BY TRADER JOE'S #3 in Cooking Oil

Trader Joe's Organic Virgin Coconut Oil is derived from meat of matured coconuts. The production starts with freshly harvested coconuts that are de-husked and grated. Then, when the meat of the coconut is still fresh, it's cold pressed and filtered to...

• Is this good for oil pulling? 3 Answers
  • I'll be honest,never have I tried coconut oil but hear that there...1 Answers
  • What are your favorite uses? I've never used coconut oil, but hea...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Maat P.
Saint Paul, MN
I use coconut oil for everything. Oil pulling, keep conditioning, full body moisturizer, hair styling and cooking!
Kati V.
Everett
I love this coconut oil. My favorite way to use this is to put it in my homemade dog treats (: Healthy and tasty
Skylar H.
Las Vegas, NV
Use this on everything on my hair my body for cooking you name it! I love coconut it's so good for you!!
Audrey L.
Frederick, MD
Best price for coconut oil!!! Great quality will buy again and again. I recommend this to all my friends
Ceirra A.
Castaic
i use this for everything!!!! hair, skin, makeup remover, natural wound dressing, cooking, everything!!!!
Tabatha W.
We use this as an overnight hairmask twice a week with a shower cap! No more split ends or breakage!
rachel h.
My favorite coconut oil! It's so cheap and works great for both cooking and hair care :)
Jessica D.
Waxhaw, NC
Awesome!! We use this and add it to our dogs food and it really helps with there coat
Julissa O.
Woodhaven, NY
I love this I use this on my skin every night! I have very dry skin and I live in New York, where it's snowing now. Comes in clutch!!
Liya L.
Ithaca, NY
The best coconut oil out there! It's so versatile and perfect for your basic cooking and beauty needs! Great for soothing chapped lips or dry skin in the winter, or for a deep conditioner treatment (be careful not to use too much though) and a great base for any natural skin treatment. It's delicious in a cup of coffee with some sweetener, or for fresh-popped popcorn and salt!
Alexandra G.
Saint Louis, MO
What are some ways that you can use coconut oil, other than to cook with?
Sara F.
Grove city , OH
What are your favorite uses? I've never used coconut oil, but hear many perks.
Autumn G.
Throop, PA
I want to start using coconut oil to cook with. I heard it's a healthier option to substitute butter. Is this true? How do I cook with it? What are some things I can cook?
Briana W.
N Tonawanda, NY
I've always read that there are so many things to do with coconut oil that are good for you. What are some things that are highly recommended and if you've tried them, how did they work for you?
Desirae K.
Mukwonago, WI
What are some ways you use coconut oil? I've heard it's great but I just don't know where to start.