BY TRADER JOE'S #4 in Cooking Oil

Trader Joe's Organic Virgin Coconut Oil is derived from meat of matured coconuts. The production starts with freshly harvested coconuts that are de-husked and grated. Then, when the meat of the coconut is still fresh, it's cold pressed and filtered to...

• Is this good for oil pulling? 3 Answers
  • I'll be honest,never have I tried coconut oil but hear that there...1 Answers
  • What are your favorite uses? I've never used coconut oil, but hea...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Sierra S.
I use coconut oil on my hair almost everyday. It has transformed my hair after all the dying I have done in the past year. This coconuts oil is one of the best I have tried. It melts down perfect and does not make my hair too oily which is great, of course you have to watch how much your using but it’s great. Really love this product.
Melanie S.
Miami Beach, FL
My favorite coconut oil! I always have this in my kitchen :) I usually cook with Extra Virgin Olive Oil but sometimes I make certain dishes with this. I also use this as a makeup remover and I've even applied this to my body! You can use coconut oil for anything and this one is top quality! Love you Trader Joe's! :)
Ryane C.
Chesapeake , VA
So many uses for one product. Love it's natural health properties and versatility. We keep one in the kitchen and one for personal use. We use to help dry skin and chapped lips in the dryer months and for cooking and baking
jaylin P.
Boise, ID
This stuff is a god send! I literally use it for everything haha!
It's amazing for cooking, gives you a healthier alternative to other oils.
My sone has eczema and I use it after he gets out of the bath and it helps tremendously.
I used it to get rid of my other sons cradle cap!!
And I also used it when I was pregnant to keep from getting stretch marks!!!
I also use it as treatment to keep my bleached hair soft!
So over all I would recommend it for everyone!!! It's a must have in our house!
Kimberly F.
So many uses for one great product! Not only do I have one in the kitchen for cooking or taking as a supplement, I keep one in bathroom for body lotion, hair, skin & lips. All natural, goes on smooth and smells amazing.
Giselle F.
Lombard, IL
I love cooking with Trader Joe's coconut oil. I even got the single serve packets for when we go camping or travel. I like to make chicken in coconut oil and shrimp or really any fish tastes great made with coconut oil. I have used it in a lot curry recipes as well. Its relatively inexpensive but you should be aware that the oil pops probably more than vegetable oil or olive oil in a frying pan. Be careful!
Brooke A.
Philadelphia
Some of the most affordable coconut oil I’ve found on the market. Great as a substitute for olive oil in cooking. Also a nice alternative in many vegan baking recipes. Can’t beat the price on this one.
Samantha J.
Houston , TX
Great product for all over use from hair to body care I love using this oil to seat my hair after I apply my products, it leaves my hair very soft and shiny. I also love using it on my body it gives my skin a great sheen and leaves my skin feeling soft and moisturized❤️
Jordan G.
Davie, FL
Love this coconut oil. Can literally use for everything. Cooking or beauty you name it! I like to use it to take my make up off and I even use it as a hair mask! I also use it in the winter on my lips when they’re chapped.
Gina C.
East Hanover , NJ
I love this stuff! The price is great, and I use it for everything: healthy cooking, and in my skincare and hair care routines. It’s also great for removing eye make up.
Sara F.
Grove city , OH
What are your favorite uses? I've never used coconut oil, but hear many perks.
Alexandra G.
Saint Louis, MO
What are some ways that you can use coconut oil, other than to cook with?
Briana W.
N Tonawanda, NY
I've always read that there are so many things to do with coconut oil that are good for you. What are some things that are highly recommended and if you've tried them, how did they work for you?
Autumn G.
Throop, PA
I want to start using coconut oil to cook with. I heard it's a healthier option to substitute butter. Is this true? How do I cook with it? What are some things I can cook?
Christy S.
New Baden , IL
What's your favorite way to use coconut oil?