BY TRADER JOE'S #4 in Cooking Oil

Trader Joe's Organic Virgin Coconut Oil is derived from meat of matured coconuts. The production starts with freshly harvested coconuts that are de-husked and grated. Then, when the meat of the coconut is still fresh, it's cold pressed and filtered to...

• Is this good for oil pulling? 3 Answers
  • I'll be honest,never have I tried coconut oil but hear that there...1 Answers
  • What are your favorite uses? I've never used coconut oil, but hea...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Polished W.
This is my go to coconut oil. I use this in cooking, and for beauty. I find that this does give food a light coconut taste, but I love it. Especially when cooking Asian dishes It's worth it.
Mary M.
So many uses for this coconut oil. Cooking and using it for a diaper barrier are my top choices- you can sautéed apples for a sweet healthy treat in it or use it for skin lubrication! Great price too
Jackie D.
My go to coconut oil! Taste and smells divine <3 The store where I live only stocks a little bit so buy it when you see it! lol I use this as a replacement for anything that calls for butter. I also use it in face masks.
Zoe L.
Forest Park, IL
This stuff is amazing (but you can get it for half the price in stores.)  I use it for oil-pulling (teeth whitening,) moisturizing, cooking, and a ton of other things.  It lasts forever, I've had the same jar for several months now.  It can even be given to pets to help with their coats!
Ruth C.
Los Angeles, CA
This product is organic, cold-pressed, and unrefined!
16 oz for only 4.99!
Love the scent, and also if you think its a bit too strong for you,
try out the other triple-filtered coconut oil :)
James T.
Madera, CA
Terrific price for a great quality product. Very trusted brand. So many uses for this coconut oil! Have tried some other brands and always find myself coming back to this one.
Katie L.
Rockville, MD
 I love using this for cooking! its much better for you and has so many uses. I love how it is organic and i can trust the brand. The pricing is always reasonable.
Amanda B.
I love this coconut oil. It has great flavor and is perfect for cooking. I also use it in my hair to make it shiny, rub it in dry skin, and replace it in baking.
Emilly B.
Santa Cruz, CA
I love this coconut oil! So natural and so good! I used this for whitening my teeth for a while, but ended up not being very consistent, my fault. But the product is so good. I also used it for my hair and it made it look soooo amazing and soft, I would but some coconut oil in my damp hair, then braid it and go to sleep. He next day it was as if I had curled my hair or as if I had naturally curly hair! It was so beautiful!!! I highly recommend this product!!!
Lia H.
So coconut oil has become the new "it" item and this does not disappoint! Heat it up and I use it in my sugar scrub at home. Great value and a little goes a long way with this stuff!
Sara F.
Grove city , OH
What are your favorite uses? I've never used coconut oil, but hear many perks.
Alexandra G.
Saint Louis, MO
What are some ways that you can use coconut oil, other than to cook with?
Briana W.
N Tonawanda, NY
I've always read that there are so many things to do with coconut oil that are good for you. What are some things that are highly recommended and if you've tried them, how did they work for you?
Autumn G.
Throop, PA
I want to start using coconut oil to cook with. I heard it's a healthier option to substitute butter. Is this true? How do I cook with it? What are some things I can cook?
Christy S.
New Baden , IL
What's your favorite way to use coconut oil?