BY TRADER JOE'S #3 in Cooking Oil

Trader Joe's Organic Virgin Coconut Oil is derived from meat of matured coconuts. The production starts with freshly harvested coconuts that are de-husked and grated. Then, when the meat of the coconut is still fresh, it's cold pressed and filtered to...

• Is this good for oil pulling? 3 Answers
  • I'll be honest,never have I tried coconut oil but hear that there...1 Answers
  • What are your favorite uses? I've never used coconut oil, but hea...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Kimberly Y.
Dana Point, CA
I love this coconut oil. I use it for more then just Kitchen needs, it's also in my beauty cabinet. I use it for shaving and moisturizing also. Definitely recommend using it for all your needs.
Polished W.
This is my go to coconut oil. I use this in cooking, and for beauty. I find that this does give food a light coconut taste, but I love it. Especially when cooking Asian dishes It's worth it.
Kait D.
I use it for cooking, cleaning and beauty purposes. I let it sit in warm water and then make masks for both my hair and face. It smells great and taste great too. Way better then most coconut oil you can get in stores.
Jackie D.
My go to coconut oil! Taste and smells divine <3 The store where I live only stocks a little bit so buy it when you see it! lol I use this as a replacement for anything that calls for butter. I also use it in face masks.
Zoe L.
Forest Park, IL
This stuff is amazing (but you can get it for half the price in stores.)  I use it for oil-pulling (teeth whitening,) moisturizing, cooking, and a ton of other things.  It lasts forever, I've had the same jar for several months now.  It can even be given to pets to help with their coats!
Mary M.
So many uses for this coconut oil. Cooking and using it for a diaper barrier are my top choices- you can sautéed apples for a sweet healthy treat in it or use it for skin lubrication! Great price too
James T.
Madera, CA
Terrific price for a great quality product. Very trusted brand. So many uses for this coconut oil! Have tried some other brands and always find myself coming back to this one.
Katie L.
Rockville, MD
 I love using this for cooking! its much better for you and has so many uses. I love how it is organic and i can trust the brand. The pricing is always reasonable.
Lia H.
So coconut oil has become the new "it" item and this does not disappoint! Heat it up and I use it in my sugar scrub at home. Great value and a little goes a long way with this stuff!
Sara K.
Penn valley, PA
I literally cook everything in this Coconut oil - is BY FAR more flavorful then anything else I've ever used! Super inexpensive, and it lasts forever 👌🏽👌🏽👌🏽 a must-have
Sara F.
Grove city , OH
What are your favorite uses? I've never used coconut oil, but hear many perks.
Alexandra G.
Saint Louis, MO
What are some ways that you can use coconut oil, other than to cook with?
Briana W.
N Tonawanda, NY
I've always read that there are so many things to do with coconut oil that are good for you. What are some things that are highly recommended and if you've tried them, how did they work for you?
Autumn G.
Throop, PA
I want to start using coconut oil to cook with. I heard it's a healthier option to substitute butter. Is this true? How do I cook with it? What are some things I can cook?
Christy S.
New Baden, IL
What's your favorite way to use coconut oil?