BY TRADER JOE'S #1 in Coconut Oil

Trader Joe's Organic Virgin Coconut Oil is derived from meat of matured coconuts. The production starts with freshly harvested coconuts that are de-husked and grated. Then, when the meat of the coconut is still fresh, it's cold pressed and filtered to...

Darby S.
This is my go-to Coconut Oil brand! I always need to buy 2 one for cooking and one for beauty needs! It's really affordable especially compared to other coconut oil brands, as this one is only about 6 or so $. I have purchased pricier oils and they don't compare to this one! Gotta love Trader Joes!
Katie B.
San Diego, CA
Coconut oil is a god send and TJ's variety is perfect for all my uses and affordable. I'll use it in sauteed veggies with coconut milk rice or on a dry patch on my elbow! I also love using this vs butter to grease a pan before making pancakes, adds a super subtle but nice flavor!
R S.
I love using this as a moisturizer in the summer and as my first layer in the winter. It soaks into my skin and lasts all day in the warmer months.

I keep another jar for cooking. It has a subtle coconut flavor, is a good fat, and is affordable (for now, the price has been increasing).

It also makes a great base for body scrubs!
Sierra S.
I use coconut oil on my hair almost everyday. It has transformed my hair after all the dying I have done in the past year. This coconuts oil is one of the best I have tried. It melts down perfect and does not make my hair too oily which is great, of course you have to watch how much your using but it’s great. Really love this product.
Kelly R.
AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING!! Perfect multi use product however I personally do not use it to cool. It is my absolute favorite face moisturizer at night! It lasts so long too. You can really use it for anything. Also it's the most inexpensive coconut oil you will ever find.
Jennifer F.
Love love LOVE! I like that it's Virgin and Organic and the price cannot be beat! I use it on my skin, hair, and in my recipes. I try to take a little bit each day and I mainly use it to cook in Asian dishes, but it makes your eggs taste great too. I am totally satisfied with this product and once again YAY for Trader Joes.
Tiara W.
Portland , OR
Traders Joe's Coconut oil is My Favorite and go to coconut oil. It s good for your hair, skin, and teeth! Coconut oil has Many benefits the list goes on. I used this every day when I was pregnant with my last son and I literally had no stretch marks. I highly recommend this stuff it's also super affordable at only $6!
melissa b.
There is not enough good things I can say about this product. I bought this when I was pregnant for my skin and stretch marks(I had very minimal). I since use it for my hair, my face , I brush my teeth with it, I use it for diaper rash, and I could go on and on. If you ever buy another thing make it this.
Kait D.
I use it for cooking, cleaning and beauty purposes. I let it sit in warm water and then make masks for both my hair and face. It smells great and taste great too. Way better then most coconut oil you can get in stores.
Sarah V.
Los Angeles
Since the whole coconut oil discovery of it being about 100% cholesterol, I’ve been very hesitant about having it in my food....regardless, this does not stop me from using it as a body oil! It’s a great price for the amount of coconut oil you get and it does the job! Goodbye dry skin, hello summer glow.
Heather B.
Toledo, ohio
I would love to try this. Would you recommend and how much is a jar of this?
SODIA G.
Camden
Do you curly haired girls think that hair oils suffocate the strands or actually seals in moisture? Trader Joe's Organic Virgin Coconut OilJosie Maran Argan Oil
carolina l.
Oakland, CA
Who use it as a “ skin product” ( body scrub, instead of lotion, to clear dark sports, fade scars) and if you do, does it work?

back