BY TRADER JOE'S #3 in Cooking Oil

Trader Joe's Organic Virgin Coconut Oil is derived from meat of matured coconuts. The production starts with freshly harvested coconuts that are de-husked and grated. Then, when the meat of the coconut is still fresh, it's cold pressed and filtered to...

• Is this good for oil pulling? 3 Answers
  • I'll be honest,never have I tried coconut oil but hear that there...1 Answers
  • What are your favorite uses? I've never used coconut oil, but hea...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Majelia A.
Ithaca, NY
Before my hair started rejecting coconut oil this stuff saved me. It's super affordable compared to a lot of brands and a little goes a long way.
Verónica S.
I love the coconut oil. Is good for all! I use in my hair, face and obviously cooking too! Very healthy food and I recommend y. My fav product.
Lola M.
Love this EVCO! I use it to moisturize as a makeup remover an a hair mask. I also use it on burns and its fabulous. I can't get enough of it.
Megan S.
Hilton Head, SC
Every single day! I use this to moisturize! The BEST price you can find! I use a spoon scoop it up and lather my legs stomach and chest!
Stephanie G.
Omg so I have been looking for organic coconut oil for my skin, face,body, food and even for weight loss and Trader Joe's is my favorite.
Brooke C.
Oskaloosa, IA
this is my go to coconut oil! i use it for everything. it's especially great as a moisturizing hair mask or a face moisturizer!!
Monique  P.
Stoney Beach, MD
I mainly use this product on my hair and skin
Great smell
Lightweight
Inexpensive
I have repurchased this product several times
Daisy D.
Yukon, OK
5 stars! Coconut oil has so many uses! Cooking, dental hygiene, Aftershave, tanning lotion. I may or may not be obsessed.
Megan S.
My favorite product! Use this after the shower every night for smooth skin! I'm also 7month pregnant & no stretch marks!
Krystal O.
Encinitas , CA
Love love this coconut oil...replacement for butter and cooking oil. Smells solo good and you it on your body as well.
Alexandra G.
Saint Louis, MO
What are some ways that you can use coconut oil, other than to cook with?
Sara F.
Grove city , OH
What are your favorite uses? I've never used coconut oil, but hear many perks.
Autumn G.
Throop, PA
I want to start using coconut oil to cook with. I heard it's a healthier option to substitute butter. Is this true? How do I cook with it? What are some things I can cook?
Briana W.
N Tonawanda, NY
I've always read that there are so many things to do with coconut oil that are good for you. What are some things that are highly recommended and if you've tried them, how did they work for you?
Desirae K.
Mukwonago, WI
What are some ways you use coconut oil? I've heard it's great but I just don't know where to start.