BY TRADER JOE'S #4 in Cooking Oil

Trader Joe's Organic Virgin Coconut Oil is derived from meat of matured coconuts. The production starts with freshly harvested coconuts that are de-husked and grated. Then, when the meat of the coconut is still fresh, it's cold pressed and filtered to...

• Is this good for oil pulling? 3 Answers
  • I'll be honest,never have I tried coconut oil but hear that there...1 Answers
  • What are your favorite uses? I've never used coconut oil, but hea...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Brooke C.
Boise, ID
this is my go to coconut oil! i use it for everything. it's especially great as a moisturizing hair mask or a face moisturizer!!
Samantha T.
The only coconut oil I use. For cooking, for hair care, for skin care & for oil pulling. It's worth the price & always available.
Amy F.
Cape Coral, FL
Great price and great quality. I was pleasantly surprised with the quality and consistency due to the price being so reasonable
Sarah B.
I love it. Use it for skin and hair. Definitely would recommend buying it. Purchased from an organic store. Last quite a while.
Monique  P.
Stoney Beach , MD
I mainly use this product on my hair and skin
Great smell
Lightweight
Inexpensive
I have repurchased this product several times
Megan S.
My favorite product! Use this after the shower every night for smooth skin! I'm also 7month pregnant & no stretch marks!
Daisy D.
Yukon, OK
5 stars! Coconut oil has so many uses! Cooking, dental hygiene, Aftershave, tanning lotion. I may or may not be obsessed.
Christal M.
Ellenwood, GA
I love this! I use it for everything. I cook with it I use it in my deep conditioner, on my skin, and to remove make up.
Krystal O.
Encinitas , CA
Love love this coconut oil...replacement for butter and cooking oil. Smells solo good and you it on your body as well.
Britny G.
Matawan, NJ
Love their coconut oil. Definitely the best price I've found for it. Amazing for cooking, baking, putting on toast.
Sara F.
Grove city , OH
What are your favorite uses? I've never used coconut oil, but hear many perks.
Alexandra G.
Saint Louis, MO
What are some ways that you can use coconut oil, other than to cook with?
Briana W.
N Tonawanda, NY
I've always read that there are so many things to do with coconut oil that are good for you. What are some things that are highly recommended and if you've tried them, how did they work for you?
Autumn G.
Throop, PA
I want to start using coconut oil to cook with. I heard it's a healthier option to substitute butter. Is this true? How do I cook with it? What are some things I can cook?
Christy S.
New Baden , IL
What's your favorite way to use coconut oil?