BY TRADER JOE'S #1 in Coconut Oil

Trader Joe's Organic Virgin Coconut Oil is derived from meat of matured coconuts. The production starts with freshly harvested coconuts that are de-husked and grated. Then, when the meat of the coconut is still fresh, it's cold pressed and filtered to...

Andrea V.
Whittier, CA
The price of this coconut oil is better than many others on the market. I use it to remove pesky eye makeup, as a hair mask, and a oil source in some baking like brownies.
allison o.
sc, california
This stuff is affordable and works great as a hair mask! I am prone to breakouts so I am not one to use it on my skin, but I have tried oil pulling and cooking with coconut oil! This stuff isn't a "fad"... totally worth the hype!
Taryn D.
East Haven, CT
My whole family loves it. The best price! We use it for everything, cooking, skin, makeup remover, my hair, my toddler. Compares to any more expensive ones, and is organic and unrefined as is usually recommended.
Allyson D.
One of my fave stores to shop at! I love this coconut oil, it's affordable and good quality! It feels great in your hair/skin and I can't stop using it! I highly recommend this product especially to dry haired girls/curly girls
Courtney D.
The best! Not only do I use this for cooking light but I also use this for my hair and body. This product is amazing and a very affordable price compared to other retailers
Liz S.
Coconut oil tends to get pricey but thank you Trader Joe's for not making it cost a million dollars for a good quality product. I will be purchasing again, once I run out!
Nicole C.
This is my favorite coconut oil. I use it mostly for my dog, but is she could talk.... it helps her skin and fur stay beautiful and healthy. I use it to cook from time to time, but I also enjoy the cooking spray version of this. Great product with a reasonable price
Emily B.
Cocoanut oil is amazing for everything. I use it to take off make up, or put a mask on my hair, and I even use it to shave my legs. It is awesome for my sensitive skin and I am very satisfied with this product.
L L.
Wilmington
My go to coconut oil. For 5.99 you can't beat it. I also buy the individual servings to keep in my bathroom to use as body wash, face wash and makeup remover. I highly recommend it for cooking and for tea as well. It's great quality and even better price.
Caitlin B.
Atlanta, GA
I think everyone knows that coconut oil is a miracle product that can literally be used for anything, so I'll save my spiel. Trader Joe's coconut oil is by far the best price of organic coconut oil I've ever seen, and we will keep buying it for that reason!
Alexandra G.
Kansas City, MO
What are some ways that you can use coconut oil, other than to cook with?
Sara F.
Orient, OH
What are your favorite uses? I've never used coconut oil, but hear many perks.
Briana W.
N Tonawanda, NY
I've always read that there are so many things to do with coconut oil that are good for you. What are some things that are highly recommended and if you've tried them, how did they work for you?
Autumn G.
Throop, PA
I want to start using coconut oil to cook with. I heard it's a healthier option to substitute butter. Is this true? How do I cook with it? What are some things I can cook?
Lizbeth R.
Can you use it on your body ?

back