BY TRADER JOE'S #5 in Cooking Oil

Trader Joe's Organic Virgin Coconut Oil is derived from meat of matured coconuts. The production starts with freshly harvested coconuts that are de-husked and grated. Then, when the meat of the coconut is still fresh, it's cold pressed and filtered to...

• Is this good for oil pulling? 3 Answers
  • I'll be honest,never have I tried coconut oil but hear that there...1 Answers
  • What are your favorite uses? I've never used coconut oil, but hea...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Farah J.
I love this product it's very inexpensive and I'm already on my second there's so many uses for this from putting it in your food to using it on your body on your body I highly recommend it as it is also very inexpensive
Nathaly E.
Me encanta este aceite de coco. Es súper suave. Su consistencia es perfecta. Me lo regalaron y en cuanto se me termine voy a comprarme otro. Lo uso para untar si quiero algo tostado pero saludable. Lo recomiendo 100%
Maira F.
Los angeles , CA
Ideal para el cuidado de tu piel y cabello yo en lo personal lo uso para exfolear mi cara... tambien como aceite para cabello ya k te ayuda con la caida y lo hidrata
Alletse A.
This is your basic organic coconut oil. Coconut oil is obviously amazeballs and used in my house daily but I only purchase this specific one when I can't make it to the supermarket.
It's affordable but small for the price.
Nicole G.
Sea Cliff, NY
I've used this is so many ways it's ridiculous! From cooking to a face moisturizer and lip scrubs I pretty much use it for everything. Plus it lasts for ever. I've had mine for months and barely have made a dent
This is my all start favorite hair product. I have 4b/4c hair and when I wet it I use coconut oil to seal the moisture in. It also help with my hair growth. I use it everyday and I see myself going to get more all the time. Very useful.
Andjoua R.
I think I've used almost every brand of cooking coconut oil there is! Food tastes GREAT! And it's totally healthier. You won't eat know it's coconut oil. The food will taste amazing. Totally recommend it
Brittany M.
Seattle , WA
I love this brand of coconut oil and you really can't beat the price. This stuff is so versatile it is worth every cent. I use it to cook and I also like is as a moisturizer or for dry patches of skin.
Breanna H.
So good! I use it on my face as makeup remover, in my hair, as a body moisturizer and I can mix it with sugar for a body scrub. Coconut oil is the bomb. You can use it to fix almost all beauty problems
Leslie D.
Dallas, TX
If you have not purchased this you should! It is a staple item.  It is multi-purpose and can be used for cooking as well as beauty.  Applied to sun burn skilled chilled it is a great relief for sunburn.
Sara F.
Grove city , OH
What are your favorite uses? I've never used coconut oil, but hear many perks.
Alexandra G.
Saint Louis, MO
What are some ways that you can use coconut oil, other than to cook with?
Briana W.
N Tonawanda, NY
I've always read that there are so many things to do with coconut oil that are good for you. What are some things that are highly recommended and if you've tried them, how did they work for you?
Autumn G.
Throop, PA
I want to start using coconut oil to cook with. I heard it's a healthier option to substitute butter. Is this true? How do I cook with it? What are some things I can cook?
Christy S.
New Baden, IL
What's your favorite way to use coconut oil?