BY TRADER JOE'S #1 in Coconut Oil

Trader Joe's Organic Virgin Coconut Oil is derived from meat of matured coconuts. The production starts with freshly harvested coconuts that are de-husked and grated. Then, when the meat of the coconut is still fresh, it's cold pressed and filtered to...

Buy on Amazon*
Amanda A.
But, soft! what light through yonder window breaks?
It is the east, and Trader Joe's Organic Virgin Coconut Oil is the sun.
Arise, fair sun, and kill the envious moon,
Who is already sick and pale with grief,
That thou her maid art far more fair than she:
Be not her maid, since she is envious;
Her vestal livery is but sick and green
And none but fools do wear it; cast it off.
It is my Trader Joe's Organic Virgin Coconut Oil, O, it is my love!
Bethany S.
Waco, TX
I'm a huuuuuuge coconut oil stan, but I really love the Trader Joe's version. It's smoother and even smells better than other competitors. I use it to cook with, on my skin (as a sun and mosquito repellant), to oil pull (for teeth), leave in hair conditioner, and so much more. Coconut oil is versatile and serves many amazing purposes, so it's definitely worth trying out! It's pricier than olive oil or other types, but it's long-lasting and a little goes a long way.
Rachel K.
N Arlington, NJ
I use this stuff mainly for my hair & I absolutely love it. I am a product junkie and for the longest everyone have told me about using this hair product to help with growth and strengthening my hair as well as helping my scalp to be more conditioned & for the most part my hair has been doing so much better. It could be a mixture of reasons why but I am sure that I have to give some credit to this amazing product since it is apart of my hair regimen.
Kennedi R.
I use coconut oil every night to take off my eye makeup because it completely takes all of it off and doesn’t irritate my eyes. I also use it some in cooking as well pretty often, and have found it only might change the flavor if you put in to much coconut oil.
Des P.
Mamaroneck
As you probably herd already, Coconut Oil is basically gold. What can you do with it? the possibilities are endless: you can use it to cook, as a make-up remover, for your hair to give it some shine and help with dryness and and body oil (expect baby skin smooth!). The price for a jar is pretty cheap for a multi-purpose product. Highly recommend to get on the Coconut Oil wave, you will not regret it.
Tami K.
Anchorage, AK
My cousin got a bunch of these when she went to Seattle and let me just say that it works really well. (I don't use it for cooking by the way). I use it for moisturizing and for my hair. It really helps my hair not look dry, just don't use too much or else your hair will look greasy. Anyways, a little amount of this oil can cover a large amount of skin and it lasts long.
Sandra V.
San Antonio
I just recently started incorporating coconut oil into my routine, and this one has become a staple in my pantry. I use it to cook, for my coffee, as a moisturizer and just about anything else I need. I like the size and the price of this product, because I use it, but I don't need a gallon size. You are paying for quality and the portion is perfect to keep on hand.
Ryane C.
Chesapeake , VA
So many uses for one product. Love it's natural health properties and versatility. We keep one in the kitchen and one for personal use. We use to help dry skin and chapped lips in the dryer months and for cooking and baking
Allison A.
Monrovia, IN
I keep this in my house at all times. Yes I have other brands but this is my go to, must have at all times. It just tastes better. IT IS THE QUEEN of coconut oils! You can do everything with it.I make dressings with it, cook with it, put it in coffee, make hair masks with it, put it on my face and more. It is a love affair.
Anais S.
This coconut oil is amazing! I use it for everything, hair, body, face, makeup remover, cooking, as a shaving cream, mouth wash, e v e r y thing! This coconut oil is not only the most affordable but delicious one on the market. They even sell different ones that are different level of refinement.
Alexandra G.
Kansas City, MO
What are some ways that you can use coconut oil, other than to cook with?
Sara F.
Orient, OH
What are your favorite uses? I've never used coconut oil, but hear many perks.
Lizbeth R.
Can you use it on your body ?
Autumn G.
Throop, PA
I want to start using coconut oil to cook with. I heard it's a healthier option to substitute butter. Is this true? How do I cook with it? What are some things I can cook?
Briana W.
N Tonawanda, NY
I've always read that there are so many things to do with coconut oil that are good for you. What are some things that are highly recommended and if you've tried them, how did they work for you?