BY TRADER JOE'S #3 in Cooking Oil

Trader Joe's Organic Virgin Coconut Oil is derived from meat of matured coconuts. The production starts with freshly harvested coconuts that are de-husked and grated. Then, when the meat of the coconut is still fresh, it's cold pressed and filtered to...

• Is this good for oil pulling? 3 Answers
  • I'll be honest,never have I tried coconut oil but hear that there...1 Answers
  • What are your favorite uses? I've never used coconut oil, but hea...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Taryn D.
Stratford, CT
My whole family loves it. The best price! We use it for everything, cooking, skin, makeup remover, my hair, my toddler. Compares to any more expensive ones, and is organic and unrefined as is usually recommended.
Courtney D.
The best! Not only do I use this for cooking light but I also use this for my hair and body. This product is amazing and a very affordable price compared to other retailers
Liz S.
Coconut oil tends to get pricey but thank you Trader Joe's for not making it cost a million dollars for a good quality product. I will be purchasing again, once I run out!
Emily B.
Cocoanut oil is amazing for everything. I use it to take off make up, or put a mask on my hair, and I even use it to shave my legs. It is awesome for my sensitive skin and I am very satisfied with this product.
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
This coconut oil is really good quality. The only issue is it is so darn popular at TJ's that they tend to run out of it pretty quickly. They are really good about ordering more though. Great for your bulletproof coffee.
Farah J.
I love this product it's very inexpensive and I'm already on my second there's so many uses for this from putting it in your food to using it on your body on your body I highly recommend it as it is also very inexpensive
Nathaly E.
['Miami', 'FL'], FL
Me encanta este aceite de coco. Es súper suave. Su consistencia es perfecta. Me lo regalaron y en cuanto se me termine voy a comprarme otro. Lo uso para untar si quiero algo tostado pero saludable. Lo recomiendo 100%
Maira F.
Los angeles, CA
Ideal para el cuidado de tu piel y cabello yo en lo personal lo uso para exfolear mi cara... tambien como aceite para cabello ya k te ayuda con la caida y lo hidrata
Jess S.
Portland, TX
Obsessed!!! Basically I use this in my hair and on my body. The hydration is amazing and organic is even better plus replace butter with this when cooking!! I get mine at Trader Joe's and I reckoned to everyone!!
Alletse A.
This is your basic organic coconut oil. Coconut oil is obviously amazeballs and used in my house daily but I only purchase this specific one when I can't make it to the supermarket.
It's affordable but small for the price.
Sara F.
Grove city , OH
What are your favorite uses? I've never used coconut oil, but hear many perks.
Alexandra G.
Kansas City, MO
What are some ways that you can use coconut oil, other than to cook with?
Briana W.
N Tonawanda, NY
I've always read that there are so many things to do with coconut oil that are good for you. What are some things that are highly recommended and if you've tried them, how did they work for you?
Autumn G.
Throop, PA
I want to start using coconut oil to cook with. I heard it's a healthier option to substitute butter. Is this true? How do I cook with it? What are some things I can cook?
Christy S.
New Baden, IL
What's your favorite way to use coconut oil?