BY TRADER JOE'S #1 in Coconut Oil

Trader Joe's Organic Virgin Coconut Oil is derived from meat of matured coconuts. The production starts with freshly harvested coconuts that are de-husked and grated. Then, when the meat of the coconut is still fresh, it's cold pressed and filtered to...

Buy on Amazon*
Nicole G.
Kansas City , MO
Trader Joe’s always makes great staples for the kitchen (and other places!) it’s important to know the difference between Virgin and refined. Virgin coconut is going to have less done to it meaning it will have more of a coconut flavor but also have more nutrients. Refined coconut oil won’t really have any taste. I don’t mind the slight coconut taste here,
But some people are very sensitive to that.
Angelica G.
I use coconut oil for EVERYTHING! But I learned you can use coconut oil as a mouth wash to kill the bacteria, help to strengthening your teeth, kill bad breathe and have your teeth white! Get one tablespoon of the coconut oil, wash back and forward in your mouth for 15 mins and brush your teeth with your regular toothpaste and brush every morning and night! I can't forget the cost for the coconut oil its cheap like $5!!
victoria R.
I believe every household needs to have coconut oil in their house! There is so many you can do with coconut oil it’s like a must have! But this one is amazing! It’s so affordable and 100%pure. You can not beat it. It last me a while but i am on my 3rd jar. I have been using it more for cooking so i am going thru it a little faster. I also use this to oil pull!’ And it’s amazing
Natasha G.
Port St Lucie, FL
The only coconut oil I've been using for years and I love it for my hair and for my skin. I use it daily on my son's skin and it helps keep his dry skin patches (due to eczema) under control. You want to look for "cold-pressed", "unrefined" and "virgin" when looking for coconut oil and for the price, it can't be beat!
Filo S.
Jersey Vlg, TX
This is the best coconut oil for the price!! I highly recommend it not only for cooking but also for making your hair soft and long and moisturizing the skin & dry patches. It melts to the touch. Keep it at room temperature in the pantry.
Tina H.
Van Nuys , CA
I bought this for only $6 at Trader Joe's and it has so many uses! I use it for my hair masks, as a lotion, makeup remover, and sometimes even as a facial moisturizer. It's lasted me a couple months and still has enough to last me several more months. It gives my hair a nice shine and didn't break me out when I used it on my face 👯
Carisa W.
Phoenix, AZ
This stuff is amazing. I utilize this product in so many ways. It's great for adding moisture your hair and skin. I also gargle before I brush my teeth. It loosens the plaque, whiten and rebuilds tooth enamel. I also add it to my dogs food which helps with his skin allergies and creates a lushes coat. Trader Joe's has the best price for organic unfiltered coconut oil.
jewelz p.
Los angeles, CA
I cannot live without a jar of this at my house! Sometimes I even have two! I use it for cooking, for my hair, for my skin, for my lips , as a makeup remover !! It’s versatile and so necessary!! Idk what I did before this! When I ingest it in my bulletproof coffee I will say it makes me go to the restroom (sorry if it’s tmi) but it’s a very healthy fat! Love it!
Christian V.
New Haven, CT
I use it for like 90% of my cooking, for a lot of my baking and to make my own beard balm. I've bought so many jars that ive had to look up ideas on what to do with jars other than filling them with beard balm and infused oils lol and i dont plan on stopping
Great price and great size. The glass jar allows me to heat the oil if when it is solid in the winter months. My husband and I have made a effort to eat healthier and more naturally. Trader Joes is perfect in helping us with that. I know lots of people use coconut oil for beauty as well as cooking. I only use it for cooking and baking.
Alexandra G.
Kansas City, MO
What are some ways that you can use coconut oil, other than to cook with?
Sara F.
Orient, OH
What are your favorite uses? I've never used coconut oil, but hear many perks.
Lizbeth R.
Can you use it on your body ?
Autumn G.
Throop, PA
I want to start using coconut oil to cook with. I heard it's a healthier option to substitute butter. Is this true? How do I cook with it? What are some things I can cook?
Briana W.
N Tonawanda, NY
I've always read that there are so many things to do with coconut oil that are good for you. What are some things that are highly recommended and if you've tried them, how did they work for you?