BY TRADER JOE'S #4 in Cooking Oil

Trader Joe's Organic Virgin Coconut Oil is derived from meat of matured coconuts. The production starts with freshly harvested coconuts that are de-husked and grated. Then, when the meat of the coconut is still fresh, it's cold pressed and filtered to...

• Is this good for oil pulling? 3 Answers
  • I'll be honest,never have I tried coconut oil but hear that there...1 Answers
  • What are your favorite uses? I've never used coconut oil, but hea...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Celia J.
San Leandro, CA
THE BEST!!!!! Doesn't break out my skin is very light you can literally feel it being absorbed! Sometimes I feel like my soap will dry out my skin and this definitely brings the elasticity back! Great for hair & cooking!!! ( would suggest you get separate bottles for personal/cooking)
Elizabeth V.
Midland
Best coconut oil out there. I use it to cook everything. The price is average for coconut oil. Just make sure you keep it in a cool place not near the stove or it will melt it in the jar. Definitely a buy if your trying to get switch the oil you use. Also a lot healthier.
Mary E.
San Diego, CA
I am beyond obsessed with this stuff. I use coconut oil for everything. I use it in cooking, as a hair mask, makeup remover, cuticle treatment, moisturizer, lip balm, and on healing injuries. It also acts as a great carrier oil for essential oil blends.
Andrea C.
Johnstown, PA
I love coconut oil in general, but THIS coconut oil is simply amazing! I use it for a lot of beauty products and always buy it online. It always exceeds my expectations for whatever I use it for. It's not a bad price either!
Aurora B.
Surprise, AZ
Coconut oil is probably the best health product you could ever buy and its cheap! You can use it for anything you could ever think of like growing eyelashes, fixing damaged hair, cooking, moisturizing and more.
Rebecca H.
Washington, DC
Heads up: this does have a coconut smell to it. I don't always want that in my food but love this product and rub it all over my face and body every single day.
Eliza W.
Kent, WA
This smells so good! I use it to remove my mascara, in my face mask, and for my cuticles. I love using this coconut oil for moisturizing and cleansing my skin.
Krystal F.
Downey , CA
I love coconut oil. It costs about $5. I find that it's cheaper here than other stores. I use it mostly for cooking. I substitute butter for coconut oil.
Megan A.
Weymouth , MA
Obsessed with this coconut oil. So many uses and the jar lasts so long because you never need too much! Use it for pancakes to add some crunch to the edges!
Jackelinne R.
Baytown , TX
Este aceite es buenísimo para cocinar le da un toque especial y también es muy bueno para usarlo en el cabello como mascarilla y para retirar el maquillaje
Sara F.
Grove city , OH
What are your favorite uses? I've never used coconut oil, but hear many perks.
Alexandra G.
Saint Louis, MO
What are some ways that you can use coconut oil, other than to cook with?
Briana W.
N Tonawanda, NY
I've always read that there are so many things to do with coconut oil that are good for you. What are some things that are highly recommended and if you've tried them, how did they work for you?
Autumn G.
Throop, PA
I want to start using coconut oil to cook with. I heard it's a healthier option to substitute butter. Is this true? How do I cook with it? What are some things I can cook?
Christy S.
New Baden , IL
What's your favorite way to use coconut oil?