BY TRADER JOE'S #3 in Coconut Oil

Trader Joe's Organic Virgin Coconut Oil is derived from meat of matured coconuts. The production starts with freshly harvested coconuts that are de-husked and grated. Then, when the meat of the coconut is still fresh, it's cold pressed and filtered to...

• Is this good for oil pulling? 3 Answers
  • I'll be honest,never have I tried coconut oil but hear that there...1 Answers
  • What are your favorite uses? I've never used coconut oil, but hea...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Elizabeth V.
Best coconut oil out there. I use it to cook everything. The price is average for coconut oil. Just make sure you keep it in a cool place not near the stove or it will melt it in the jar. Definitely a buy if your trying to get switch the oil you use. Also a lot healthier.
Mary E.
San Diego, CA
I am beyond obsessed with this stuff. I use coconut oil for everything. I use it in cooking, as a hair mask, makeup remover, cuticle treatment, moisturizer, lip balm, and on healing injuries. It also acts as a great carrier oil for essential oil blends.
Andrea C.
Harrisonburg, VA
I love coconut oil in general, but THIS coconut oil is simply amazing! I use it for a lot of beauty products and always buy it online. It always exceeds my expectations for whatever I use it for. It's not a bad price either!
Charlotte S.
I love this stuff. It smells amazing and is great for cooking, as a hair mask or a homemade sugar scrub. It really hydrates your skin and is great to use during the winter. I apply it to my skin or use my scrub at night as it is oily so it doesn't rub off on my clothes.
Alexandra C.
I love this product! I mostly use it for cooking, as a healthy alternative to other types of oil. Sometimes I apply it to my hair and skin, where it seems to be effective at nourishing and hydrating. I definitely would buy it again. Good price and quality compared to other coconut oil brands that I've tried.
Aurora B.
Surprise, AZ
Coconut oil is probably the best health product you could ever buy and its cheap! You can use it for anything you could ever think of like growing eyelashes, fixing damaged hair, cooking, moisturizing and more.
Sara K.
Penn valley, PA
I literally cook everything in this Coconut oil - is BY FAR more flavorful then anything else I've ever used! Super inexpensive, and it lasts forever 👌🏽👌🏽👌🏽 a must-have
Rebecca H.
Washington, DC
Heads up: this does have a coconut smell to it. I don't always want that in my food but love this product and rub it all over my face and body every single day.
Krystal F.
Downey, CA
I love coconut oil. It costs about $5. I find that it's cheaper here than other stores. I use it mostly for cooking. I substitute butter for coconut oil.
Eliza W.
Kent, WA
This smells so good! I use it to remove my mascara, in my face mask, and for my cuticles. I love using this coconut oil for moisturizing and cleansing my skin.
Sara F.
Grove city , OH
What are your favorite uses? I've never used coconut oil, but hear many perks.
Alexandra G.
Kansas City, MO
What are some ways that you can use coconut oil, other than to cook with?
Briana W.
N Tonawanda, NY
I've always read that there are so many things to do with coconut oil that are good for you. What are some things that are highly recommended and if you've tried them, how did they work for you?
Autumn G.
Throop, PA
I want to start using coconut oil to cook with. I heard it's a healthier option to substitute butter. Is this true? How do I cook with it? What are some things I can cook?
Christy S.
New Baden, IL
What's your favorite way to use coconut oil?