BY TRADER JOE'S #4 in Cooking Oil

Trader Joe's Organic Virgin Coconut Oil is derived from meat of matured coconuts. The production starts with freshly harvested coconuts that are de-husked and grated. Then, when the meat of the coconut is still fresh, it's cold pressed and filtered to...

• Is this good for oil pulling? 3 Answers
  • I'll be honest,never have I tried coconut oil but hear that there...1 Answers
  • What are your favorite uses? I've never used coconut oil, but hea...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Sara K.
Penn valley, PA
I literally cook everything in this Coconut oil - is BY FAR more flavorful then anything else I've ever used! Super inexpensive, and it lasts forever 👌🏽👌🏽👌🏽 a must-have
Colleen S.
Wheaton, IL
I love love LOVE coconut oil. It is so easy to cook with. You get a good amount of product for the price. I personally use the oil on my skin as part of my skin car routine. It helps keep my skin moisturized and I've noticed it has helped with pimples. I've also used it to remove stubborn make up. I love how many ways I can use the coconut oil. I personally keep one jar for cooking and one jar for beauty. High recommend coconut oil!!!
NISSA R.
Trusted product from a trusted brand! Great quality and more affordable than other brands equal in quality! Toatally met my expectations. Can only purchase this from Trader Joe's stores. I use this for more than just cooking but for my hair deep conditioning treatments, as a styling agent for my curly hair. Great in smoothies as well but the possibilities are really endless with coconut oil!!!
Josephine C.
Secaucus, NJ
This oil has literally changed my life. I was suffering from genetic hair loss and it was affecting my eyebrows. I've been applying coconut oil to my eyebrows and every night for about 2 months and my eyebrows have completely grown back and stopped shedding! Haven't been as consistent with my hair but even after a few weeks of applying it 3 or 4 times a week and you do see a difference!
Ayde A.
Las vegas , NV
So far an amazing product all around!! Trader Joe's carries an extra virgin olive oil and a triple filter one as well. I asked what the difference was and they told me that the triple filtered one is heated up so it basically take all the vitamins in nutrients that makes coconut oil so healthy in the first place. It is very versatile for cooking, cleaning leather, moisturizer, & hair masks!
Celine L.
In love with this coconut organic oil. I use it for cooking and baking. And it brings a BOOM on my plate.
It's a really good product that I also use on my skin to hydrate it. It smells amazing! The price is great
Denise J F.
I use coconut oil for everything! Face, body, hair, in my dog's diet, her skin and coat, and I cook with it. The flavor is great with just a hint of coconut flavor. It's not overpowering. Trader Joe's is good quality and affordable. I use it so much that the 2 pack isn't enough!
Nicole N.
Hull, MA
My favorite coconut oil! Better than any other I've tried. Great price, great value! Definitely must try this if you're looking for a reasonable priced coconut oil to add to your healthy meal plan! I also use it for many other things! Get it at trader joes!
David S.
We love Trader Joe's Coconut Oil. It is great for cooking, baking, and frying. We prefer it to all other oils for the health benefits. I don't feel that weighted, over greasy feeling when we eat our meals cooked with this oil. The flavor is light and consistent. The Coconut taste tends to come through the most when we bake, Which we prefer. Give it a try!
Camille V.
Sunrise, FL
By far some of the best coconut oil I've used for cooking. It's not overbearing in terms of flavor. Definitely a healthy alternative. It's also great for hair treatments for all types of hair. Plus it's only $6! Which is cheaper than most places. I definitely recommend.
Sara F.
Grove city , OH
What are your favorite uses? I've never used coconut oil, but hear many perks.
Alexandra G.
Saint Louis, MO
What are some ways that you can use coconut oil, other than to cook with?
Briana W.
N Tonawanda, NY
I've always read that there are so many things to do with coconut oil that are good for you. What are some things that are highly recommended and if you've tried them, how did they work for you?
Autumn G.
Throop, PA
I want to start using coconut oil to cook with. I heard it's a healthier option to substitute butter. Is this true? How do I cook with it? What are some things I can cook?
Christy S.
New Baden , IL
What's your favorite way to use coconut oil?