BY TRADER JOE'S #3 in Cooking Oil

Trader Joe's Organic Virgin Coconut Oil is derived from meat of matured coconuts. The production starts with freshly harvested coconuts that are de-husked and grated. Then, when the meat of the coconut is still fresh, it's cold pressed and filtered to...

• Is this good for oil pulling? 3 Answers
  • I'll be honest,never have I tried coconut oil but hear that there...1 Answers
  • What are your favorite uses? I've never used coconut oil, but hea...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Celia J.
San Leandro, CA
THE BEST!!!!! Doesn't break out my skin is very light you can literally feel it being absorbed! Sometimes I feel like my soap will dry out my skin and this definitely brings the elasticity back! Great for hair & cooking!!! ( would suggest you get separate bottles for personal/cooking)
Rebecca H.
Washington, DC
Heads up: this does have a coconut smell to it. I don't always want that in my food but love this product and rub it all over my face and body every single day.
Eliza W.
Kent, WA
This smells so good! I use it to remove my mascara, in my face mask, and for my cuticles. I love using this coconut oil for moisturizing and cleansing my skin.
Krystal F.
Downey , CA
I love coconut oil. It costs about $5. I find that it's cheaper here than other stores. I use it mostly for cooking. I substitute butter for coconut oil.
Megan A.
Weymouth , MA
Obsessed with this coconut oil. So many uses and the jar lasts so long because you never need too much! Use it for pancakes to add some crunch to the edges!
Jackelinne R.
Baytown , TX
Este aceite es buenísimo para cocinar le da un toque especial y también es muy bueno para usarlo en el cabello como mascarilla y para retirar el maquillaje
Mae A.
Brooklyn, NY
I use coconut oil as a body product rather than a cooking product. It works great as makeup remover, body and face lotion, hair conditioner, and lip balm!
Amber M.
This is my go-to coconut oil. It's fairly priced for the size and has countless uses. I always have a jar of it in my house and highly recommend it!
Ella S.
Omaha, NE
I LOVE coconut oil and this is one of the best quality and best priced options that I can find! I use it for cooking, beauty, and overall health.
Elizabeth C.
Layton, UT
This is my all time favorite brand. I even pay my sister in law extra to pick me up several jars since the closest store is 40 min away from me.
Alexandra G.
Saint Louis, MO
What are some ways that you can use coconut oil, other than to cook with?
Sara F.
Grove city , OH
What are your favorite uses? I've never used coconut oil, but hear many perks.
Autumn G.
Throop, PA
I want to start using coconut oil to cook with. I heard it's a healthier option to substitute butter. Is this true? How do I cook with it? What are some things I can cook?
Briana W.
N Tonawanda, NY
I've always read that there are so many things to do with coconut oil that are good for you. What are some things that are highly recommended and if you've tried them, how did they work for you?
Desirae K.
Mukwonago, WI
What are some ways you use coconut oil? I've heard it's great but I just don't know where to start.