Briana W.
N Tonawanda, NY

I've always read that there are so many things to do with coconut oil that are good for you. What are some things that are highly recommended and if you've tried them, how did they work for you?

Nikol V.
Nikol V.
Trumbull, CT
1 year, 1 month ago
I give a teaspoon full to each of my three dogs mixed with one meal. It promotes healthy digestion, silky coats and prevents dry skin. It's totally amazing the things you can do with coconut oil
Lily C.
Lily C.
Mountain Grove, MO
1 year, 1 month ago
Oil pulling. You put some coconut oil in your mouth and swish it for 20 minutes. That sounds like forever but it whitens your teeth. You can use it as a moisturizer, hair mask, toothpaste, anything really!
Abby S.
Abby S.
Franklin, MA
1 year, 1 month ago
EVERYTHING. I use this for cold sores since it's anti viral. I'll use this in my hair: massaging into scalp for 10 mins stimulates hair growth. I'll out this on the ends of my hair right when I get out of the shower to seal in moisture. I've tried it for teeth whitening but couldn't get past the consistency.
Lilia R.
Lilia R.
1 year, 1 month ago
I've only used it as a body oil. I've heard of people using it as a facial moisturizer but I don't think it's good. It will clog your pores. Oh and I've used it on my hair. Put some on the tips over night. Feels a lot smoother.