BY TRADER JOE'S #1 in Coconut Oil

Trader Joe's Organic Virgin Coconut Oil is derived from meat of matured coconuts. The production starts with freshly harvested coconuts that are de-husked and grated. Then, when the meat of the coconut is still fresh, it's cold pressed and filtered to...

Caitlin B.
Atlanta, GA
I think everyone knows that coconut oil is a miracle product that can literally be used for anything, so I'll save my spiel. Trader Joe's coconut oil is by far the best price of organic coconut oil I've ever seen, and we will keep buying it for that reason!
Ashley J.
Sunrise, FL
I had a travel size of this. I love it so much. It holds the coconut oil in the container in the box without fear of it spilling in your bag or all over your clothes. I use it as lotions and sunscreen. I am allergic to SPF. If you are allergic to sunscreen I would suggest using this. It prevents the skin from burning while hydrating it at the same time. It works better than any sunscreen in my opinion
Kathleen F.
This is a staple in my pantry! Coconut oil has SO MANY uses! Cooking and baking, use instead of lotion as a moisturizer, use for oil pulling for heathy mouth, and more! It doesn't add any coconut flavor to your food like others I've tried. My favorite!
Farah J.
I love this product it's very inexpensive and I'm already on my second there's so many uses for this from putting it in your food to using it on your body on your body I highly recommend it as it is also very inexpensive
Valeria M.
Chula Vista , CA
I love this product! I buy it every time I stop my Trader Joe's. It's such a good quality oil and you can use it for pretty much everything! I use it for cooking, makeup remover, to wash and scrub my face & as a natural teeth whitener ! It's sooo good
Nicole G.
Sea Cliff, NY
I've used this is so many ways it's ridiculous! From cooking to a face moisturizer and lip scrubs I pretty much use it for everything. Plus it lasts for ever. I've had mine for months and barely have made a dent
Andi O.
I've used this coconut oil for so long. In my house we use it for literally everything; cooking, baking, body lotion, hair mask/moisturizer, makeup remover, teeth whitening, etc. On top of that, it's organic and unrefined! Definitely recommend!
Rani A.
Brooklyn, NY
I actually use this for my face instead of cooking lol its cheap for that much. And its good for my face and hair. I always use coconut oil to remove my make up and i use it weekly as a hair mask. Love it!
Kyra T.
Littleton, MA
You can NEVER go wrong with this coconut oil! It is so easy to work with and perfect for any recipes. I personally see it as inexpensive compared to other brands but understand that this is much better than anything you can buy for cheaper!
JaShayra H.
This is the only coconut oil I buy. I use it for everything - in my hair, on my skin, taking off my makeup, when I make body scrubs, for cooking. The price is better than a lot of unrefined coconut oils that are out there. My go to oil.
Alexandra G.
Kansas City, MO
What are some ways that you can use coconut oil, other than to cook with?
Sara F.
Orient, OH
What are your favorite uses? I've never used coconut oil, but hear many perks.
Briana W.
N Tonawanda, NY
I've always read that there are so many things to do with coconut oil that are good for you. What are some things that are highly recommended and if you've tried them, how did they work for you?
Autumn G.
Throop, PA
I want to start using coconut oil to cook with. I heard it's a healthier option to substitute butter. Is this true? How do I cook with it? What are some things I can cook?
Lizbeth R.
Can you use it on your body ?

back