BY TRADER JOE'S #5 in Cooking Oil

Trader Joe's Organic Virgin Coconut Oil is derived from meat of matured coconuts. The production starts with freshly harvested coconuts that are de-husked and grated. Then, when the meat of the coconut is still fresh, it's cold pressed and filtered to...

• Is this good for oil pulling? 3 Answers
  • I'll be honest,never have I tried coconut oil but hear that there...1 Answers
  • What are your favorite uses? I've never used coconut oil, but hea...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Courtney D.
The best! Not only do I use this for cooking light but I also use this for my hair and body. This product is amazing and a very affordable price compared to other retailers
Nereyda V.
I use this for my hair between dyes & when I do masks. I also read about using it instead of shaving cream for legs & I was surprised it actually worked amazing. Plus I still have enough to last me quite awhile!
Amber S.
Gainesville, FL
I actually really prefer this a coconut oil over some of the more expensive alternatives. I use it for a variety of things including cooking and beauty care. It has a very consistent texture and doesn't separate which is perfect for my needs.
Christal M.
Ellenwood, GA
I love this! I use it for everything. I cook with it I use it in my deep conditioner, on my skin, and to remove make up.
Alexandra C.
I love this product! I mostly use it for cooking, as a healthy alternative to other types of oil. Sometimes I apply it to my hair and skin, where it seems to be effective at nourishing and hydrating. I definitely would buy it again. Good price and quality compared to other coconut oil brands that I've tried.
Jessica S.
Worcester, MA
Love this coconut oil! 100% natural and can be used in so many ways... From cooking to skin care!!!
Kelly O.
Love this! Use it for so many different things. I love using this as a hair mask overnight and to shave my legs!
Ayde A.
Las Vegas , NV
So far an amazing product all around!! Trader Joe's carries an extra virgin olive oil and a triple filter one as well. I asked what the difference was and they told me that the triple filtered one is heated up so it basically take all the vitamins in nutrients that makes coconut oil so healthy in the first place. It is very versatile for cooking, cleaning leather, moisturizer, & hair masks!
Mary E.
San Diego, CA
I am beyond obsessed with this stuff. I use coconut oil for everything. I use it in cooking, as a hair mask, makeup remover, cuticle treatment, moisturizer, lip balm, and on healing injuries. It also acts as a great carrier oil for essential oil blends.
Amanda F.
I use coconut oil for everything from making my own lip balm and moisturizer to cooking and eating plain. Trader Joe's offers it at such a great price!
Sara F.
Grove city , OH
What are your favorite uses? I've never used coconut oil, but hear many perks.
Alexandra G.
Saint Louis, MO
What are some ways that you can use coconut oil, other than to cook with?
Briana W.
N Tonawanda, NY
I've always read that there are so many things to do with coconut oil that are good for you. What are some things that are highly recommended and if you've tried them, how did they work for you?
Autumn G.
Throop, PA
I want to start using coconut oil to cook with. I heard it's a healthier option to substitute butter. Is this true? How do I cook with it? What are some things I can cook?
Christy S.
New Baden, IL
What's your favorite way to use coconut oil?