BY TRADER JOE'S #5 in Cooking Oil

Trader Joe's Organic Virgin Coconut Oil is derived from meat of matured coconuts. The production starts with freshly harvested coconuts that are de-husked and grated. Then, when the meat of the coconut is still fresh, it's cold pressed and filtered to...

• Is this good for oil pulling? 3 Answers
  • I'll be honest,never have I tried coconut oil but hear that there...1 Answers
  • What are your favorite uses? I've never used coconut oil, but hea...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Cassia E.
Best price around on quality virgin coconut oil. I don't buy it anywhere else. (That reminds me, I'm out.)
Elizabeth V.
Midland
Best coconut oil out there. I use it to cook everything. The price is average for coconut oil. Just make sure you keep it in a cool place not near the stove or it will melt it in the jar. Definitely a buy if your trying to get switch the oil you use. Also a lot healthier.
Nicole N.
Hull, MA
My favorite coconut oil! Better than any other I've tried. Great price, great value! Definitely must try this if you're looking for a reasonable priced coconut oil to add to your healthy meal plan! I also use it for many other things! Get it at trader joes!
Tiffany A.
I love coconut oil for healthier cooking. Trader Joe's is a trusted company, I highly recommend.
Cheyenne R.
Clarkson, KY
Can't go wrong with this coconut oil, it is organic and works for so many different things.
Briana M.
Blk River Fls, WI
Love coconut oil. So many uses. Good for moisturizing skin and hair. Can even add a few other ingredients and make sugar scrub or lip balm.
Emily B.
Cocoanut oil is amazing for everything. I use it to take off make up, or put a mask on my hair, and I even use it to shave my legs. It is awesome for my sensitive skin and I am very satisfied with this product.
Aurora B.
Surprise, AZ
Coconut oil is probably the best health product you could ever buy and its cheap! You can use it for anything you could ever think of like growing eyelashes, fixing damaged hair, cooking, moisturizing and more.
Julissa O.
Woodhaven, NY
I love this I use this on my skin every night! I have very dry skin and I live in New York, where it's snowing now. Comes in clutch!!
Ayde A.
Las Vegas , NV
So far an amazing product all around!! Trader Joe's carries an extra virgin olive oil and a triple filter one as well. I asked what the difference was and they told me that the triple filtered one is heated up so it basically take all the vitamins in nutrients that makes coconut oil so healthy in the first place. It is very versatile for cooking, cleaning leather, moisturizer, & hair masks!
Sara F.
Grove city , OH
What are your favorite uses? I've never used coconut oil, but hear many perks.
Alexandra G.
Saint Louis, MO
What are some ways that you can use coconut oil, other than to cook with?
Briana W.
N Tonawanda, NY
I've always read that there are so many things to do with coconut oil that are good for you. What are some things that are highly recommended and if you've tried them, how did they work for you?
Autumn G.
Throop, PA
I want to start using coconut oil to cook with. I heard it's a healthier option to substitute butter. Is this true? How do I cook with it? What are some things I can cook?
Christy S.
New Baden, IL
What's your favorite way to use coconut oil?