BY TRADER JOE'S #4 in Cooking Oil

Trader Joe's Organic Virgin Coconut Oil is derived from meat of matured coconuts. The production starts with freshly harvested coconuts that are de-husked and grated. Then, when the meat of the coconut is still fresh, it's cold pressed and filtered to...

• Is this good for oil pulling? 3 Answers
  • I'll be honest,never have I tried coconut oil but hear that there...1 Answers
  • What are your favorite uses? I've never used coconut oil, but hea...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Maat P.
Saint Paul, MN
I use coconut oil for everything. Oil pulling, keep conditioning, full body moisturizer, hair styling and cooking!
Ellyn C.
W Lafayette, IN
Love using this coconut as a substitute to other oils/butter. Also a great produce to use on skin, in hair, etc.
Kati V.
Everett
I love this coconut oil. My favorite way to use this is to put it in my homemade dog treats (: Healthy and tasty
Onesha J.
Great universal,household product to use! I use this for my hair,skin,nails, and even to cook. Grab yours today!
Kelly O.
Love this! Use it for so many different things. I love using this as a hair mask overnight and to shave my legs!
Maya C.
Rio Vista, CA
I freaking love trader Joe's coconut oil. I have one in my kitchen for cooking and one for my personal use..;)
Sarah M.
Montgomery, IL
The best coconut oil! Great for cooking or for hair and skin care! Would recommend to all coconut oil lovers!
Cassia E.
Best price around on quality virgin coconut oil. I don't buy it anywhere else. (That reminds me, I'm out.)
Noell F.
Valley Vlg, CA
Use this to cook chicken! It will change your life! It tastes like butter but is so much healthier for you.
Ceirra A.
Castaic
i use this for everything!!!! hair, skin, makeup remover, natural wound dressing, cooking, everything!!!!
Sara F.
Grove city , OH
What are your favorite uses? I've never used coconut oil, but hear many perks.
Alexandra G.
Saint Louis, MO
What are some ways that you can use coconut oil, other than to cook with?
Briana W.
N Tonawanda, NY
I've always read that there are so many things to do with coconut oil that are good for you. What are some things that are highly recommended and if you've tried them, how did they work for you?
Autumn G.
Throop, PA
I want to start using coconut oil to cook with. I heard it's a healthier option to substitute butter. Is this true? How do I cook with it? What are some things I can cook?
Christy S.
New Baden , IL
What's your favorite way to use coconut oil?