much healthier for you.
Ceirra A.
Castaic
i use this for everything!!!! hair, skin, makeup remover, natural wound dressing, cooking, everything!!!!
Audrey L.
Frederick, MD
Best price for coconut oil!!! Great quality will buy again and again. I recommend this to all my friends
Skylar H.
Las Vegas , NV
Use this on everything on my hair my body for cooking you name it! I love coconut it's so good for you!!
Melanie L.
Santa Monica, CA
A great price for great quality. Definitely a healthier choice, and it still tastes terrific in cooking
Gabriela V.
Beaufort , Sc
Love this coconut oil. Very affordable, I cook my chicken with this and it leaves it so moist. Love it.
Tabatha W.
We use this as an overnight hairmask twice a week with a shower cap! No more split ends or breakage!
Ciara C.
Evans, GA
Love coconut oil. It has some many see and benefits. From a hair mask to brushing my teeth with it
Jessica S.
Worcester, MA
Love this coconut oil! 100% natural and can be used in so many ways... From cooking to skin care!!!
Kimberly E.
Use this for food and my hair. I️ like it and it is healthy and natural for my skin and my hair.
Sara F.
Grove city , OH
What are your favorite uses? I've never used coconut oil, but hear many perks.
Alexandra G.
Saint Louis, MO
What are some ways that you can use coconut oil, other than to cook with?
Briana W.
N Tonawanda, NY
I've always read that there are so many things to do with coconut oil that are good for you. What are some things that are highly recommended and if you've tried them, how did they work for you?
Autumn G.
Throop, PA
I want to start using coconut oil to cook with. I heard it's a healthier option to substitute butter. Is this true? How do I cook with it? What are some things I can cook?
Christy S.
New Baden , IL
What's your favorite way to use coconut oil?