BY TRADER JOE'S #3 in Cooking Oil

Trader Joe's Organic Virgin Coconut Oil is derived from meat of matured coconuts. The production starts with freshly harvested coconuts that are de-husked and grated. Then, when the meat of the coconut is still fresh, it's cold pressed and filtered to...

• Is this good for oil pulling? 3 Answers
  • I'll be honest,never have I tried coconut oil but hear that there...1 Answers
  • What are your favorite uses? I've never used coconut oil, but hea...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Sarah B.
I love it. Use it for skin and hair. Definitely would recommend buying it. Purchased from an organic store. Last quite a while.
Britny G.
Matawan, NJ
Love their coconut oil. Definitely the best price I've found for it. Amazing for cooking, baking, putting on toast.
Christal M.
Ellenwood, GA
I love this! I use it for everything. I cook with it I use it in my deep conditioner, on my skin, and to remove make up.
Maria D.
I absolutely love this stuff. This is what I used all throughout my pregnancy on my stomach and did not get not one stretch mark !
Alexandra C.
I love this product! I mostly use it for cooking, as a healthy alternative to other types of oil. Sometimes I apply it to my hair and skin, where it seems to be effective at nourishing and hydrating. I definitely would buy it again. Good price and quality compared to other coconut oil brands that I've tried.
Jessica S.
Worcester, MA
Love this coconut oil! 100% natural and can be used in so many ways... From cooking to skin care!!!
Amanda F.
I use coconut oil for everything from making my own lip balm and moisturizer to cooking and eating plain. Trader Joe's offers it at such a great price!
Morgan W.
I love coconut oil!! Its so versatile!
I use it on my hair and my skin! And i also eat it. !! Nutrition starts from within!
Make sure you get organic, unrefined so it has the most nutrients. Such a great natural product.
Annie N.
Trader Joe's coconut oil tastes amazing and is completely pure and natural. If you are participating in whole30, it is compliant which should tell you something! No preservatives, additives or hidden sugars! Another amazing product from our T. Joe's friends ❤
Cassia E.
Best price around on quality virgin coconut oil. I don't buy it anywhere else. (That reminds me, I'm out.)
Alexandra G.
Saint Louis, MO
What are some ways that you can use coconut oil, other than to cook with?
Sara F.
Grove city , OH
What are your favorite uses? I've never used coconut oil, but hear many perks.
Autumn G.
Throop, PA
I want to start using coconut oil to cook with. I heard it's a healthier option to substitute butter. Is this true? How do I cook with it? What are some things I can cook?
Briana W.
N Tonawanda, NY
I've always read that there are so many things to do with coconut oil that are good for you. What are some things that are highly recommended and if you've tried them, how did they work for you?
Desirae K.
Mukwonago, WI
What are some ways you use coconut oil? I've heard it's great but I just don't know where to start.