BY TRADER JOE'S #1 in Coconut Oil

Trader Joe's Organic Virgin Coconut Oil is derived from meat of matured coconuts. The production starts with freshly harvested coconuts that are de-husked and grated. Then, when the meat of the coconut is still fresh, it's cold pressed and filtered to...

Andjoua R.
I think I've used almost every brand of cooking coconut oil there is! Food tastes GREAT! And it's totally healthier. You won't eat know it's coconut oil. The food will taste amazing. Totally recommend it
Amanda W.
I absolutely love this coconut oil. I use it for honestly everything. I love how it adds a hint of coconut to everything. It is super affordable and definitely my favorite coconut oil I've tried thus far. I highly recommend this product!
Mackenzie S.
Lincoln
I love this coconut oil. I use it in place of lotion. It “melts” quickly by rubbing it together in your hands and go on smooth. The price is also great a bottle last a couple months with every day use.
Kimberly F.
So many uses for one great product! Not only do I have one in the kitchen for cooking or taking as a supplement, I keep one in bathroom for body lotion, hair, skin & lips. All natural, goes on smooth and smells amazing.
Polished W.
This is my go to coconut oil. I use this in cooking, and for beauty. I find that this does give food a light coconut taste, but I love it. Especially when cooking Asian dishes It's worth it.
Tatiana S.
I love this coconut oil. I use it mostly for my body (i'm. it a fan of coconut oil in my foods) but this stuff is great. I've heard that it's not 100% pure but i haven't looked into that. I use it for my hair, leave it in for a few hours while i'm doing stuff around the house and wash it out, definitely makes my hair feel better after i've been constantly straightening it throughout the week. I mix it with ground coffee (also trader joe's brand) and use it in the shower and on my face, my skin will be so smooth after. It's the only thing i put on my face, i'm really sensitive but over never broken out with it or anything.
Mary M.
So many uses for this coconut oil. Cooking and using it for a diaper barrier are my top choices- you can sautéed apples for a sweet healthy treat in it or use it for skin lubrication! Great price too
Jordan G.
Ishpeming , MI
Love this coconut oil. Can literally use for everything. Cooking or beauty you name it! I like to use it to take my make up off and I even use it as a hair mask! I also use it in the winter on my lips when they’re chapped.
Blythe H.
We cook pretty much everything at home with this coconut oil.  It smells great, the jar is generous and, as with everything from Trader Joe's, the price is right.  It's great for cooking chicken or preparing eggs for brunch.  We always rebuy it when we're running low.
Jackie D.
My go to coconut oil! Taste and smells divine <3 The store where I live only stocks a little bit so buy it when you see it! lol I use this as a replacement for anything that calls for butter. I also use it in face masks.
Alexandra G.
Kansas City, MO
What are some ways that you can use coconut oil, other than to cook with?
Sara F.
Orient, OH
What are your favorite uses? I've never used coconut oil, but hear many perks.
Briana W.
N Tonawanda, NY
I've always read that there are so many things to do with coconut oil that are good for you. What are some things that are highly recommended and if you've tried them, how did they work for you?
Autumn G.
Throop, PA
I want to start using coconut oil to cook with. I heard it's a healthier option to substitute butter. Is this true? How do I cook with it? What are some things I can cook?
Lizbeth R.
Can you use it on your body ?

back