BY TRADER JOE'S #1 in Coconut Oil

Trader Joe's Organic Virgin Coconut Oil is derived from meat of matured coconuts. The production starts with freshly harvested coconuts that are de-husked and grated. Then, when the meat of the coconut is still fresh, it's cold pressed and filtered to...

Buy on Amazon
Jennifer F.
Love love LOVE! I like that it's Virgin and Organic and the price cannot be beat! I use it on my skin, hair, and in my recipes. I try to take a little bit each day and I mainly use it to cook in Asian dishes, but it makes your eggs taste great too. I am totally satisfied with this product and once again YAY for Trader Joes.
Tiara W.
Portland , OR
Traders Joe's Coconut oil is My Favorite and go to coconut oil. It s good for your hair, skin, and teeth! Coconut oil has Many benefits the list goes on. I used this every day when I was pregnant with my last son and I literally had no stretch marks. I highly recommend this stuff it's also super affordable at only $6!
melissa b.
There is not enough good things I can say about this product. I bought this when I was pregnant for my skin and stretch marks(I had very minimal). I since use it for my hair, my face , I brush my teeth with it, I use it for diaper rash, and I could go on and on. If you ever buy another thing make it this.
L L.
Wilmington
My go to coconut oil. For 5.99 you can't beat it. I also buy the individual servings to keep in my bathroom to use as body wash, face wash and makeup remover. I highly recommend it for cooking and for tea as well. It's great quality and even better price.
Kait D.
I use it for cooking, cleaning and beauty purposes. I let it sit in warm water and then make masks for both my hair and face. It smells great and taste great too. Way better then most coconut oil you can get in stores.
Nikki I.
Glendale, CA
Super affordable, don't think just because it's organic it's gonna be expensive I bought this for about 5 dollars I believe or less but works wonders and a long time . I usually cook with this instead of butter or regular oil and it makes my feel more healthy
Sarah S.
St Louis Park, MN
This is my favorite coconut oil! It is affordable and a great quality. Some coconut oils have an off putting smell but this one is natural and light. Anytime I am at Trader Joes and they have it in stock, I grab one for the kitchen and one for the bathroom. My natural curls love this stuff as well.
Ashley a.
Brooklyn, NY
You can cook with this oil and make some bomb shrimp! Lol OR you can use it for your hair or skin. I love me some coconut oil and honestly this one smells just like coconuts (not to strong, very mild). It rubs on so smooth on your skin and it's very light weight for your hair. Multipurpose oil lol!!
Amy A.
San Jose, CA
I just jumped on the coconut oil train and I'm glad I did. I use this as a face moisturizer at night; I use it to remove eye makeup; I use it to soften my stretch marks; I use it to soothe itchy dry spots on my skin. I use it for pretty much everything.
Sandy M.
Glendale , CA
This coconut oil is amazing ! It helps my husband with his psoriasis and help kill acne moisturizing for facial cleansing. My dad uses it for cooking his breakfast eggs too! Obviously we have our own separate for it's uses I love this oils it's a must!
Alexandra G.
Kansas City, MO
What are some ways that you can use coconut oil, other than to cook with?
Sara F.
Orient, OH
What are your favorite uses? I've never used coconut oil, but hear many perks.
Briana W.
N Tonawanda, NY
I've always read that there are so many things to do with coconut oil that are good for you. What are some things that are highly recommended and if you've tried them, how did they work for you?
Autumn G.
Throop, PA
I want to start using coconut oil to cook with. I heard it's a healthier option to substitute butter. Is this true? How do I cook with it? What are some things I can cook?
audrey C.
Waller, TX
Is this good for oil pulling?