BY TRADER JOE'S #4 in Cooking Oil

Trader Joe's Organic Virgin Coconut Oil is derived from meat of matured coconuts. The production starts with freshly harvested coconuts that are de-husked and grated. Then, when the meat of the coconut is still fresh, it's cold pressed and filtered to...

• Is this good for oil pulling? 3 Answers
  • I'll be honest,never have I tried coconut oil but hear that there...1 Answers
  • What are your favorite uses? I've never used coconut oil, but hea...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Jackelinne R.
Baytown , TX
Este aceite es buenísimo para cocinar le da un toque especial y también es muy bueno para usarlo en el cabello como mascarilla y para retirar el maquillaje
Mae A.
Brooklyn , NY
I use coconut oil as a body product rather than a cooking product. It works great as makeup remover, body and face lotion, hair conditioner, and lip balm!
Lauryn T.
North Jackson, OH
This is my favorite. I've tried many coconut oils. It's a great price and great quality. I use it as a deep conditioner for my hair and it works wonders.
Amanda F.
I use coconut oil for everything from making my own lip balm and moisturizer to cooking and eating plain. Trader Joe's offers it at such a great price!
Holt B.
Charlotte, NC
Great product for the price. Its unrefined and organic. I use it to mostrizue, whiten teeth and cook with it as well. Healthy alternative for cooking.
Amber M.
This is my go-to coconut oil. It's fairly priced for the size and has countless uses. I always have a jar of it in my house and highly recommend it!
Diana V.
O Fallon, MO
We love Trader joes coconut oil. I use it in baking and it's delicious when used for frying chicken. I will never buy "name brand" coconut oil again.
Ella S.
Omaha, NE
I LOVE coconut oil and this is one of the best quality and best priced options that I can find! I use it for cooking, beauty, and overall health.
Elizabeth C.
Layton, UT
This is my all time favorite brand. I even pay my sister in law extra to pick me up several jars since the closest store is 40 min away from me.
Majelia A.
Ithaca, NY
Before my hair started rejecting coconut oil this stuff saved me. It's super affordable compared to a lot of brands and a little goes a long way.
Sara F.
Grove city , OH
What are your favorite uses? I've never used coconut oil, but hear many perks.
Alexandra G.
Saint Louis, MO
What are some ways that you can use coconut oil, other than to cook with?
Briana W.
N Tonawanda, NY
I've always read that there are so many things to do with coconut oil that are good for you. What are some things that are highly recommended and if you've tried them, how did they work for you?
Autumn G.
Throop, PA
I want to start using coconut oil to cook with. I heard it's a healthier option to substitute butter. Is this true? How do I cook with it? What are some things I can cook?
Christy S.
New Baden , IL
What's your favorite way to use coconut oil?