BY TRADER JOE'S #4 in Cooking Oil

Trader Joe's Organic Virgin Coconut Oil is derived from meat of matured coconuts. The production starts with freshly harvested coconuts that are de-husked and grated. Then, when the meat of the coconut is still fresh, it's cold pressed and filtered to...

• Is this good for oil pulling? 3 Answers
  • I'll be honest,never have I tried coconut oil but hear that there...1 Answers
  • What are your favorite uses? I've never used coconut oil, but hea...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Verónica S.
I love the coconut oil. Is good for all! I use in my hair, face and obviously cooking too! Very healthy food and I recommend y. My fav product.
Lola M.
Love this EVCO! I use it to moisturize as a makeup remover an a hair mask. I also use it on burns and its fabulous. I can't get enough of it.
Briana M.
Blk River Fls, WI
Love coconut oil. So many uses. Good for moisturizing skin and hair. Can even add a few other ingredients and make sugar scrub or lip balm.
wahd s.
El Cajon, CA
I love this coconuts oil! I use it in my hair and a small amount goes a long way. It also smells nice and can be used for cooking as well.
Megan S.
Hilton Head, SC
Every single day! I use this to moisturize! The BEST price you can find! I use a spoon scoop it up and lather my legs stomach and chest!
Stephanie G.
Omg so I have been looking for organic coconut oil for my skin, face,body, food and even for weight loss and Trader Joe's is my favorite.
LauRen F.
This works great to take make up off and to moisturize. It's all natural and I don't have to wonder what chemicals I'm putting in my skin
Juliana B.
Belleville, NJ
I like to use coconut oil to cook with, this product its very good and the price is good too, flavor is perfect and its pretty healthy.
Julissa O.
Woodhaven, NY
I love this I use this on my skin every night! I have very dry skin and I live in New York, where it's snowing now. Comes in clutch!!
Maria D.
I absolutely love this stuff. This is what I used all throughout my pregnancy on my stomach and did not get not one stretch mark !
Sara F.
Grove city , OH
What are your favorite uses? I've never used coconut oil, but hear many perks.
Alexandra G.
Saint Louis, MO
What are some ways that you can use coconut oil, other than to cook with?
Briana W.
N Tonawanda, NY
I've always read that there are so many things to do with coconut oil that are good for you. What are some things that are highly recommended and if you've tried them, how did they work for you?
Autumn G.
Throop, PA
I want to start using coconut oil to cook with. I heard it's a healthier option to substitute butter. Is this true? How do I cook with it? What are some things I can cook?
Christy S.
New Baden , IL
What's your favorite way to use coconut oil?