BY TRADER JOE'S #4 in Cooking Oil

Trader Joe's Organic Virgin Coconut Oil is derived from meat of matured coconuts. The production starts with freshly harvested coconuts that are de-husked and grated. Then, when the meat of the coconut is still fresh, it's cold pressed and filtered to...

• Is this good for oil pulling? 3 Answers
  • I'll be honest,never have I tried coconut oil but hear that there...1 Answers
  • What are your favorite uses? I've never used coconut oil, but hea...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Nicole G.
Sea Cliff, NY
I've used this is so many ways it's ridiculous! From cooking to a face moisturizer and lip scrubs I pretty much use it for everything. Plus it lasts for ever. I've had mine for months and barely have made a dent
This is my all start favorite hair product. I have 4b/4c hair and when I wet it I use coconut oil to seal the moisture in. It also help with my hair growth. I use it everyday and I see myself going to get more all the time. Very useful.
Andjoua R.
I think I've used almost every brand of cooking coconut oil there is! Food tastes GREAT! And it's totally healthier. You won't eat know it's coconut oil. The food will taste amazing. Totally recommend it
Brittany M.
Seattle , WA
I love this brand of coconut oil and you really can't beat the price. This stuff is so versatile it is worth every cent. I use it to cook and I also like is as a moisturizer or for dry patches of skin.
Breanna H.
So good! I use it on my face as makeup remover, in my hair, as a body moisturizer and I can mix it with sugar for a body scrub. Coconut oil is the bomb. You can use it to fix almost all beauty problems
Leslie D.
Dallas, TX
If you have not purchased this you should! It is a staple item.  It is multi-purpose and can be used for cooking as well as beauty.  Applied to sun burn skilled chilled it is a great relief for sunburn.
Alexandra C.
I love this product! I mostly use it for cooking, as a healthy alternative to other types of oil. Sometimes I apply it to my hair and skin, where it seems to be effective at nourishing and hydrating. I definitely would buy it again. Good price and quality compared to other coconut oil brands that I've tried.
Cailyn B.
Pittsburgh
This coconut oil is amazing. It has so many different uses. I use it anytime I need oil for a recipe and it's a great heathy option. I even use it on my skin! I bought it a Trader Joe's on sale.
Polished W.
This is my go to coconut oil. I use this in cooking, and for beauty. I find that this does give food a light coconut taste, but I love it. Especially when cooking Asian dishes It's worth it.
Kimberly Y.
Dana Point, CA
I love this coconut oil. I use it for more then just Kitchen needs, it's also in my beauty cabinet. I use it for shaving and moisturizing also. Definitely recommend using it for all your needs.
Sara F.
Grove city , OH
What are your favorite uses? I've never used coconut oil, but hear many perks.
Alexandra G.
Saint Louis, MO
What are some ways that you can use coconut oil, other than to cook with?
Briana W.
N Tonawanda, NY
I've always read that there are so many things to do with coconut oil that are good for you. What are some things that are highly recommended and if you've tried them, how did they work for you?
Autumn G.
Throop, PA
I want to start using coconut oil to cook with. I heard it's a healthier option to substitute butter. Is this true? How do I cook with it? What are some things I can cook?
Christy S.
New Baden , IL
What's your favorite way to use coconut oil?