BY TRADER JOE'S #1 in Coconut Oil

Trader Joe's Organic Virgin Coconut Oil is derived from meat of matured coconuts. The production starts with freshly harvested coconuts that are de-husked and grated. Then, when the meat of the coconut is still fresh, it's cold pressed and filtered to...

Buy on Amazon
Nereyda V.
I use this for my hair between dyes & when I do masks. I also read about using it instead of shaving cream for legs & I was surprised it actually worked amazing. Plus I still have enough to last me quite awhile!
Kayla F.
Hollywood, FL
My absolute favorite coconut oil. This stuff works wonders. I have used it to bake with, as a makeup remover, as a teeth whitener. The list goes on and on! It is great quality. It is cold pressed and unrefined which is the best kind of coconut oil in my opinion. It also works great for hair!!
Kali M.
San Antonio, TX
This coconut oil is great! I use it in combination with an omega supplement for my dog and he LOVES it! He loves the taste and would eat the entire container in one setting if I would let him. I have definitely noticed a difference in his coat.
Shana M.
Berkeley, CA
This oil is my absolute favorite #summer must have. I love putting this on my skin before I go out. The smell is amazing and it keeps my skin moisturize all day long. I even use this in my hair to keep my scalp from being dry.
Anna D.
South Elgin, IL
I think you really get your money's worth ($5) with the product. It last a long time and it is of good quality. I use this on my hair as a pre-shampoo treatment. I also use this on my face as an eye makeup remover. And I mix this with my body lotion to seal in moisture after my shower.
Marlen S.
N Hollywood, CA
What I love about coconut oil is that it has multiple uses. I usually put it on my face since it's very moisturizing & it also helps remove makeup much easier. Besides using it as a moisturizer, it can be used for cooking, hair, teeth, etc.
JaShayra H.
This is the only coconut oil I buy. I use it for everything - in my hair, on my skin, taking off my makeup, when I make body scrubs, for cooking. The price is better than a lot of unrefined coconut oils that are out there. My go to oil.
Victoria M.
Quartz Hill, CA
This is wonderful I recommend everyone go out and buy this is you don’t already have some great in replace of lotion or face or hair oil you can make lipsticks you can cook with it for reasonable price and organic it’s the best
Andrea V.
Whittier, CA
The price of this coconut oil is better than many others on the market. I use it to remove pesky eye makeup, as a hair mask, and a oil source in some baking like brownies.
allison o.
sc, california
This stuff is affordable and works great as a hair mask! I am prone to breakouts so I am not one to use it on my skin, but I have tried oil pulling and cooking with coconut oil! This stuff isn't a "fad"... totally worth the hype!
Alexandra G.
Kansas City, MO
What are some ways that you can use coconut oil, other than to cook with?
Sara F.
Orient, OH
What are your favorite uses? I've never used coconut oil, but hear many perks.
Briana W.
N Tonawanda, NY
I've always read that there are so many things to do with coconut oil that are good for you. What are some things that are highly recommended and if you've tried them, how did they work for you?
Autumn G.
Throop, PA
I want to start using coconut oil to cook with. I heard it's a healthier option to substitute butter. Is this true? How do I cook with it? What are some things I can cook?
audrey C.
Waller, TX
Is this good for oil pulling?