BY TRADER JOE'S #1 in Coconut Oil

Trader Joe's Organic Virgin Coconut Oil is derived from meat of matured coconuts. The production starts with freshly harvested coconuts that are de-husked and grated. Then, when the meat of the coconut is still fresh, it's cold pressed and filtered to...

Buy on Amazon
Lindsey D.
Safety Harbor
Much like Frank's Red Hot sauce, I put this **** on everything! And everyONE! Coconut oil has so many amazing benefits for oral health, skin, hair, etc. Trader Joe's Organic Virgin Coconut Oil does not disappoint. The price is always right and it is always in stock. I highly recommend their coconut oil and always have a jar in my house at all times since I use it 4-5 times a week at a minimum.
Bethany S.
Waco, TX
I'm a huuuuuuge coconut oil stan, but I really love the Trader Joe's version. It's smoother and even smells better than other competitors. I use it to cook with, on my skin (as a sun and mosquito repellant), to oil pull (for teeth), leave in hair conditioner, and so much more. Coconut oil is versatile and serves many amazing purposes, so it's definitely worth trying out! It's pricier than olive oil or other types, but it's long-lasting and a little goes a long way.
marolyn c.
I use this for everything !! It’s an absolute life savior !! It’s an amazing moisturizer !! In addition this is great for hair masks !! It really makes your hair soft and smooth just like if you use it on your face for moisturizer!! Great on toast or any kind of food !! And this product is really healthy for you too !! This is the only coconut oil I get because it’s organic, it’s a great deal, and I trust Trader Joe’s Market !! This coconut oil really goes a long way for everything !!
Rachel K.
N Arlington, NJ
I use this stuff mainly for my hair & I absolutely love it. I am a product junkie and for the longest everyone have told me about using this hair product to help with growth and strengthening my hair as well as helping my scalp to be more conditioned & for the most part my hair has been doing so much better. It could be a mixture of reasons why but I am sure that I have to give some credit to this amazing product since it is apart of my hair regimen.
Kennedi R.
I use coconut oil every night to take off my eye makeup because it completely takes all of it off and doesn’t irritate my eyes. I also use it some in cooking as well pretty often, and have found it only might change the flavor if you put in to much coconut oil.
Des P.
Mamaroneck
As you probably herd already, Coconut Oil is basically gold. What can you do with it? the possibilities are endless: you can use it to cook, as a make-up remover, for your hair to give it some shine and help with dryness and and body oil (expect baby skin smooth!). The price for a jar is pretty cheap for a multi-purpose product. Highly recommend to get on the Coconut Oil wave, you will not regret it.
Sandra V.
San Antonio
I just recently started incorporating coconut oil into my routine, and this one has become a staple in my pantry. I use it to cook, for my coffee, as a moisturizer and just about anything else I need. I like the size and the price of this product, because I use it, but I don't need a gallon size. You are paying for quality and the portion is perfect to keep on hand.
Maribel G.
Salem, OR
Smells good and i actually use this for my hair ,skin ,and to remove my mascara . I have noticed my eyelashes growing abit more longer . I used it when my skin is dry due to allergys i wish i could say it has helped alot but only a bit not so much and when i use it for my hair it helps alot, the day after i use it my hair feels really soft and feels healthy !
Ryane C.
Chesapeake , VA
So many uses for one product. Love it's natural health properties and versatility. We keep one in the kitchen and one for personal use. We use to help dry skin and chapped lips in the dryer months and for cooking and baking
Lillian H.
Arcadia
I love this coconut oil.. I use it for whipped body butter, body lotion, homemade toothpaste, homemade deodorant, hair masks, cooking, and even tattoo aftercare. My girlfriend uses it for oil pulling and has swore that it has the best coconut oil taste in comparison to the other brands we’ve tried: aldis, nutiva, dr bronners, garden of life, and a few others.
Alexandra G.
Kansas City, MO
What are some ways that you can use coconut oil, other than to cook with?
Sara F.
Orient, OH
What are your favorite uses? I've never used coconut oil, but hear many perks.
Briana W.
N Tonawanda, NY
I've always read that there are so many things to do with coconut oil that are good for you. What are some things that are highly recommended and if you've tried them, how did they work for you?
Autumn G.
Throop, PA
I want to start using coconut oil to cook with. I heard it's a healthier option to substitute butter. Is this true? How do I cook with it? What are some things I can cook?
audrey C.
Waller, TX
Is this good for oil pulling?